Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,571 members, 7,801,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat (65053 Views)

A Siberian Tiger tracked and killed a poacher / 12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger / The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by jamela(f): 2:22am On Dec 29, 2015
Aww so cute. I want this tiger as my pet cry
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by okparea(m): 2:54am On Dec 29, 2015
abeg he never hungry
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by sdeensquare(m): 2:57am On Dec 29, 2015
are u sure dey re nt African guys under those skin ? grin
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by 2Awesome: 2:58am On Dec 29, 2015
Mr tiger is just not in the mood yet. anytime wey baba para e go chop am.
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by opius: 3:47am On Dec 29, 2015
God is great.... its make me rmb Daniel in Lion's den... but Let wait n see , Animal will always be Animal
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by VickyRotex(f): 4:33am On Dec 29, 2015
felalegend:

The end is obvious. A good meal for the patient tiger.

It doesnt have to end like that embarassed
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 29, 2015
Defcon1:
It won't end well.
Abiiiii
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 29, 2015
Na NATIVE goat be that.
Them get sense wella
The Goat must have paid its dues.
I guess the Billy Goat gave out the hand of the Nanny Goat in marriage, to the tiger.
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by Mikeparlo12(m): 6:17am On Dec 29, 2015
What an intriguing story of Love and care. The world should live in peace and Harmony . In heaven more of this beautiful scenes will be there. it's a place where Lions will dwell peacefully with rabbit, a place of No oppression. a place Where Love prevails.
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by SmartMugu: 6:36am On Dec 29, 2015
abbey621:
***Breaking News*** Goat bones found near Siberian Tiger's premises. On going investigation reveals that on Christmas night, Siberian Tiger had a few friends over and decided to make pepper soup, stay tuned for more info. grin grin grin grin grin
I think the goat will end up eating the tiger.
~Mugu
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 29, 2015
lawanson44:
Tiger with the heart of GEJ! Very Peaceful. smiley

If the Tiger had the heart of Buhari, that goat for hear am ...e for even request for dog and baboon join angry

abobaku.

I hope WHEN gej heads to jail eventually, you will follow him and be his room mate just like the goat is now the tiger's room mate for now.
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by AdeniyiA(m): 6:57am On Dec 29, 2015
When you hear that certain number of people are FEARED dead, it means "fear" actually contributed to a large extent.
The lesson we can learn from this is that, like Daniel who was calm when he was thrown into the lions' den, with boldness we can confront our enemies, chase them away and even conquer them.
With boldness we've heard armed robbers being disarmed...
Furthermore, our relationship with God also matter....
Proverbs 28:1 The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.
Proverbs 16:7 When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.

1 Like

Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by possibilita(m): 6:59am On Dec 29, 2015
Those guys are dullards,so u fed a fearless goat to an hungry lonely tiger and expect it to eat? Ok oooooooo!!!

And the next news is Amur the Tiger humps Timur the goat or the riverse may be the case.
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by Btruth: 7:04am On Dec 29, 2015
It shows animals has heart, souls and feeling too. But all the same, the power behind their friendship can't be explained. God, do make my enemies to favour me too IJN.

1 Like

Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by MrPaul2: 8:22am On Dec 29, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Do u knw hw bored that siberian Tiger has been....
I think it has been alone in solitary confinement for a long time...
Not bad to have a Friend(company) that has "kinda of" similar characteristics with it..

But the tiger may eventually eat the goat, but it may take some time..
If I am in a good position, I will bring out the goat- it has overcame cool..nd release the goat to freedom..

Hope the goat has teach the tigar how to eat grass. Its the only way to survival in this kind of friendship

2 Likes

Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by MrPaul2: 8:22am On Dec 29, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Do u knw hw bored that siberian Tiger has been....
I think it has been alone in solitary confinement for a long time...
Not bad to have a Friend(company) that has "kinda of" similar characteristics with it..

But the tiger may eventually eat the goat, but it may take some time..
If I am in a good position, I will bring out the goat- it has overcame cool..nd release the goat to freedom..

