Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Seun Please Reconsider Rule 9 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Please Reconsider Rule 9 (737 Views)

Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) / Rule 9: Matters Arising. / Dear Seun, Your "Rule 9" Is Against Social Justice And Democratic Tenet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seun Please Reconsider Rule 9 by masseratti: 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
Am yoruba, couple of times I have breached your rules,but in that rule 9 stating Biafra is a way too far,just like you am indifferent to Biafra,but truth must be said, you have build this forum over years,rule 9 can't break it no doubt, and yes some trolls have messed up the Forum with unnecessary news about the activities of IPOB,I don't know how you run your outfit but can you kindly remove the made Biafra from rule 9?
It's sentimental to some people let's respect their feelings, you and your MODs can just close any thread that is unnecessary either Biafra, Odua, Area or Afghanistan.

God bless you more bro.
Re: Seun Please Reconsider Rule 9 by Seun(m): 2:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
Thanks for your advice. We accept the part about removing the word Biafra.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Please Reconsider Rule 9 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
I told them, they even went on to ban me (. Not this account, the other account)
Re: Seun Please Reconsider Rule 9 by Seun(m): 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
hopelink1:
I told them, they even went on to ban me (. Not this account, the other account)
You forgot Rule 19: Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

(1)

Protest March In Imo State Over None Payment Of Salaries (Photos) / Trouble Looms As Iran Military Threatens To "Visit" Nigeria Very Soon / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Birthday, One Day After Dad's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.