Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other (25244 Views)

Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers / N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC / Saraki, Other Senators Avoid Main NASS Gate As #occupynass Protests Grow In Numb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
wheredemdey:
This is one of those stories you read and you are convinced that the Blackman nay African is a curse to himself and The entire world.

What on earth is a sane human being doing with 10cars at the same time??

The African man is just a consumer....hardly inventing anything....just consuming ....hardly useful to his society...despite the dearth of good healthcare....gd infrastructure...maternal mortality etc.....some famed politicians wants to spend 4.7b on a depreciable asset like a car

God pls grant one of those uselessss African leaders grace to piss Putin offf so he can just nuke this useless continent.

This country is a big joke

This is what PW Botha had to say about black Africans in 1985

“Pretoria has been made by the White mind for the White man. We are not obliged even the least to try to prove to anybody and to the Blacks that we are superior people. We have demonstrated that to the Blacks in a thousand and one ways. The Republic of South Africa that we know of today has not been created by wishful thinking. We have created it at the expense of intelligence, sweat and blood. .

We do not pretend like other Whites that we like Blacks. The fact that, Blacks look like human beings and act like human beings do not necessarily make them sensible human beings. Hedgehogs are not porcupines and lizards are not crocodiles simply because they look alike. If God wanted us to be equal to the Blacks, he would have created us all of a uniform colour and intellect. But he created us differently: Whites, Blacks, Yellow, Rulers and the ruled. Intellectually, we are superior to the Blacks; that has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt over the years. I believe that the Afrikaner is an honest, God fearing person, who has demonstrated practically the right way of being. Nevertheless, it is comforting to know that behind the scenes, Europe, America, Canada, Australia -and all others are behind us in spite of what they say.
It is our strong conviction, therefore, that the Black is the raw material for the White man. And here is a creature that lacks foresight. The average Black does not plan his life beyond a year”.
By now every one of us has seen it practically that the Blacks cannot rule themselves. Give them guns and they will kill each other. They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives and indulging in sex. Let us all accept that the Black man is the symbol of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence. Isn’t it plausible, therefore that the White man is created to rule the Black man? Come to think of what would happen one day if you woke up and on the throne sat a Kaff*ir! Can you imagine what would happen to our women? Does anyone of you believe that the Blacks can rule this country?

His Excellency Botha. ”

This rightly applies to all africans. Need I say more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by papoose180(m): 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
God pls grant one of those uselessss African leaders grace to piss Putin offf so he can just nuke this useless continent.
grin cheesy shocked
Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by amaechi1: 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
Fellow Nigerians, if this is true then we should all speak in one voice against this purported act. I remember, few weeks after Mr president was sworn a proposal was brought to him for the purchase of another fleet of cars worth $450million (please correct me if I am wrong about the figure) and he declined and insisted that the money should be returned back to state coffers. But, what do we have with these crop of senators led by Saraki, is nothing but a shame. I hope this story is not true. How come it was not mentioned at the floor before now. I fear this bunch of senators.
It is well.
Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by badonkadonk: 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
arresa:
EXCLUSIVE: Despite cash crunch, Nigerian Senate illegally buying N4.7billion exotic cars for Saraki, other senators

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/195022-exclusive-despite-cash-crunch-nigerian-senate-illegally-buying-n4-7billion-exotic-cars-for-saraki-other-senators.html

Watever happened to the cars used by previous senators and reps...

This na the kind people u go meet for #100k, dem go give u 2k.. Buh dem sabe take billions of the nation's wealth to buy frivolous items... #yeyedeysmell

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by Iroh88(m): 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
Saraki and his fellow crooks are hell bent on rubishing every effort by the president to curb wastages and save the country from freeloaders like himself. These guys, much as I abhor jungle justice in all its forms, deserve to be lynched.

As for those shouting APC, I bet the Senate is exclusively made of APC members and the Op is a PDP supporter. What a confused bunch of people.

