Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Does Kwara State Generate Her Own Electricity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Kwara State Generate Her Own Electricity (650 Views)

Governor's Office Workers Locked Out For Coming Late In Ilorin, Kwara State (pic / Paradoxically -what Zone Does Kwara State Belong In Nigeria! / Ogun State Secretariat To Generate Its Own Electricity. Worth Emulation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Kwara State Generate Her Own Electricity by Oluti(m): 2:00am On Jun 04, 2009
I have heard a lot about Kwara experience. How they now enjoy more than twenty hours of electricity supply daily. I have gone through most of the past posts in Nairaland to verify if this is a fact but none of the post satisfy my curiosity. Is Kwara state generating their own electricity? If this is true, how have they managed to evade the Obasanjo's treatment. If this is true they are out of the dark ages, I would like to know what is the state of the Lagos State 10,000 mega watts plus deal with that Singapore company we read about sometimes ago? Is the project still on course? That nothing was said about this important issue during Fashola's two years in office commemoration reinforced my believe that probably the idea is dead. The power issue is more important than even the railway project. Power is the root cause of many of our problems. Had it not been for the selfishness of the then PDP government who wanted to capture Lagos by all means, we would be celebrating seven years of uninterrupted power supply in Lagos by now. Well, better late than never. Fasola what's up?

(1) (Reply)

Ex-speakers, Others List Dangers To Democracy / A Nigerian Voice In Europe / Two More Political Leaders Killed In Guinea-bissau.why Not Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.