Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,212 members, 7,807,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Yet, The World Needs Mercy - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Yet, The World Needs Mercy (368 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yet, The World Needs Mercy by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
Technology advancement has become a necessity for easy livelihood. Human resource and intelligence are undoubtedly instruments behind these high tech gadgets that has ultimately become demigods to man.

These modern devices have recently made waves far into the world of mysterious occurrences making accurate predictions of things that were previously defined to be metaphysical. Such devices have aided successful human head transplant making head swap look like mere replacement of spoilt computer hardware components. Human gender is not sacrosanct or safe from the mighty claw and magical fist of technology as it has become a matter of choice whatever gender man chooses to be. Through transgender, a fully grown man can be mistaken for a damsel with every necessary features in place.

How marvelous and sweet are these things that have made men gods of themselves. yet, the world bleeds profusely and yearn for mercy. The mercy of God from ailments springing forth from yet unknown sources on hourly basis. Terminal diseases ravaging human territory has become such that can be understood only by contemporary medical practitioners, not with a solution anyway.

Some modern technological invention might have even become man's greatest undoing, which may seem perfect to its inventor but are great weaponry of mass destruction.

As 'metaphysic' is fast becoming a mere encyclopedia word in advanced nations and some developing countries alike, grave danger abounds for human's failure of gradually forgetting to recognise the existence of higher powers and their unseen but felt contributions to humanity.

Without doubt, there are higher powers but God Almighty is him who other authorities submit and succumb to. Therefore, God's power and mercy should not be jettisoned on the alter of technology advancement especially in Africa were His mercy is greatly needed.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Tell Me Bad Applications I Can Download To My Iphone / Help To Connect My Blackberry With My Android / Infinix Zero For Sale.... SOLD SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.