Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (76826 Views)

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by marvelck: 8:35am On Dec 12, 2015
This goes out to guys who are fond of hurting/deceiving girls intentionally... Don't think that girl you have been dating for like 3 years, and who has been giving you enough love and care all this while is happy just being a girlfriend when all her mates are getting married every weekend while you are busy delaying things and enjoying all the privileges of a wife from her.

If care is not taken, she might start having or looking at other options, since her biological clock (or goals) runs faster than yours. And before you know it, you wil be surprised to hear she's getting married soon to someone else. Bros, stop wasting time, and stop playing with the hearts of ladies. When a woman loves a guy dearly, she'll be willing to make sacrifice for the guy. She will be willing to wait and also endure. But mind you, there is a limit to every woman's patience. Women work on time... Lets do what's right for the sake of love!

138 Likes 19 Shares

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 8:37am On Dec 12, 2015
Guys sha. That was how one idiot wasted 6 yrs of his life not mine.

207 Likes 9 Shares

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 12, 2015
Last Days friends-with-benefits expecting marriage.

Una go wait...

E neva clear to una say dis na Last Days??

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by iceberylin(m): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
Who is fooling who grin

225 Likes 13 Shares

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Bugatie(m): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:

And how did the story end?, just tell me how you buried him

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by loomer: 8:45am On Dec 12, 2015
The reality is that, girls are always looking for a better option, only time dey reveal such option.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by oslae(f): 8:45am On Dec 12, 2015
iceberylin:

Who is fooling who grin
Someone is fooling someone grin...she doesn't age undecided

12 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by dachaste(f): 8:46am On Dec 12, 2015
If a gal sees a guy that's not ready for marriage she should know

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 12, 2015
That's how one is telling my girl he is afraid his family won't aacept her cause three of his uncles married from her place and the women left the men.

Is that even logical?

His behaviour has since changed since the revelation.

My advice to her, start taking other toasters more seriously.

Seems the dude has already made up his mind about you and she would just be an idiot to waste her time.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by lolu007(m): 8:49am On Dec 12, 2015
The ladies should always be smart enough to know when a guy is not ready.. there will always be signs especially if he doesn't discus the future with you. But most gals stay cos of the fun or monetary gain or are simple too desperate

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by obiorathesubtle: 8:50am On Dec 12, 2015
dachaste:

doesn't show on the forehead you know?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by iceberylin(m): 8:54am On Dec 12, 2015
oslae:
Someone is fooling someone grin...she doesn't age undecided
I hope so grin

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by dachaste(f): 8:55am On Dec 12, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
doesn't show on the forehead you know?

U mean afta dating a guy for 2 to 3 months I won't?

Naah I surely will. Reason y. I blAme D so called 5-years-in-relationship-but-broken ladies

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 12, 2015
dachaste:

lol seems you've not met corny ass niggas.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by obiorathesubtle: 9:07am On Dec 12, 2015
dachaste:

U mean afta dating a guy for 2 to 3 months I won't?

Naah I surely will. Reason y. I blAme D so called 5-years-in-relationship-but-broken ladies
lol.. 2-3 months and you want to get married, women.. Your lives are so easy!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 9:20am On Dec 12, 2015
iceberylin:

Who is fooling who grin
. I don't get your question. Anyways am not a fool.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 9:22am On Dec 12, 2015
quiinnBee:

lol seems you've not met corny ass niggas.
. Yes very cunny. You will ask them to take you to their parent. They will be telling you one story or the other.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by iceberylin(m): 9:42am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
. I don't get your question. Anyways am not a fool.
Sorry,I didn't say you're a fool

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by fabulous85: 10:34am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
read what you wrote as your signature in your profile. the ''Idiot" was actually lucky.he must have realised he will be making a big mistake.

49 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2015
fabulous85:
read what you wrote as your signature in your profile. the ''Idiot" was actually lucky.he must have realised he will be making a big mistake.
. Lucky ke. We are talking of two different things here. A guy with a big long and fat diick and a guy that refuse to take you home 6yrs into a relationship.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 12, 2015
And they will open their mouth to say ladies cheat undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by jnrbayano(m): 10:59am On Dec 12, 2015
You will succeed in endearing you and your moniker to the female folks here with the Op

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Bisjosh(f): 10:59am On Dec 12, 2015
A lady should always go for someone that is at least 4years older and ahead of her not age mates because truly the economy isnt friendly so guys are shying away from responsibility of marriage.

That been said, i don't agree with more than one year dating/courtship.
If a guy is really serious about you, he would have taken some steps.

It doesn't make sense when someone says "i cant know him or her in a year" BS! You cant know someone completely unless you start living together undecided

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 12, 2015
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ikbnice(m): 11:01am On Dec 12, 2015
The worst part is that the guy would have sucked the juiciest from her oranges, squeezed them till they defy gravity and also dug her well way past beyond water level point.

Bottomline: Only few guys shall make heaven

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by akindap07(m): 11:01am On Dec 12, 2015
Oh!!! Havent u heard about guys chasing a girl for 4 years....as if she's his university degree

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by GodMode: 11:01am On Dec 12, 2015
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
You must be Yoruba.

6 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
take me now grin
Apology
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by iwriterng(m): 11:01am On Dec 12, 2015
Adult topic
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ISLAM4theWISE: 11:02am On Dec 12, 2015
6yrs shocked shocked is dt y u luv turn to like huge dick Ti oko ba koni oko lanfe undecided
ladycomfort:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) / Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her / Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.