Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

JUST IN!!! Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN!!! Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo (3485 Views)

I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu / Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo / Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN!!! Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo by leofab(f): 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
I just copied this comment by Asari Dokobo on facebook in response to a fellow denouncing Biafra but instead projecting Niger Delta Republic:
Excerpt:
Don Robert Omojesu I did not apply to join that fraud you call Niger Delta chat group you people included me and gave you the majority opinion of our people….NIGER DELTA IS BIAFRA.

Isaac Adaka Boro the doyen of our struggle posits that the Niger Delta is situated in the Bight Of Biafra… “The Niger Delta we shall consider is strictly the area occupied by the Ijaws, the aboriginal tribe of the Delta. It spans the coast of the BIGHT OF BIAFRA , from the Forcados River to the Opobo River upstream to the Niger tributaries of the Nun and Forcados Rivers.” Twelve Days Revolution
The Willinks expanded the definition of the Niger Delta to include Ogonis
The government of the Nigerian state under Obasanjo made all Oil producing states NIGER DELTA UNDER THE NDDC ACT….This includes the Igbos bantustan states of Abia,Imo….Igbos of Rivers and Delta….Presently with the definition of Niger Delta as put forward by the fraudulent Nigerian state the Igbos are majority in the NIGER DELTA.

DON ROBERT OMOJESU…which Niger Delta are you talking about?
The Doyen of our struggle Isaac Adaka Boro stated unequivocally that NIGER DELTA IS BIAFRA….What a gadfly and upstart hiding in Nambia writing nonsense?…How are you going to exclude the Igbos of the’LEGAL’ Niger Delta?….are you capable committing pogrom against them so as to exclude them from the NIGER DELTA?….We know who you are working for….just stop deceiving yourself this time around it is not possible for you people to cause division amongst the people .

http://www.weeklypostng.com/2015/11/just-in-biafra-is-more-ijaw-ibibio-oron.html?m=1

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN!!! Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo by leofab(f): 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
Who called lalasticlala
Re: JUST IN!!! Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo by Babprosper20(m): 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
k
Re: JUST IN!!! Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo by inlandtaipan: 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
Don't use Biafra to promote Nairaland

Uhm, don't use nigeria to promote Biafra

Sorry, don't use nigeria to promote Nairaland

Anyway, you know what I meant.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo by Pavore9: 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
Everyone and their opinions.
Re: JUST IN!!! Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo by Khd95(m): 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
Get Igbos job nd u will never hear biafra again..robert mugabe 2015grin

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo by tinkinjow: 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
Okay
Re: JUST IN!!! Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo by SailorXY: 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
Really?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo by Technocrat1759(m): 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
D TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo by Money40: 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
I am kalabari and nobody can separate me from my eastern brothers any more coolno more divid and rule on us we are wiser tongue

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
inlandtaipan:
Don't use Biafra to promote Nairaland

Uhm, don't use nigeria to promote Biafra

Sorry, don't use nigeria to promote Nairaland

Anyway, you know what I meant.
All join grin grin grin grin
Re: JUST IN!!! Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo by djlawex02(m): 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up and shake off the existing government and form a new one. This is a most valuable and sacred right - a right which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world. Abraham.Lincoln (The 16th US President)

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
Khd95:
Get Igbos job nd u will never hear biafra again..robert mugabe 2015grin

Give me job and I'll stop talking.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
>>>>>>>>>>>> Tonyebarcanista >>>>>>
Re: JUST IN!!! Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo by size40: 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
We rejected Biafra in 1970 and cannot accept now just because GEJ election. Even GEJ himself can't support Biafra and we all know this. So let's stop deceiving ourselves with this Biafran thing

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN!!! Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
You don't force anything on anyone, if you want to be a Nigerian no problem we are not forcing anyone to join us in our new home if you still believe in your oil in 2015 am sorry for you

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo by wiseoneking: 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
size40:
We rejected Biafra in 1970 and cannot accept now just because GEJ election. Even GEJ himself can't support Biafra and we all know this. So let's stop deceiving ourselves with this Biafran thing
Who is we, be bold to say that tribe. Since you accepted Nigeria, how is your frustrated life. They are incharge of 80% of your oil majorly in SS, igbos about 10% in imo/abia, yoruba 10% without any % to your people in the whole SS. You can never be a SS. SS are not cursed, they have learnt their lessons. Be bold to say your waste region. No ibibio, efik, ijaw etc will ever want to be in the zoo.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo by maduck(m): 12:41am On Dec 13, 2015
Nigeria's foundation is build on lies, that's the reason why nigeria can never stand., because these so called politicians will put their children on the seat, to continue where they stopped....so it's a continuous thing.....so y kill urself for a country that will not kill herself for u.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo by Domaro: 12:59am On Dec 13, 2015
wiseoneking:
"This time around it is not possible for you people to cause division amongst the people" He warned the yorubas. More over, imo and Abia are not less niger delta than others. Igbos in Rivers and delta are there. It is even an abomination for an efik ibibio man and ijaw man to accept Nigeria instead of Biafra. Can you imagine thinking that Gej, akpabio, NOI, okocha etal will see anything in Nigeria instead of CHRISTIAN DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA with resource control. Whenever i read anybody claiming Niger Delta been against state of Biafra, i knew where the person is coming from.You know better. One family:SESS. I just read that Anambra/Enugu/Ebonyi has the largest untapped natural gas in the country but igbos Greatest resources is in their BRAIN.

you are right dear
Re: JUST IN!!! Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo by Raypawer(m): 1:30pm On May 27, 2017
... and the post is coming from an igbo.. just keep consoling your self... that south south is part of biafra.. sad sad

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo by Uteghe(m): 1:36pm On May 27, 2017
Go to Oron and talk Biafra if you won't be mobbed. Obj must have given the ape called Dokubo a brain destroying chemical -- probably sprayed in his cell while he was detained.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo by Bofoy4(m): 1:53pm On May 27, 2017
We calabar people will not and never be part of BIAFRA,

quote me anywhere

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Grades Nnewi Bad Road Abandoned By The Anambra Govt / President Trump Set To Call Ipob Leader Kanu / 2019:nothing Will Stop Me From Kicking Buhari Out – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.