They threaten to deactivate their accounts yet they still roam everywhere with their stupid rants. Those that "deactivated" created three more accounts in replacement. Little wonder we see the number of registered members swell instead of diminishing when people appear to be "deactivating" their accounts.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by Obiwiz(m): 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
APC supporters, please tell us more about change. We're listening. Mumu, gullible human beings all over the place. And dey still try to rationalise dia gullibility.
Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by Tycoflu(m): 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
mbaboy:
I will continue to wail....... This change is pure scam meanwhile apc should blame Jonathan

Presidency/ the executive, APC and National Assembly are not same and each has their own fan. If you watch closely you will noticed that the executive is working hard to reduce the cost of governance. The NA are not helping matters and are made up of APC and PDP. Why is it always Sahara reporters or Premium time that brings news of insensitive of the senate to the public and not your Demigod Bruce Lee?
Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by Ndolarr: 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
Buhari cannot pretend not to know that the National Assembly needs to cut down on wasteful spendings. Recall they just shared over N10 billion recently. Now this report on avoidable wasteful spending by Saraki. Buhari will have it tough convincing Nigerians on the need to remove subsidy or reduce labour force if the National Assembly is allowed free hands to spend money like a drunken sailor! Our economy is bad, so every institution needs to adjust. A word is enough for the wise!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by ZanyABC(m): 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
braine:
No matter the cost of whatever vehicle they want to buy, Nigerians will still complain. Complain complain complain!!! Ahan!
Listen to yourself... you should have add NO to ur Name

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by Remii(m): 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jengem:
419 APC Change in action

They are only witchhunting their enemies

APC are thieves too
all senators including the "making sense guru" Ben Bruce

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by chronique(m): 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
Some of the figures quoted here are exaggerated. A brand new hilux 2015 model sells for around 7m-8.5m here in Nigeria. How did premium times come about the figure(25m) they quoted? Also,I'm not sure the brand new prados VXR 2016 sells for 40m. Except it's the armored version they're purchasing. But at the end of the day,I'm at a loss why they can't buy Nigerian made cars;it's just so disheartening.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by alazinho: 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
Remii:
all senators including the "making sense guru" Ben Bruce
Evil set of politicians, revolution dat'z all we nid in dis con3..... f**k APC & PDP put 2geda.
Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by Ximonak: 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
Tycoflu:

They all drop their difference once it comes to money sharing or things that will benefit them.
grin angry
Imagine governor's forum as one of the sharing medium also (all party unite as one to silence LG autonomy and fight against FG, plus how to share the revenue, reduce minimum wage that some states is not even paying)
PDP = APC

But I doubt the report(all those features as 007 won use the car) a bit sha
Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by sabi99(m): 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
8unit:
i love Saraki. My crush.

All this people quoting cos i said i love Saraki. I love him, am proud He's the Number 3 in Nigeria. I've been crushing on him since my secondary school. I've more pictures of him on my phone than i do have mine. He should do whatever he likes with Senate Money, afterall why did u think He spent money to win election? oh u think he spent his money just to be a pauper? Come on. He deserves 15 2016 model cars. Too bad i didn't see any Range Rover. Too bad the cars ain't even armoured. I love u Saraki, i love u daddy, I'll forever do. Haters should die
I can't even understand the language u used here cos u wrote ds trash wt japanese lang.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by sabi99(m): 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
8unit:
i love Saraki. My crush.

All this people quoting cos i said i love Saraki. I love him, am proud He's the Number 3 in Nigeria. I've been crushing on him since my secondary school. I've more pictures of him on my phone than i do have mine. He should do whatever he likes with Senate Money, afterall why did u think He spent money to win election? oh u think he spent his money just to be a pauper? Come on. He deserves 15 2016 model cars. Too bad i didn't see any Range Rover. Too bad the cars ain't even armoured. I love u Saraki, i love u daddy, I'll forever do. Haters should die
are u talking?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by Stylaay(m): 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
I pray this is false. But I am forced to believe cos d governors that were advocating for a reduction in minimum wage I have seen how they went about doling out money after opening their mouths to utter rubbish. Nigerian politicians are heartless and evil. They just use d commoners to achieve their selfish ambitions. It really puts me off when I see youths fighting over this selfish basta.RDS from time immemorial d elites have used religion and tribe to fool us and we still fall for it. We deserve d type of leaders we have.
Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by WebSurfer(m): 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
8unit:
i love Saraki. My crush.

you are just a s-tupid pyscho
Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
Iroh88:
Saraki and his fellow crooks are hell bent on rubishing every effort by the president to curb wastages and save the country from freeloaders like himself. These guys, much as I abhor jungle justice in all its forms, deserve to be lynched.

