Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? (7826 Views)

Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? by Richardonald(m): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2015
Ladies why is it that you only find tall guys attractive, Am not short oooo but it looks as, if you are short you are automatically turn off..and it differs from each other how will guys select girls,it either tall or short,guys don't base on height when it comes to flirt,going out or others necessary stuffs with a girl..like one of my friend who is goodlooking but short ,ladies only play with him but find it difficult to be laid,he told me they said his prick will look like him..... is it that guys height determine his dick or their gene are more quality than that of short one's..what is it that makes difference btw the two...ladies comes and share urzz...
Re: Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 12, 2015
cheesy exactly what he said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? by adeememman(m): 10:53am On Dec 12, 2015
We have individual difference, I believe some will stil go for average heights. Anytin 4rm 5feet. Am proudly 6'3 anyways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 12, 2015
My height is 'wow ! and perhaps height is the new sixpacks.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? by Florblu(f): 10:56am On Dec 12, 2015
I just don't like them short
Re: Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? by Bisjosh(f): 10:58am On Dec 12, 2015
I wouldn't like to hug a guy and his head is on my chest when it should be the other way round

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? by greatness22(m): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2015
Bisjosh:
I wouldn't like to hug a guy and his head is on my chest when it should be the other way round
Kai, babe, u nailed it. sometimes i wonder how aki and paw paw would feel if they want to hug their wives.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
Funny commentd. I'm 6ft average hight sha!
Re: Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? by ChappyChase: 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
Watin dey pain me with this girls be say, once it comes to height they can't even favourably well with my toothbrush! Yet them go want 6ft guys!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
Tall is cute ... with sense.

fugly when common sense is absent..
Re: Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
ChappyChase:
Watin dey pain me with this girls be say, once it comes to height they can't even favourably well with my toothbrush! Yet them go want 6ft guys!

looooool. You're right, maybe that's why they prefer Him long to complement their being pygmies.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? by ChappyChase: 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
pinceprinz:

looooool. You're right, maybe that's why they prefer Him long to complement their being pygmies.

Abegi jor! Make them carry their 6ft go park well jor.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? by Fraih(f): 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
adeememman:
We have individual difference, I believe some will stil go for average heights. Anytin 4rm 5feet. Am proudly 6'3 anyways.
Wow! Thats a height! and do you like being around tall girls too? Like 6ft and plus?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
ChappyChase:

Abegi jor! Make them carry their 6ft go park well jor.

lols. but really who no want beta tin? cheesy

most of them wet dey do yangah end up messed up marrying as tall as pen caps in the end tho, so whatever they say doesn't all add up bruh..
Re: Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? by Richardonald(m): 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ladiez wher una dey
Re: Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? by adeememman(m): 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
Fraih:

Wow! Thats a height! and do you like being around tall girls too? Like 6ft and plus?
yes, i love it. Especially wen taking a walk. Short ppl tend to feel intimidated wen walking wit me.
Wots ur height?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? by Richardonald(m): 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
Richardonald:
Ladies why is it that you only find tall guys attractive, Am not short oooo but it looks as, if you are short you are automatically turn off..and it differs from each other how will guys select girls,it either tall or short,guys don't base on height when it comes to flirt,going out or others necessary stuffs with a girl..like one of my friend who is goodlooking but short ,ladies only play with him but find it difficult to be laid,he told me they said his prick will look like him..... is it that guys height determine his dick or their gene are more quality than that of short one's..what is it that makes difference btw the two...ladies comes and share urzz...
them get big p.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? by Fraih(f): 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
adeememman:
yes, i love it. Especially wen taking a walk. Short ppl tend to feel intimidated wen walking wit me.
Wots ur height?
6fts and plus... Dunno how much I've added now...
Re: Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? by adeememman(m): 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
Fraih:

fantabulous, last tym i saw a female with that height was in NYSC Camp, Obubra. Cross river state. I enjoyed ur story. U made my day.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? by Fraih(f): 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
adeememman:
fantabulous, last tym i saw a female with that height was in NYSC Camp, Obubra. Cross river state. I enjoyed ur story. U made my day.
smiley smiley
Re: Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? by tpiar: 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
are short guys not dating?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? by Ay04z(m): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
5.5 and handsome fat and long dick.. got marry to a 6ft girl very beautiful..brother hustle hard make ur ego girls with 8ft and 9ft will come knocking..

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? by adeememman(m): 7:48am On Dec 13, 2015
Fraih:

smiley smiley
Can u msg me on whatsapp me 2ru d nos on my signature. Wanna ask u some tinz in private.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 13, 2015
Richardonald:

no now, short guys sef are attractive but everyone has there choice, not only short guys face discrimination, slim girls face it too, some men will call slim gals sign board and all sorts of names

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? by Cybertext(m): 8:34am On Dec 13, 2015
Short guys//Tall guys.... does it really matter??

Get any of: Money, power or fame...

the last time I checked Aki and PawPaw are happily married to beautiful and tall ladies..
Re: Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? by Johnnoah1st: 8:46am On Dec 13, 2015
Fraih:

i love tall girls though
Re: Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? by Johnnoah1st: 8:49am On Dec 13, 2015
Ay04z:
5.5 and handsome fat and long dick.. got marry to a 6ft girl very beautiful..brother hustle hard make ur ego girls with 8ft and 9ft will come knocking..
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 8ft/9ft? oboy u wicked ooooo

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? by Richardonald(m): 9:44am On Dec 13, 2015
esosa993:

no now, short guys sef are attractive but everyone has there choice, not only short guys face discrimination, slim girls face it too, some men will call slim gals sign board and all sorts of names
slim gals still good than dat of short dude..women get advances anytime either ugly,fine,fat,slim
Re: Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? by cruzita(f): 9:52am On Dec 13, 2015
grin my bro I feel ur pain but u know say women no dey too tall ,so dey need to marry tall guy so that dem no go born Amstel bottle

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 13, 2015
Richardonald:
slim gals still good than dat of short dude..women get advances anytime either ugly,fine,fat,slim

are u sure sha, hmm I remembered when I was skinny whenever a guy makes advances at me we already getting close, u get to see the real them, they'll start telling you how they wish you had more flesh on your body, eh it was always painful oooo really..... I don't see anything wrong in been a short guy at all
Re: Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? by Richardonald(m): 10:00am On Dec 13, 2015
esosa993:

are u sure sha, hmm I remembered when I was skinny whenever a guy makes advances at me we already getting close, u get to see the real them, they'll start telling you how they wish you had more flesh on your body, eh it was always painful oooo really..... I don't see anything wrong in been a short guy at all
a guy to be short is still shut down..guys dont look on females height when considering a relationshp
Re: Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? by Fernandowski(m): 10:15am On Dec 13, 2015
*6ft 8inches tall and still counting*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' / Man Was Rubbing His Wife Curve During COVID-19 Church Prayer / Reason Girls Only Show Face On Their Profile Pic ( For Finding Love Purpose)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.