Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Slant Back German Shepard And Rots Puppies For Sale - Imported Parents!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Slant Back German Shepard And Rots Puppies For Sale - Imported Parents!! (3606 Views)

I Got This Male Pupy From Direct Imported Parents...hurry Up...this Is 2 Massive / Neapolitan Mastif, Cane Corso , Lhasa And Rots Are Always Available / Lhasa Apso For Sale, Imported Parents. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slant Back German Shepard And Rots Puppies For Sale - Imported Parents!! by Spirit1(m): 7:36am On Dec 12, 2015
I have for sale top quality pure breed German Shepards and Rots for sale.

The father of the German Shepards is 100% black imported from the USA and AKC registered.

Some of the puppies are 100% SOLID BLACK, some are Tan/black. See pictures.

Price N70,000 for the 100% all black
N60,000 for the tan/black.

Rots are also available. Father is imported and in picture also. Price N90,000.

Puppies are located in Ajah - Lagos.

All are good for pets or security dogs, depending on what you intend to use them for.

If interested please call owner directly +1-903-600-1068
Or Whatsapp : +1-336-314-4522

The puppies are all located in Lagos, although owner is abroad.

They will go fast. Call now!!

Re: Slant Back German Shepard And Rots Puppies For Sale - Imported Parents!! by chucky234(m): 9:33am On Dec 12, 2015
Hmmm.... Fine dogs sha

1 Like

Re: Slant Back German Shepard And Rots Puppies For Sale - Imported Parents!! by Donswatter(m): 11:13am On Dec 12, 2015
Did you just call that hybrid an imported rott¿

2 Likes

Re: Slant Back German Shepard And Rots Puppies For Sale - Imported Parents!! by adozie(m): 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
Still available ?
Re: Slant Back German Shepard And Rots Puppies For Sale - Imported Parents!! by Spirit1(m): 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
Donswatter:
Did you just call that hybrid an imported rott¿

Sir I don't have to argue with you. I live in the US and the dogs were personally imported by me. You have your own opinion which I respect, I have the papers to prove my claim.

Thank you.
Re: Slant Back German Shepard And Rots Puppies For Sale - Imported Parents!! by Spirit1(m): 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
100% SOLID BLACK German Shepard

Re: Slant Back German Shepard And Rots Puppies For Sale - Imported Parents!! by lacicrips(m): 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
Wow! Look at that rott. Lovely!

Importation doesn't mean a dog is a full breed na. The same way we have breeders who cut corners here is same way you have it over there. The only difference is, we do it blatantly over here. And 2, everybody wants to be a breeder for the money.

Nice dogs by the way, wish I was in the market for a Gsd. I want to explore the worlds of Caucasians & boerboels...hehehe.

3 Likes

Re: Slant Back German Shepard And Rots Puppies For Sale - Imported Parents!! by Eveezy(m): 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
Nice pups, but am confused about wat u mean by slant back German shepherd. Am sorry I don't see any slant back here, plus where is d rott? is DT docked tail dog d rott? I haven't seen any rott, u displayed here. plus u mentioned both parents of d gsd were imported, where is d mom? the male is gud. but am quite confused here, I hope u don't mind elaborating, I was kinda interested but no enough information has been provided. or is it DT d mom is a cross between a rott and gsd?

4 Likes

Re: Slant Back German Shepard And Rots Puppies For Sale - Imported Parents!! by Spirit1(m): 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
Eveezy:
Nice pups, but am confused about wat u mean by slant back German shepherd. Am sorry I don't see any slant back here, plus where is d rott? is DT docked tail dog d rott? I haven't seen any rott, u displayed here. plus u mentioned both parents of d gsd were imported, where is d mom? the male is gud. but am quite confused here, I hope u don't mind elaborating, I was kinda interested but no enough information has been provided. or is it DT d mom is a cross between a rott and gsd?

Thanks for the compliments and questions.

Sir you are not going to buy a puppy from pictures alone. Pictures can be generally deceiving in a good or some times in a bad way.

These puppies are located in Lagos.
Please if you are interested go and see the dogs.

- If they are not slant don't buy.
- If you can't verify (American Kennel Club) AKC registration don't buy.
- If you can't verify that they are pure breed don't buy
- If you don't like what you see, please don't buy.

Seeing they say is believing.
Thanks
Re: Slant Back German Shepard And Rots Puppies For Sale - Imported Parents!! by knyte(m): 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
Except it's the fone and environmental condition's fault that aint no rottie

2 Likes

Re: Slant Back German Shepard And Rots Puppies For Sale - Imported Parents!! by ataspray(m): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
op i dnt even understand these ur own dogs sha walahi

2 Likes

Re: Slant Back German Shepard And Rots Puppies For Sale - Imported Parents!! by chucky234(m): 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
knyte:
Except it's the fone and environmental condition's fault that aint no rottie
You no get eye be dat, dat Rott na solid imported Rott with AKC registration.
Re: Slant Back German Shepard And Rots Puppies For Sale - Imported Parents!! by knyte(m): 6:53am On Dec 13, 2015
chucky234:
Lol, u no go kill. AKC tru tru
Re: Slant Back German Shepard And Rots Puppies For Sale - Imported Parents!! by olisafincy(m): 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
price dropped ........the last time i made contact it was 1ook, waiting for the price to drop more to atleast where my hand fit reach.
Re: Slant Back German Shepard And Rots Puppies For Sale - Imported Parents!! by PetMallNG: 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
@OP, could you please put up more pictures of the rottweiler parents, as well as the slant GSD parents?
Re: Slant Back German Shepard And Rots Puppies For Sale - Imported Parents!! by Drajah(m): 1:10am On Dec 14, 2015
chucky234:

Bros no vex o but tha rott get as e be o....if u go post more picture e go beta o...

1 Like

Re: Slant Back German Shepard And Rots Puppies For Sale - Imported Parents!! by Spirit1(m): 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
The German Shepards are still available
Re: Slant Back German Shepard And Rots Puppies For Sale - Imported Parents!! by martete1(m): 7:03am On Dec 17, 2015
How much for d gsd? 08104102662
Re: Slant Back German Shepard And Rots Puppies For Sale - Imported Parents!! by Spirit1(m): 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
Only two GSD to go
Re: Slant Back German Shepard And Rots Puppies For Sale - Imported Parents!! by Donswatter(m): 12:20am On Dec 18, 2015
Spirit1:

Sir I don't have to argue with you. I live in the US and the dogs were personally imported by me. You have your own opinion which I respect, I have the papers to prove my claim.

Thank you.
my local boy is even bigger than them.

Re: Slant Back German Shepard And Rots Puppies For Sale - Imported Parents!! by EddyNumerouno(m): 9:48am On Feb 24, 2016
Biko, I'm in the market for a GSD, caan u post recent pics of ur pups, thanks.
Cc spirit1

(1) (Reply)

15 Dog Breeds You Think You Want But Probably Shouldn’t Get / The Right Materials For Building A Dog House / Amazing Lhasa Apso Pups (all 8 sold thanks alot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.