Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Buhari Is On A Witch-hunt.....I Now Agree - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is On A Witch-hunt.....I Now Agree (3654 Views)

Murray-Bruce: Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Not A Witch-Hunt / Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? / Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is On A Witch-hunt.....I Now Agree by speedyGonzales: 11:24am On Dec 12, 2015

Nice Rant, quite comedic but his political enemies are not necessary southerners, Ameachi, Fashola, Adams Oshiomole, etc... are people that should at least be questioned by EFCC... what of Tinubu? "Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are", Buhari himself is corrupt, Nigerian politicians all have their agenda's and Buhari is no different and your sarcastic post only deceives dimwitted Nigerians...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is On A Witch-hunt.....I Now Agree by porshuch: 11:25am On Dec 12, 2015
Chai! Buhari why? Why? Dasuki is an innocent man cry, they said you will Islamise Nigeria once you become the president, but the way dasuki and co are being probed shows that you're a christian infact a knight too. Chai Buhari why.
Wailers o! grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is On A Witch-hunt.....I Now Agree by najoke: 11:52am On Dec 12, 2015
Gbawe:

Fine point you make here my brother. Whatever happened to Northern Solidarity and being your brother's keeper regardless of what he has done wrong? So what if many died because of the looting of these individuals? Does Buhari not know this is the Nigeria way? Why should he be insisting people pay for their corrupt looting of our treasury and wealth? Northerners must now be regretting their vote for "change" because Buhari is now prosecuting their elite rather than giving them each brand new and freshly cut keys to the CBN vaults. This Buhari sef !!! What a nuisance.

\why pour sand for people garri ? Why can't Buhari just learn from GEJ and mind his own business? Why not look the other way and let 'awon boyz' eat? Is school fees in top UK and US schools peanuts? Does the man not understand the billions that must be stolen to fund that lifestyle? Northerners and "Yaribas" una see ya life? The man you voted in is demanding accountability and you are the major victims being hounded left, right and centre. Non of this would be happening under GEJ but you stubborn people insisted on change. Oya enjoy your 'change' then. Yeye people.
Gbawe all you write up there na lie. ...all I see is witchhunt. ..witchunt. ..and nothing but WINCHUNT grin

Buhari is tribalist. ..he is only probing his brothers
theV0ice:

Chai! Chai!! Chai!!!
In short let me wail harder cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
my wailing must pass ya own cry cry grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is On A Witch-hunt.....I Now Agree by Jesusloveyou: 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
suxkill:
this government keep diverting our attention, so that we will not wail.

give us fuel!!!
ask ur clueless corrupt hero to provide u fuel, he with his cronies divert d marketers subsidy money into their pockets,

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is On A Witch-hunt.....I Now Agree by drake22: 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
I want corruption to be wiped out. But this govt is on a witch hunt.
So only pdp members are corrupt?
I know Fashola spent more than 100billion NAIRA of Lagos state borrowed money on buhari campaign and he was rewarded with a minister, like wise amaechi.
D dullard is a bigot

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is On A Witch-hunt.....I Now Agree by MalcoImX: 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
Bigmillz:
Am a PDP member. Yes I support any means to curb corruption in Nigeria. But let Buhari approach things the way only the offenders will face the law of the country. The way people are looking at this probe it looks like a witch-hunt
Possibly no money was shared illegally.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is On A Witch-hunt.....I Now Agree by EzeCanada: 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
....and now Ifeanyi Uba, the TAN convener
Re: Buhari Is On A Witch-hunt.....I Now Agree by Karlovich: 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
Tinubu and fashola aremissing from your list
Re: Buhari Is On A Witch-hunt.....I Now Agree by Ikengawo: 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
kITATITA:
I hope that my brothers who are mounting barricades and burning trucks because Jonathan lost election will realise that, even in corruption, Igbo were marginalised by PDP.

