Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Need Uk Or Soutafica Visa To Get My Passport Stamped .(need Help) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Uk Or Soutafica Visa To Get My Passport Stamped .(need Help) (1646 Views)

Do I Need Uk Transit Visa To Get To America Flying British Airways? / Website To Verify Canadian And U.s Visa Stamped / Mistake In My Passport"s Date Of Birth, Could It Be Of Any Effect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Uk Or Soutafica Visa To Get My Passport Stamped .(need Help) by algood(f): 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2006
hi guys,
i was at the america embassy sometimes in july for an F2 visa and was denied without my document being checked.
all i need help now on is i need a 2wks trip to south african or any europe country before reapplying at the embassy.

i dont want to get there denial again.

i just registered a company to practise construction ofBTS cell sites and wont know if this can be an added advantage.

i need an advice and assistance from anyone in the house.thanks.

i will be reapplying in january.

thanks
Re: Need Uk Or Soutafica Visa To Get My Passport Stamped .(need Help) by Waleade2(m): 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2006
If it is to get Visa to southAfrica,there is no problem,i have some-body that will help u get it quickly without any stress at-all.if u interested email me on adewaleabraham@yahoo.com
Re: Need Uk Or Soutafica Visa To Get My Passport Stamped .(need Help) by Waleade2(m): 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2006
incase of emergency u can reach me on this mobile 08036124039. so that i can link u to d guy that help me get SouthAfrica visa Last year November.infact i must confess to you i dont have to past 2ru any rigour b4 getting it.
Re: Need Uk Or Soutafica Visa To Get My Passport Stamped .(need Help) by algood(f): 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2006
thanks will give you a call,
please will i have to appear at thier embassy
Re: Need Uk Or Soutafica Visa To Get My Passport Stamped .(need Help) by OldGlory1(m): 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2006
Is there some kind of Visa stock exchange in Nigeria today? Algood you probably will be denied again in January for the same reasons you were denied in July. I sense desperation in your actions and the Visa counselors will see thru all that.
Re: Need Uk Or Soutafica Visa To Get My Passport Stamped .(need Help) by xoj231(m): 11:49am On Oct 23, 2006
hi! m
Re: Need Uk Or Soutafica Visa To Get My Passport Stamped .(need Help) by malaika(f): 7:18am On Oct 24, 2006
::
Re: Need Uk Or Soutafica Visa To Get My Passport Stamped .(need Help) by algood(f): 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2006
old shame, thanks for your concern but you got me wrong.
contrary to your thinking of my desperate intentions and denial the second time its not the way you are thinking.
i guess you did not read my story line well and if you did u do not have an understanding of the reasons why i needed the visa

let me make myself clear to you at my first appearance i do not know much about all this denail and some protocol that needs to be observed.

i am going on F2 visa, my husband his in the state on F1. I have all my document, am comfortable here in nigeria, i have a good job and am an engineer by profession.

all the same i can go any lenght just to be with my husband.

we just got married and its not up to three years. do you understand or have a feel of what its like.

i was only advise, to stand a better chance next time try and get a uk or south afican visa jsut to disvirgin my pasport.

thats all i want to do.

if am desperate to live this country, i will know how to go about it, i wont come here and be looking for an assistance.

(1) (Reply)

Ever Been An Embarrassed Nigerian? / Nigerian Prisoners Abroad Have Rejected Option To Serve Jail Terms In Nigeria / Appeal Allowed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.