Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu (32088 Views)

2019: Ekweremadu, Kalu, Okorocha, Obi Tipped For Presidency / "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC / Nigerians Will Beg APC To Stay On In 2019 – Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by lookingfly: 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
gabmanuel:
plzzzzzzzz wch other excuse do you want?
.......Gej stole this, stole that. Yet Gej is just accumulating accolades from other parts of the world......... I think it's high time you start thinking aright n may be are not being scammed the second time.
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Remii(m): 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
lookingfly:
.......Gej stole this, stole that. Yet Gej is just accumulating accolades from other parts of the world......... I think it's high time you start thinking aright n may be are not being scammed the second time.
we shouldn't get carried away with all these foreign accolades, all of them, past leaders get it, obj, abdulsalam, gowon, no one is in short supply of awards, but what did they actually do to their people is most important. foreign bodies will award anyone based on their self determined criteria. some of them dont even know anything about africa beyond poverty and corruption, so they celebrate anything they perceived better.
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Cannonleo(m): 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
all i can say now is that nicholas sarkosy was hounded and taunted booted out of office nd insulted to the core yet all he got was political evidence nothing more.
fast foward now. check who is on top of the wish list in france
him of course alongside le pen then Oga dumb hollande. never is nothing
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
Tunami:
instead of pdp i will prefer kowa party.
The problem is that all the parties are recycling the same set of theievies from PDP
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
According to him, “the fight against corruption is selective, most of them media orchestrated;
we are prepared to join hands with the government to fight corruption but it must be done in
a very civilized way. Even the international community is no longer taking us serious”.
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by lookingfly: 3:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
Remii:
we shouldn't get carried away with all these foreign accolades, all of them, past leaders get it, obj, abdulsalam, gowon, no one is in short supply of awards, but what did they actually do to their people is most important. foreign bodies will award anyone based on their self determined criteria. some of them dont even know anything about africa beyond poverty and corruption, so they celebrate anything they perceived better.
there is something really fishy about all this scandal..... You will here things like 900 billion dollars been given to dokpesi or even bafarawa by nsa and if you check the budget for the year, you would wonder where they get such money from, what did they use in conveying such huge amounts. Is it trucks, train or shipship they use......kai APC n their lies
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by menxer: 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ekweremadu sounding as a saboteur.

As one of the captains, if MS Nigeria sinks, the captains leave last or sink with the ship.

...better assist in navigating well.
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by pomsky: 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
ijustdey:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/12/nigerians-will-beg-pdp-to-return-in-2019-ekweremadu/

[size=14pt].........please Ekweremadu, i beg you to shut up![/size]
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by atakamus: 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
This stupid Ekweremmadu should tell me the present Nigeria problem that was not created by his PDP. Thunder fire him and all the PDP members that got us where we are now. If he doesn't close his stinking mouth, we will give him prick cancer. Idiot of a human being. They never begin cry.
I wonder if there is any Nigerian that will pray for the 2nd coming of the PDP after hearing about the ATM Dasuki that doles out millions of Naira and dollars. God punish the PDP.
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Heffalump(m): 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
luvinhubby:
Just six months and the all sectors have either collapsed or is collapsing -

1, 139 Nigerian soldiers slaughtered by boko haram in one week.
2, Naira is 260 - $1 despite dwindling foreign reserve
3, Light situation has gone worse than ever before despite claims of highest generation.
4, No capital spending with over $3 billion borrowed.
5, Capital market has lost more than N2 trillion.
6, Foreign financial firms dumping our bonds like hot potato
7, Chibok girls still
8, Mofos like Fashola that called GEJ all kinds of names are now appreciating him.
9,Even their pilot OBJ is raising alarm on rising unemployment.
10, The midget El-Rufai has been stoned in his own side of Northern Kaduna after only 6 months in power.
11, Corruption is being fought on the pages of Nation newspaper and webpage of Saharareporters
12, First two elections conducted under Buhari ended in disasters compared to ALL conducted under GEJ that was hailed by all.
13, Fuel scarcity persists and is sold at N140 per liter in most places despite N500 billion in subsidy payments.