When did this happen you lying kunu feed fa*ggot
Re: Buhari Is On A Witch-hunt.....I Now Agree by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ikengawo:

When did this happen you lying kunu feed fa*ggot
Ngwuro. I know you won't be there. Cowards like you send out the uninformed so that you can sit back and savour their destruction. Ike ga agwu gi.
Re: Buhari Is On A Witch-hunt.....I Now Agree by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
Buhari witch hunting Notherners. Buhari is Anti North wink
Re: Buhari Is On A Witch-hunt.....I Now Agree by theV0ice: 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
EzeCanada:
....and now Ifeanyi Uba, the TAN convener

You conveniently forgot Sahara and Folawiyo oil wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is On A Witch-hunt.....I Now Agree by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
Op i quoted ur post in my post titled " Buhari is unfair to the North. Buhari is a Betrayal"
Re: Buhari Is On A Witch-hunt.....I Now Agree by theV0ice: 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
najoke:

Gbawe all you write up there na lie. ...all I see is witchhunt. ..witchunt. ..and nothing but WINCHUNT grin

Buhari is tribalist. ..he is only probing his brothers
my wailing must pass ya own cry cry grin

How na?? E pain u reach as e pain me? angry

Abeg no pour sand sand for my wailing parole jare cry cry cry
Re: Buhari Is On A Witch-hunt.....I Now Agree by theV0ice: 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
tuale4u:
Op i quoted ur post in my post titled " Buhari is unfair to the North. Buhari is a Betrayal"

Really?? Oya let's carry on the wailing partnership cry
Re: Buhari Is On A Witch-hunt.....I Now Agree by EzeCanada: 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
theV0ice:

You conveniently forgot Sahara and Folawiyo oil wink

Sahara and Folawiyo are quite aware of the game. Their licenses would be restored shortly as arranged...I leant that that in politics 101.1
Re: Buhari Is On A Witch-hunt.....I Now Agree by theV0ice: 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
EzeCanada:

Sahara and Folawiyo are quite aware of the game. Their licenses would be restored shortly as arranged...I leant that that in politics 101.1

Really?? And while sitting in your room, you figured this out? shocked

Is that the way Dasuki was secretly released to go sleep with his wives at home? wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is On A Witch-hunt.....I Now Agree by EzeCanada: 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
theV0ice:

Really?? And while sitting in your room, you figured this out? shocked

Is that the way Dasuki was secretly released to go sleep with his wives at home? wink

I am sure you are aware of this but just trying to be sarcastic. Quote me on this, that's the game plan
Re: Buhari Is On A Witch-hunt.....I Now Agree by theV0ice: 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
EzeCanada:

I am sure you are aware of this but just trying to be sarcastic. Quote me on this, that's the game plan

I'm not aware of this your fabulous conspiracy theory but no wahala.....I'm waiting patiently for you to be proved right

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is On A Witch-hunt.....I Now Agree by NigLasPresident: 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
tuale4u:

and I mentioned in the same sick post that buhari can't be said to be unfair or impartial at this point considering the amount of northerners in Nigeria politics and considering the fact that most southerners in Nigeria politics are less interested in milking the country dry... Check probes and accusations of stealing since the creation of Nigeria and understand why you see more northerners in the buhari list. You can't probe one southerner without mentioning a multitude of northerners.
Re: Buhari Is On A Witch-hunt.....I Now Agree by suxkill: 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
ask ur clueless corrupt hero to provide u fuel, he with his cronies divert d marketers subsidy money into their pockets,

tell your dullard president to do the needful, else you might wake up one morning and trek to Sokoto.
Re: Buhari Is On A Witch-hunt.....I Now Agree by Ikengawo: 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
kITATITA:

Ngwuro. I know you won't be there. Cowards like you send out the uninformed so that you can sit back and savour their destruction. Ike ga agwu gi.

When did this happen malo, when did you lie happen? You think we're you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Your State Governor As Wicked AS This One?? Please Expose Wicked Governors.. / Fayose Is Right! Federal Govt Lied about the N5,000 Stipend. / See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.