I hope the goat has teach the tigar how to eat grass. Its the only way to survival in this kind of
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by anonym0us: 8:31am On Dec 29, 2015
sarutobie:

A careful study of the book of Genesis shows that animals and man did not eat meat at the beginning of creation..genesis chapter 1 vs 29-30..it was after the flood that man started consuming meat...genesis chapter 9 vs 2-3.
which animal skin Adam and eve use cover their unclothedness? Ur skin I guess
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by lequatee(m): 8:35am On Dec 29, 2015
hmmmmmmm. ok o. I just wish the goat journey mercies. at least the goat has made a name for itself Timur.... come o, I thought all goats were naturally named Billy just like dogs are Bingo.lol
ok lemme follow their instagram account ( first celebrity animals I'll follow ) so I won't miss the new year meal of the tiger.
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by jnrbayano(m): 8:40am On Dec 29, 2015
Realhommie:
Learn to co-exist... It's simple

God wasn't stupid to create tiger, predator and goat, prey.
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by jnrbayano(m): 8:41am On Dec 29, 2015
Sunnycliff:

Learning to be accommodating and not cannibalistic capitalism

Something is wrong if tigers and goats cohabits.
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 29, 2015
If two different animals can live together, why shouldn't we human beings live together as one, this might just be a warning from God, STOP THE FIGHT IN SYRIA, STOP THE FIGHT IN IRAQ, STOP THE FIGHT IN LIBIA, STOP THE FIGHT IN PALESTINE AND ISRAEL, STOP ANY FIGHT ANYWHERE ALL OVER THE WORLD
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by sarutobie(m): 8:47am On Dec 29, 2015
anonym0us:
which animal skin Adam and eve use cover their unclothedness? Ur skin I guess
read AND comprehend..the animals were skinned for clothing...did I (was it stated that they were eaten?)..I can bet you haven't even read those passages I quoted..read them and refute my post.
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by Smooyis(m): 9:04am On Dec 29, 2015
Goat and tiger together as friends? Wonders shall never end. This is miracle of the ages.
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by anonym0us: 9:05am On Dec 29, 2015
sarutobie:

read AND comprehend..the animals were skinned for clothing...did I (was it stated that they were eaten?)..I can bet you haven't even read those passages I quoted..read them and refute my post.
which animal Cain and his descendants feast with at the bottom of the mountain? Ur balls I guess
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by preetyb(f): 9:11am On Dec 29, 2015
The goat swallowed charm.
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by sarutobie(m): 9:14am On Dec 29, 2015
anonym0us:
which animal Cain and his descendants feast with at the bottom of the mountain? Ur balls I guess
I doubt you have a bible, but if you do, show me the passage where cain and his descendants ate animals at the bottom of a mountain. I will not stoop to your level of vile remarks.
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by anonym0us: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2015
sarutobie:

I doubt you have a bible, but if you do, show me the passage where cain and his descendants ate animals at the bottom of a mountain. I will not stoop to your level of vile remarks.
go and read this book

Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by Ibukun003(m): 9:24am On Dec 29, 2015
A view about this:

The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie
down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion
and the fatling together;
and a little child shall lead them. - Isaiah 11:6.

The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullocks... - Isaiah 65:25.
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by sarutobie(m): 9:25am On Dec 29, 2015
for bible believing Christians, genesis 1 vs 29-30 God told the first men in the begining:

29 " and God said, behold I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all earth, and every tree, in the which is fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for MEAT"

30 " and to EVERY beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to everything that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for MEAT: and it was so"

After the flood God told Noah in genesis 9 vs 3

" Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given to you all things"......The first men did not eat meat until after the great flood.
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by sarutobie(m): 9:26am On Dec 29, 2015
anonym0us:
go and read this book
show me the passage in the bible just like I have done or forever hold your peace...what fraudulent book are you referring me to..
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by vikeyz(m): 9:47am On Dec 29, 2015
Akonuche!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dolphin Killed At Atican Beach, Lekki, Lagos (Photos) / Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time / Malnourished Lion At Benue University Zoo Roaring (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.