Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Nintendo Users Please Assist Me Identify These Game - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Nintendo Users Please Assist Me Identify These Game (1361 Views)

SNES Is Back, Nintendo Launches $80 Mini Console With 21 Games Built-in(Photos) / (pics) See The New Gaming Console From Nintendo / Play Nintendo Games On Iphone/ipad/ipod Touch Using A New Ios Emulator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nintendo Users Please Assist Me Identify These Game by DMC66(f): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
I played the game with my friend's Nintendo ds as far back as 2012 and now am in possession of my own Nintendo,I can't remember the name of the game but it's a battle tank game where you battle with the enemies tanks in a forest,near the sea,some times around the icy island and when you penetrate into the enemies territory there are rocket launchers and mounted machines guns in the command and around it's fences,some times air bombers attack from the sky......please can anybody help me identify the name of the game please
Re: Nintendo Users Please Assist Me Identify These Game by khalhokage(m): 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
Just search for the full list of Nintendo DS games on Google, your description is too ambiguous.
Re: Nintendo Users Please Assist Me Identify These Game by DMC66(f): 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
I only added the extra description to enable my helper get a clue of what exactly his looking for and the description ain't that ambiguous if you are familiar with the game
Re: Nintendo Users Please Assist Me Identify These Game by DMC66(f): 11:39am On Dec 12, 2015
I have high hopes that my question won't go in vain
Re: Nintendo Users Please Assist Me Identify These Game by HyDef(m): 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
Advance Wars?

If it's DS, it's either AW:Dual Strike or AW:Days of Ruin.
Re: Nintendo Users Please Assist Me Identify These Game by DMC66(f): 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
not it but thanks for your help and guess
Re: Nintendo Users Please Assist Me Identify These Game by DMC66(f): 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
still hoping for the answer
Re: Nintendo Users Please Assist Me Identify These Game by HyDef(m): 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
Tank Beat?

Has a sequel called Heavy Armor Brigade.
Re: Nintendo Users Please Assist Me Identify These Game by AmazingZeus(m): 12:17am On Dec 13, 2015
DMC66:
I played the game with my friend's Nintendo ds as far back as 2012 and now am in possession of my own Nintendo,I can't remember the name of the game but it's a battle tank game where you battle with the enemies tanks in a forest,near the sea,some times around the icy island and when you penetrate into the enemies territory there are rocket launchers and mounted machines guns in the command and around it's fences,some times air bombers attack from the sky......please can anybody help me identify the name of the game please
that's tank beat,your first training involves shooting down three lorries across the river after which the sergeant tag you and your colleague into a dog fight saying whoever reduces the opponents tank life wins....my most played game on Nintendo DS during the console glorious days
Re: Nintendo Users Please Assist Me Identify These Game by DMC66(f): 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
AmazingZeus:
that's tank beat,your first training involves shooting down three lorries across the river after which the sergeant tag you and your colleague into a dog fight saying whoever reduces the opponents tank life wins....my most played game on Nintendo DS during the console glorious days
thank you very much and it seems you are too darn familiar with the game that you remember the store line well
Re: Nintendo Users Please Assist Me Identify These Game by DMC66(f): 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
HyDef:
Tank Beat?

Has a sequel called Heavy Armor Brigade.
yes that's the game,thank you very very much
Re: Nintendo Users Please Assist Me Identify These Game by AmazingZeus(m): 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
DMC66:
thank you very much and it seems you are too darn familiar with the game that you remember the store line well
yeah,I played it to the end over and over again
Re: Nintendo Users Please Assist Me Identify These Game by DMC66(f): 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
AmazingZeus:
yeah,I played it to the end over and over again
OK that's cool

(1) (Reply)

Pes 2016 Patch Help / How To Fix PS3 YLOD Yellow Light Of Death Issues / What's The Difference Between Slim And Fat Ps3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.