Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

2016: Your Focus And Plan... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2016: Your Focus And Plan... (547 Views)

Idea And Plan To Create An Online TV Station. / This Supplement Enhances Mental Focus And Alertness / Please Vote Her For Mrs.unn 2016..your Vote Counts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2016: Your Focus And Plan... by haconjy(m): 10:10am On Dec 12, 2015
I can remember vividly the starting of this year...
And i remember that i set a plan for this year that is running to an end in which i believe you did...
But now again, we have less than three weeks before the end of this year...
And now you need to plan again for 2016.

What are your plan for 2016?
Have you set it out?
Is it achivable?
Is it a family or finance?

Will anyone that it may be, i think you need to set a target now...Mine is family and setting up my personal business...
I mean now...

And dont forget, few dys we have left can still make your 2015 plans come through cause i know there is possibilities in impossible...

And dont forget, let the house know your plans may be help can came from thence...

I wish you a prosperous 2016...

DONT FORGET, SHARE YOUR FOCUS AND PLANS

(1) (Reply)

Some Interesting Facts To Know About The Year 2016 / American Lawyer Writes Buhari / Can Your Shoe Size Really Tell Your Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.