Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo (30876 Views)

Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC / Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget / #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by babestella: 9:29am On Dec 12, 2015
Someone should tell me it's a lie. Energy is in high demand and these people are suspending some importers.
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by otiigba1(m): 9:33am On Dec 12, 2015
arsetalks:
This is exactly why the DPR move should be applauded and not criticised. The marketers are exploiting us. If someone comes in to safe us from their shackles, we should be happy and not throw tantrums.
you make alot of sense. And i agree, Only time will tell
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by Bluffly: 9:38am On Dec 12, 2015
m4una:

Then you direct your abuses on him and leave the igbos alone.
Unfortunately, when a sinner suffers the innocent has high probability of partaking in the suffering
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by asha80(m): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2015
Uchwilliam:

Silly u... Other coy were added to prevent suspicion but d fact is its marginalization nd victimization.*drops mice
brainless comment

1 Like

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by aperture11: 9:41am On Dec 12, 2015
dunkem21:

They deleted my comment and left yours ..

Hypocrites !
I don't have to defend myself to you or anyone. I don't even mind to be called an hypocrite but you probably should have gone through my posts to determine my stand on the issue before labeling me. Like I said it really doesn't matter.
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by m4una(m): 9:44am On Dec 12, 2015
Bluffly:

Unfortunately, when a sinner suffers the innocent has high probability of partaking in the suffering

Nay! You can't subject the innocent to suffer for what you know he/she knows nothing about.
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by seunmii(m): 9:54am On Dec 12, 2015
omoelesa:
Buhari is a tribalist, he probaly wants to kill capital oil own by an ibo man.This is victimazation and marginalization,we want biafraaud.

Why cant you see beyond tribalism. Guy, be objective...they were caught selling above approved price. After selling above approved price, they will still run to the government to collect NATIONAL cake called subsidy....money belonging to you and I.
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 12, 2015
Uchwilliam:

Silly u... Other coy were added to prevent suspicion but d fact is its marginalization nd victimization.*drops mice

Afi mice naa.

2 Likes

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by Femich18(m): 10:04am On Dec 12, 2015
omoelesa:
Buhari is a tribalist, he probaly wants to kill capital oil own by an ibo man.This is victimazation and marginalization,we want biafraaud.

hear ursef out...Did dt make sense at al?
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by anonimi: 10:24am On Dec 12, 2015
For profiteering
Please what is a business set up for, if not to make profit for its owners/shareholders?
Is the government not supposed to TAX such profit and provide services, facilities, utilities and more EMPLOYMENT to the citizens through such taxes?

How did we end up with an economically dumb president like Buhari?
How?
Where is the daft dull man taking us again?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095210_worst_jpeg588f192a23aa02a7b350a8bbe5d18306
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 12, 2015
Operation kill igbo businesses.
buhari continuing from where obasanjo stopped.

1 Like

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by musicwriter(m): 10:30am On Dec 12, 2015
Capital oil, Andy Uba a PDP supporter being persecuted?. It's a shame how the anti-corruption messiah is only finding faults in persons associated with PDP and Jonathan. This same capital oil almost gave out petroleum for free to Nigerians few weeks before Buhari took over. And DPR didn't hear about that?
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by asha80(m): 10:40am On Dec 12, 2015
musicwriter:
Capital oil, Andy Uba a PDP supporter being persecuted?. It's a shame how the anti-corruption messiah is only finding faults in persons associated with PDP and Jonathan. This same capital oil almost gave out petroleum for free to Nigerians few weeks before Buhari took over. And DPR didn't hear about that?
Ifeanyi ubah is not Andy uba

1 Like

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by sinizia: 10:50am On Dec 12, 2015
aperture11:

And somehow Folawiyo and Sahara too became Biafrans. I just don't get how you guys become tribalistic over everything. The reason for the suspension was given yet all you could see is tribe rather than the fact that these people are hurting you and I.
Damn!

He's being sarcastic and insulting Igbos, read between the lines. That thing you quoted is a Yoruba tribal bigot. Read its post.
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by Darlduchi: 10:55am On Dec 12, 2015
It is the case of let us suspend few others not own by An Igbo person to avoid been liable tribalistic, we can quietly settle our own. Just as it with elected official of Eastern Origin. 10 from the east 1 or may be 2 from the North.

Until you listen to the leaked audio tape, in which APC outlined how they will cripple the economy of the East with Buhari's four years in office.. the burning down of markets, the non Issuance of industrial licences by fashola especial in the pharmaceutical industries, Lagos to assume a special status to enale them make independent land decrees, so when a yoruba and Hausa pay 5k as land rates, and Igbo will pay 1million. He went ahead to ask any doubting Thomas to investigate if Fashola in his 8 years as Governor of Lagos every gave any Igbo man licence to build a pharmaceutical company.
Every Easterner is aware of this plan, therefore no amount of window dressing By these urchins in Nairaland will change the fact that for Islam to control and Islamise they will first cripple your economy and turn you into beggars.

Meanwhile, Apkabio is next in line, followed by Ike Enwerenmadu. Wike is already a victim, Bayelsa is in the pipe line, Anambra is intimidated,
. Ebonyi is a puppet, but Biafrans are resolute.

Woe unto any Easterner that is still hoping and praying for a peaceful and one indivisible Nigeria.

