Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,611 members, 7,801,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed (27630 Views)

Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) / ‘How I Lost 5 Family Members In Army/Shiites Clash’ / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by Banuso99: 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK Dec 12, 2015

SaharaReporters can exclusively report that at least seven persons are dead in Zaria, Kaduna State following a clash between soldiers and members of a Shiite Muslim sect.

Our correspondent learned that the clash involved the convoy of the Chief of Army Staff and the Shiites. A source in Zaria who is a member of the traditional council confirmed the clash to a correspondent in our New York headquarters.
SaharaReporters will provide more details as they emerge.

source: http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/12/seven-killed-zaria-soldiers-shiites-clash
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by DickDastardly(m): 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
Is Buharry Shite or Sunni Once i know, only then will i comment angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by Banuso99: 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
Federal Government needs to find lasting solution to incessant crises in the North.

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
Not good.
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by actoor(m): 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
Muslim Again?
Hmmm, I don't trust Soldier but I understand that ISLAMaBAD. cry

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by Vision4God: 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
D situation better b brought under control b4 it turns something else. God help our country

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by Opinedecandid(m): 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ahhh, why now?

For real 'is trouble to islam what peace is to Christianity?'

How many more radical, violent, destructive, devilish, senseless, ideology-less Islamic sects would 21st century witness their notorious emergence?

Can those our brothers and sisters from the other parents who always come here to defend their religion rather begin to talk to those leftist elements from amongst them begin forthwith, to educate them in their own 'language' to behave themselves, and tell them that they are not winning or gaining any applause, commendations, ovations or approval from you guys first, let alone the rest of Nigerians and humanity.

Let's tell them the raw truth, frankly and mattwr-of-factly.

THEY ARE NOT FREEDOM FIGHTERS.

For taking lives and being proud to take more lives, they are less than humans. They don't deserve the right to existentialism on Planet earth.

THERE ARE ANIMALS that should be caged and eventually slaughtered.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by Banuso99: 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
DickDastardly:

Are you insinuating that he is taking side in this critical situation?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by redsconsult(m): 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
convoy involving COAS... there is no more respect for the ARMY again...imagine

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by DickDastardly(m): 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
Banuso99:

Are you insinuating that he is taking side in this critical situation?
Is buharry shite or sunni? If you don't have my answer, then go away with your insinuation angry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by naptu2: 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
Zakzakky's followers.
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by maddock(m): 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
redsconsult:
convoy involving COAS... there is no more respect for the ARMY again...imagine

If you see the procession of shites you go fear fear. Me I fear dem shite than even the COAS convoy o.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by DickDastardly(m): 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
Why are they killing the shites? The last time, it was bokoharam that bombed their procession. And they seem to be the more peaceful and reasonable angry

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by Xapio: 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
Very good. When this same Shiite clashed with army in the last administration, APC goons on NL rolled out drums singing and dancing that GEJ is killing the north..I wonder what they will say now

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by Banuso99: 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
naptu2:
Zakzakky's followers.

El-Zakzakky the trouble maker.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
Must Soldiers kill to be recognized?

Shites are not that radicalized to waste lives hence there is no need of confronting their peaceful procession

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by DickDastardly(m): 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
maddock:

If you see the procession of shites you go fear fear. Me I fear dem shite than even the COAS convoy o.
The shites has always minded their business. Why the fear around them? sad
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by DickDastardly(m): 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Must Soldiers kill to be recognized?

Shites are not radicalized towaste lives hence there is no need of confronting their peaceful procession
Exactly my point
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by tolexy007(m): 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
v
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by naptu2: 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
Banuso99:

Yeah. He has always had problems with the Nigerian Army. Abacha detained him for a long time (when he declared that muslims should not obey the Nigerian Government because it was not islamic and that the Sultan and Emirs should not be the head of muslims in Nigeria). His sons were killed by the Nigerian Army during a battle in October last year and Boko Haram bombed one of his processions a few weeks ago.

11 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by rusher14: 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
DickDastardly:

If he's Sunni then it means he's fighting his "enemies".

If Shiite then he has emboldened his supporters...we get it.

Either way he must be guilty of something.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by ernesty20(m): 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
Non of my biz
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by DickDastardly(m): 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
Banuso99:

I have never had issues with elzakzakky. If i should be a muslim tomorrow, i will choose shite.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by DickDastardly(m): 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
rusher14:

If he's Sunni then it means he's fighting his "enemies".

If Shiite then he has emboldened his supporters...we get it.

Either way he must be guilty of something.
Dead wrong!
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by Antivirus92(m): 4:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
Isis and bokoharam will soon run out of workers!
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by GspotAngela(f): 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
naptu2:
Zakzakky's followers.
Yes, three of his son's were killed last year by the military viz : Hamid Zakzaky, Ali Zakzaky & Ahmed Zakzaky

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by DickDastardly(m): 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
naptu2:

Yeah. He has always had problems with the Nigerian Army. Abacha detained him for a long time. His sons were killed by the Nigerian Army during a battle in October last year and Boko Haram bombed one of his processions a few weeks ago.
They should let him be.
#TeamShites

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by DickDastardly(m): 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
GspotAngela:
Yes, three of his son's were killed last year by the military
E good? undecided
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by Banuso99: 4:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
DickDastardly:

I have never had issues with elzakzakky. If i should be a muslim tomorrow, i will choose shite.

Ok.
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by Mightymanna(m): 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
again? iran is seriously causing problems all over the world because of their wicked ideology of shiism what is the meaning of all these,trekking from sokoto to zaria, kano to zaria and katsina to zaria is completely unislamic how could you allow your women and children to engage in such a tiresome journey?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by Zaikon(m): 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
HHMM NASO\
Re: Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed by GspotAngela(f): 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
Mightymanna:
again? iran is seriously causing problems all over the world because of their wicked ideology of shiism
you mean Iran that sent elements of her Revolutionary Guard to fight along with Ibrahim Nasrullah's Hezbollah of Lebanon & The Syrian Armed Forces against ISIS and other Saudi Arabia sponsored terrorist organisations that are causing havoc in Syria/Iraq & all over the world?
My friend, Saudi Arabia and their Wahabihist brethren are the main sponsor of the global jihadi movements

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MEND: Nnamdi Kanu Accepted To Renounce Biafra In Secret / Fani-Kayode: FBI Investigated Tinubu For Links To Drugs / Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.