As for those shouting APC, I bet the Senate is exclusively made of APC members and the Op is a PDP supporter. What a confused bunch of people.

They threaten to deactivate their accounts yet they still roam everywhere with their stupid rants. Those that "deactivated" created three more accounts in replacement. Little wonder we see the number of registered members swell instead of diminishing when people appear to be "deactivating" their accounts.
Buhari is also a thief.... if he is not thief, why is he in league with Obj, Tinubu, Amaechi etc?? Two cannot work together except dey agree... ok.. so ur president iz a big thief like all of them... However wen u re guys bringing up anoda Dasuki 2billion transfer deal to anoda person news up to distract us frm ur present plethora of campaign failures?
Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by ndcide(m): 11:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
The spec of the Jeep make sense.
They should buy.
Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by Yksoul(m): 11:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
BUHARI PLEASE CONTROL THESE HUNGRY AND ANTI-MASSES DEVELOPMT OF THESE SENATORS,WHY CANT THEY PUT HALF OF THE MONEY TO THE ECONOMY?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by lawbabs: 12:11am On Dec 13, 2015
Jengem:
419 APC Change in action

They are only witchhunting their enemies

APC are thieves too

PDP man, sebi your pdp godfathers were the ones that installed saraki through the backdoor... E e ti mo nkankan!
Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by justmenoni: 12:15am On Dec 13, 2015
The babe,,,, imagine baba buki spending all dat huge amount on election, shey na wedding hin day do,wedding sef Don turn to business centre grin

8unit:
i love Saraki. My crush.

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by Hallmark08(m): 12:22am On Dec 13, 2015
Yam eaters everywhere
Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by tosyne2much(m): 12:30am On Dec 13, 2015
wheredemdey:
This is one of those stories you read and you are convinced that the Blackman nay African is a curse to himself and The entire world.

What on earth is a sane human being doing with 10cars at the same time??

The African man is just a consumer....hardly inventing anything....just consuming ....hardly useful to his society...despite the dearth of good healthcare....gd infrastructure...maternal mortality etc.....some famed politicians wants to spend 4.7b on a depreciable asset like a car

This country is a big joke

Seconded !!! cool
Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by Ruuhh(m): 12:37am On Dec 13, 2015
where are the youth? these kinds of news hlp in warming our balls,its only a matter of time before we descend on them,senate especially is a curse to Nigeria n with that robber as senate President we couldn't expect any less,National assembly! our wrath will visit you soon,anyone met will be given the criminal treatment.This is my home! this is my country! I deserve better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by nortcentrallord(m): 12:48am On Dec 13, 2015
Sai buhari!
Sai apc!
Sai kworofshun!
Sai changi!
Hahahahahahaha, Naija oooooh
Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by nortcentrallord(m): 1:06am On Dec 13, 2015
8unit:
i love Saraki. My crush.

I wish some people could be deprived of 02.
Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by nortcentrallord(m): 1:11am On Dec 13, 2015
8unit:
i love Saraki. My crush.

You sound like a HOLLOW HEADED DAFT. If you know what I mean.
Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by Ferdinandu(m): 1:56am On Dec 13, 2015
Oleeeee oooook. Thieves leave our yam alone. I demand that every right thinking Nigerian should start marching to National Assembly assembly by early Monday morning. These thieves must be told that we are no longer Fools.
Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by slimfit1(m): 2:56am On Dec 13, 2015
8unit:
i love Saraki. My crush.

Thurnder fire your head may you go through what ordinary Nigerians are going through in Jesus name. Do you think this is a joke.

If it was their company will they be awarding huge sums like that to themselves? They will all perish in those cars if any , NIGERIAN should die out off neglecting their duties.
Those cars will never bring them joy but sadness, If they have enough money to buy theirs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other by Aroh48(m): 3:33am On Dec 13, 2015
I pity the masses,now I know Nigeria is worst than a zoo.The term '' zoo'' doesn't befit Nigeria.I would rather term nigeria as the ''lunatic kingdom".I pity the masses.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB / Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) / Welcoming Of Aisha Buhari From Hajj In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.