The good news though is, this persecution of Biafrans will activate our lost brethren to a repentant and home coming mode

aperture11:

And somehow Folawiyo and Sahara too became Biafrans. I just don't get how you guys become tribalistic over everything. The reason for the suspension was given yet all you could see is tribe rather than the fact that these people are hurting you and I.
Damn!
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by dunkem21(m): 10:56am On Dec 12, 2015
aperture11:

I don't have to defend myself to you or anyone. I don't even mind to be called an hypocrite but you probably should have gone through my posts to determine my stand on the issue before labeling me. Like I said it really doesn't matter.

The mods are leaving their brothers and banning others ...

And it doesn't matter
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by specco(m): 11:07am On Dec 12, 2015
aperture11:

Damn!
We are not fooled. They have to throw in some insignificant others in the industry to balance the equation or else people will cry blue murder.
1st it was Ibeto cement, now Capital oil..next? 95%/5% vendetta policy playing out.
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by lonelydora: 11:07am On Dec 12, 2015
Old2020:
I said...I knew Capital Oil license will be revoked/suspended because he is Igbo and doing well in the industry. Capital oil has the largest fuel depot in Nigeria. This same company that came to our rescue during one of our nation's fuel scarcity.

I am an Igbo man. Capital is just a crook. He told us that he will sell kerosene at N50 per litre. What happened after? Go and do your research.

1 Like

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by lonelydora: 11:09am On Dec 12, 2015
aperture11:

Damn!

Please don't waste your words on that mofo. I am an Igbo man but forget Capital Oil. He's a crook.
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by miqos02(m): 11:20am On Dec 12, 2015
omoelesa:
Buhari is a tribalist, he probaly wants to kill capital oil own by an ibo man.This is victimazation and marginalization.
Old2020:
I said...I knew Capital Oil license will be revoked/suspended because he is Igbo and doing well in the industry. Capital oil has the largest fuel depot in Nigeria. This same company that came to our rescue during one of our nation's fuel scarcity.

Get educated
jmessi:
do you know that 2 weeks ago pms was sold @ 117 in capital oil and stallionaire depots. I retail petroleum products and I visit the

depots virtually everyday.
yesterday it was sold for 99 in capital and aiteo depot. these guys are exploiting us.
why do u think most independent fuel stations are not selling fuel or why do you think most independent stations that are selling above 110.
everybody expect you to sell @ 87 but u are buying 99.
you can only get pms @ 87 if u buy from major marketers (conoil, Mobil, Mrs, total). reason been that they have their depots and they import there pms/ago/dpk themselves.
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by asha80(m): 11:23am On Dec 12, 2015
specco:

We are not fooled. They have to throw in some insignificant others in the industry to balance the equation or else people will cry blue murder.
1st it was Ibeto cement, now Capital oil..next? 95%/5% vendetta policy playing out.
yes folawiyo and Sahara energy are insignificant despite the fact that they have been in that business before capital oil..go and ask coscharis his fellow nnewi man what kind of person Ifeanyi ubah is and watch his comment..brainless man

1 Like

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by Lakuje4power(m): 11:23am On Dec 12, 2015
aperture11:

Damn!
This is a nice one coming from you.
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by Oballer: 11:23am On Dec 12, 2015
Sahara is owned by 2 Yoruba men and a south south guy...Ode call a spade a spade, they messed up they got punked!!!!
omoelesa:
Buhari is a tribalist, he probaly wants to kill capital oil own by an ibo man.This is victimazation and marginalization.
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by kaybext(m): 11:29am On Dec 12, 2015
Nice one

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by bizgai(m): 11:32am On Dec 12, 2015
omoelesa:
FOLAWIYO & SAHARA JOIN ABI
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by bizgai(m): 11:41am On Dec 12, 2015
DPR are beginning to make sense ever since ever but the 1o million naira fine is like asking someone that stole 10 billion naira to pay 100 naira, still encourage corruption. Anyway nice move at right direction coz these are were all the costly products are coming from.
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by shepherdnoble: 11:42am On Dec 12, 2015
Ifeanyi Ubah don lay ambush since dey wait d axe...hahaha, buhari will fall like water.
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by Bluffly: 11:42am On Dec 12, 2015
m4una:

Nay! You can't subject the innocent to suffer for what you know he/she knows nothing about.
Unfortunately again, you can't help it most times
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by Darlduchi: 11:47am On Dec 12, 2015
The number of like here goes to prove that if giving a second chance, these children of hate aka(nigeria) will be more than excited to see Biafrans suffer and dies again by kwashoko.

aperture11:

Damn!
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by bizgai(m): 11:50am On Dec 12, 2015
asha80:
yes folawiyo and Sahara energy are insignificant despite the fact that they have been in that business before capital oil..go and ask coscharis his fellow nnewi man what kind of person Ifeanyi ubah is and watch his comment..brainless man
Just strip the so called better performance and largest tank farm called Capital oil of NNPC product then wind blowing would finally reveal fowl yanch

1 Like

Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by Eledan: 11:52am On Dec 12, 2015
sinizia:

He's being sarcastic and insulting Igbos, read between the lines. That thing you quoted is a Yoruba tribal bigot. Read its post.
How is he insulting Igbos? By preempting them and they actually did exactly what he preempted.
People can easily predict Igbos reactions nowadays.
Baba ijebu will never put any odd on you guys grin grin
Re: DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo by Eledan: 11:55am On Dec 12, 2015
aperture11:

Damn!
Lolzzzzz you should have seen the sarcasm in the post you quoted. At least the word BIAFRAUUD should have given you an idea.
He just preempted the biafranns bigots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Aghughu Adolphus As The Auditor-general Of The Federation / Presidential Ticket: How Wike May Scuttle PDP Govs’ Ghana Deal / Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.