APC is a congregation of political scumbags like Atiku, Amaechi, Rochas and El-rufai.

You will soon stop being an internet rodent because your paymaster will be caught sooner or later to vomit all his loots while PDP reigned in power!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by luvinhubby(m): 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
Heffalump:

You will soon stop being an internet rodent because your paymaster will be caught sooner or later to vomit all his loots while PDP reigned in power!! angry angry angry

APC e-rat, ask Fashola to return the billions he stole with Tinubu in Lagos first.
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by punche(m): 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
It's now crystal clear that the main aim of APC was to un-sit PDP & GEJ, Buhari whom has been campaigning for good 12years has no blueprint of governing this nation..

Before You Attack Me, please help me with an answer to this question....

Which Of The Campaign Promise(s) Have Been Accomplish??..

And you want him to do all that in less that a year?? When your PDP and GEJ destroyed it for 16years.

You are just a BIG FOOL.
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Lerumo: 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
lookingfly:
this ur plenty explanation no fit scam me like you APC oga President Buhari

I don't belong to any party so unlike you, I can talk without being partisan.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Rotimi47: 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
In your dreams.
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by bashydemy(m): 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
It's now crystal clear that the main aim of APC was to un-sit PDP & GEJ, Buhari whom has been campaigning for good 12years has no blueprint of governing this nation..

Before You Attack Me, please help me with an answer to this question....

Which Of The Campaign Promise(s) Have Been Accomplish??..
If it took you about good 16yrs to get your certificate, Then your people won't expect you to get rich under one year... It too Nigerians 16yrs to get ourselves out of PDP bondage that have wrecked our economy and if you get sense you won't expect miracle overnight.. If you get brain with all the news about Dasuki and all the money looted, you will know Nigeria have been ruin beyond repair self.
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by bashydemy(m): 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
GudluckIBB:

It seems u don't think before you speak!

Jonathan said in 2011 that

"If I don't complete 2nd Niger bridge before 2015, I will go on exile"

Now, did he complete the bridge before APC sent him on exile?

Now you are here asking for the accomplishment of campaign promises of a government who just came in 6 months ago, where as jonathan made a promise to complete only a bridge and he didn't do it for 4 years he was there.

Pls next time you want to write, don't make comment for comment sake, make comment that will educate and enlighten others rather than reasoning with your anus !!

You dey mind the guy, He comment without thinking about what he is going to say... He forgot that a house that collapse in a day might not be able to erect back in 6yrs
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Pavarottii(m): 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
GudluckIBB:

It seems u don't think before you speak!

Jonathan said in 2011 that

"If I don't complete 2nd Niger bridge before 2015, I will go on exile"

Now, did he complete the bridge before APC sent him on exile?

Now you are here asking for the accomplishment of campaign promises of a government who just came in 6 months ago, where as jonathan made a promise to complete only a bridge and he didn't do it for 4 years he was there.

Pls next time you want to write, don't make comment for comment sake, make comment that will educate and enlighten others rather than reasoning with your anus !!

Na only second Niger bridge u see talk abi? U r really a Zombie
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by RaphaeloBurgess: 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
idiotic post from an idioticc man
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Remii(m): 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
lookingfly:
there is something really fishy about all this scandal..... You will here things like 900 billion dollars been given to dokpesi or even bafarawa by nsa and if you check the budget for the year, you would wonder where they get such money from, what did they use in conveying such huge amounts. Is it trucks, train or shipship they use......kai APC n their lies

fyi, Nigeria makes more than twice what she budget every year, the rest are supposed to go for our reserves and emergency.
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by Bobnotrouble: 10:55am On Dec 14, 2015
Seriously?
You must be joking.
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by datopaper(m): 6:22pm On May 22, 2016
I can assure you that PDP as a party may not come to prominence again in the next 16 or so years.

If any party will take over it will be a crack from APC as it was with PDP
Re: Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu by dom(m): 12:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
This man is a prophet. He shd just go and open his own church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt / NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident / Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.