Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) (50929 Views)

2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) / Fans Storm Dammy Krane's Instagram Page After His Arrest in Miami, USA (Photos) / Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Kazrem(m): 5:26am On Dec 12, 2015
angelTI:
Congrats Mercy.

Is the husband the MOD that pushed this to FP at past 5 tongue
Wetin you self dey do for nl at past 5?

To the topic, which time she born one last
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by free2ryhme: 5:26am On Dec 12, 2015
congrats 0000
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by koxi: 5:27am On Dec 12, 2015
Congrats to her and family......
But Mercy Johnson, e don do na. Abi na football team u dey try arrange?

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by karryn(f): 5:29am On Dec 12, 2015
veekid:
That's d fourth
The third actually

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by kenkels: 5:32am On Dec 12, 2015
Hmmm... End time baby cry
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Gbobby10xy(m): 5:35am On Dec 12, 2015
Congrat Mercy
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by keneharry: 5:43am On Dec 12, 2015
Nna ehh d thing is to much..don't she know what is called family planning. .3 kids in 3 years...I'll expecting another by next year nah
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by miqos02(m): 5:45am On Dec 12, 2015
ok
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by ODUBEZE: 5:48am On Dec 12, 2015
Raiders:
She is very fertile and pushing out babies like rabbit. Anyway, Congrats
You got t me laughing! guy your mouth baaaaaaad!
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by israelchinedu: 5:52am On Dec 12, 2015
congratulation mercy
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by kingdong(m): 5:52am On Dec 12, 2015
Big big nose everywhere. Thank God for abundant supply of oxygen!

Thank God for the healthy delivery!!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by fascowilly(m): 5:54am On Dec 12, 2015
veekid:
That's d fourth
Well done...
Accountant.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by nigeriancuban: 5:54am On Dec 12, 2015
congrats to her
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by israelchinedu: 5:55am On Dec 12, 2015
ken everything about u is end time. change
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Sleekbaby(f): 5:55am On Dec 12, 2015
Wow! Mercy the Mercy, congrats dear, I'm so happy 4 u. Welcome to the world Purity n Henry's sister.
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by NOBODYY: 5:59am On Dec 12, 2015
congrats

Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 12, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
Congrt to her!!! But I don't get it still, u mean she went to usa just to give birth? What happen to general hospital or federal medical centre? If the afarmentioned are too cheap, why not any private hospital in nigeria? May be she want a usa babe!!! I gave up on nig.
Nna every body is looking for USA Citizenship for their children o! Do you know the doors of opportunity that will be opened to dah child by virtue of being an America?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 12, 2015
daimsy:
congrats to them.
mercy is a strong woman, birthing her children without stress. kiss
She makes having a baby so easy. I want to be like this too.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by dadebayo1(m): 6:06am On Dec 12, 2015
panachuku:
Madam u be pig ni

Yeye sombody....... She is a role model.....

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by miqos02(m): 6:07am On Dec 12, 2015
Bbsharon:
Wow congrats Mercy, but pls do take a break now o.

If only she can hear me.
why are you cursing her now. #NobreakUntil6kids
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Layolaw(f): 6:07am On Dec 12, 2015
Congrats mercy, abeg make you do family planning before coming back to niger ooo
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 12, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
Congrt to her!!! But I don't get it still, u mean she went to usa just to give birth? What happen to general hospital or federal medical centre? If the afarmentioned are too cheap, why not any private hospital in nigeria? May be she want a usa babe!!! I gave up on nig.
Bro our healthcare system is Zero in this country. My aunt had diabetes while she was pregnant and the docs here did not know. It was when she went to a Government Hospital in UK to put to bed that the doctors over there found out. Na so so Insulin injection everyday till she put to bed. Even after delivery, they were on their case for like 4days to make sure mother and daughter were fine before they got discharged.
If you've got the money please send madam abroad to countries that care about mother and child to put to bed. This our Nigeria is not advisable.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by prudentsea(m): 6:08am On Dec 12, 2015
chimere66:
It is a baby girl.Star actress Mercy Johnson has given birth to a baby girl in the US.The baby arrived some hours ago.Disclosing the news,her husband Prince Odi Okojie said.....

'With my Hands Lifted up and my Mouth Filled with Praise with a Heart of THANKSGIVING I will Worship you oh Lord. I Hurriedly left Nigeria to witness the birth of my Baby, I was airborne when the Baby arrived. I'm right in the hospital at University of Maryland (St.Joseph Medical Centre) Baltimore. My wife and baby doing very well. Its a sister for Purity.Help me give thanks to God in this month of THANKSGIVING. God bless you all'.

Both mother and baby are doing well,

Congrats to them!

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/12/star-actress-mercy-johnson-gives-birth.html
Thank God. This one better tiwa savage leg or part of the body display. Congrat jare real mother. Mr okolie pls otito sey ofe ta omo looja ni!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by tete7000(m): 6:08am On Dec 12, 2015
Ahmed0336:
Na hw many children she don get now? undecided

A i ka omo f'olomo says a yoruba adage - dem no dey count children for parents. U self! grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 6:10am On Dec 12, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

She makes having a baby so easy. I want to be like this too.
you want to make baby every year?.cheesy
she want to make all her baby now so she can return back to her carreer ...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 12, 2015
tete7000:

A i ka omo f'olomo says a yoruba adage - dem no dey count children for parents. U self! grin
Lol. You sound like my mom.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by kelmicheal: 6:11am On Dec 12, 2015
the husband just dey pllay premeirship march every weekend
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 12, 2015
One baby more to make it 4. Bet it with me!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 6:14am On Dec 12, 2015
daimsy:
congrats to them.
mercy is a strong woman, birthing her children without stress. kiss
not about been strong only.God is with her. so many strong people lost there life during child birth.:*

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) by chuzero(m): 6:14am On Dec 12, 2015
Congrats ma dr....but if u born again dat one dun become end time pikin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today / How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) / Elizabeth Okoro Celebrates Her 29th Birthday In Bikini, Pant And Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.