Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) (62738 Views)

Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria / Super Eagles Gifted Beats By Dre Head Phone Ahead Of Their Match Against England / Super Eagles Arrive Swaziland Ahead Of Their Match Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 13, 2015
Cutehector:
i dislike football cool

Any dude who dislikes football is a freak cry

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by bishop4life(m): 8:39am On Dec 13, 2015
I can borrow him my hammer. No, petrol and lighter to set his house on fire... Mtcheew
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by arsetalks(m): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2015
Iyamar:
I pity ur life. Spirit of anger the control u. He need to see his pastor. Lol
Went straight to her profile.

Hmmmm. Spirit of nudity dey control your life.

*runs off*.

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by franconian: 8:42am On Dec 13, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

e fit be say warranty cover the TV. When ours broke, Samsung fixed it for free, we only payed the cost of transporting it to and fro. I never knew warranty works in Nigeria till then cheesy .

Babe, warranty dey cover user inflicted damage? That's really new to me ooo.

Abi na insurance?
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 13, 2015
cupidhero:

Chai! You get luck o. L.G na fufu. If your TV gets broken just forget TV for atleast 6 months. Samsung has a fully working service center in Aba sef. Wish i read this some years back,L.G no follow at all.

6mths ke?
LG needs to sit up o, you won't believe me if I tell you it didn't take Samsung more than a month.
It was supposed to be free, we paid because we couldn't wait for the weekend when they do their weekly shipping to Lag (na Lag centre repair am, not Aba).

That pic resemble photoshop for my eyes sha, there should be a black patch. 'Never seen a broken TV screen without it.

franconian:

Babe, warranty dey cover user inflicted damage? That really new to me.
Abi na insurance?
Maybe the product came with insurance. I was surprised too...

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by eltweezy90(m): 8:47am On Dec 13, 2015
Na for him pocket! Useless goat.
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by iliyande(m): 8:49am On Dec 13, 2015
cheesy

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Skarface004: 8:49am On Dec 13, 2015
Jentility without ability all is stupidility
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 13, 2015
Bros 4rm wat i can see,its still day time ...but man u lost in d night na! No carry ur lie enter next year.
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by M4gunners: 9:02am On Dec 13, 2015
Mumu wen wear cap.
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by ipreach: 9:04am On Dec 13, 2015
He need deliverance
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by feaworaoja007: 9:05am On Dec 13, 2015
Michellla:

anything apart from football.watching it is like torture.
same here!
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by feaworaoja007: 9:07am On Dec 13, 2015
Cutehector:
i knw right... Well, seasonal movies make my day... Am totally seeing empire and power series right now...

U find dem interesting?
same here!
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by feaworaoja007: 9:08am On Dec 13, 2015
Cutehector:
oh gosh thank u so much, i was arguin this thing with one of my female friends, she was like empire dis empire daht... Am pretty sure she was so caught up with the "music" spirit..

Jimmy st patrick or ghost just killed it in power..... Guess who ma favorite is in power wink
i loved tommy more; "if u dont wanna do the dirty work(kill),tom will surely do it with pleasure...love him for that..
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by caprini1: 9:09am On Dec 13, 2015
freshness2020:
don't worry man u will buy a new one for u.. sad sad
mumu2
The fun in supporting a football club,is the thrill and suspense ,loose or win....the fun is just to derive pleasure watching Real Madrid play,,after all Ronaldo does not share his wages with me....but some folks go out of their ways to support teams.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by feaworaoja007: 9:09am On Dec 13, 2015
Cutehector:
oh gosh thank u so much, i was arguin this thing with one of my female friends, she was like empire dis empire daht... Am pretty sure she was so caught up with the "music" spirit..

Jimmy st patrick or ghost just killed it in power..... Guess who ma favorite is in power wink
i loved tommy more; "if u dont wanna do the dirty work(kill),tom will surely do it with pleasure...love him for that.. cheesy
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by craayandre(m): 9:09am On Dec 13, 2015
I don't believe this...that's barca playing against deportivo..and manU match hasn't started by then..so m sure that man is a barca fan...and nt a manU fan...abegi..mod change the topic... undecided tongue
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by cruzita(f): 9:11am On Dec 13, 2015
mumu u never start
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by franconian: 9:12am On Dec 13, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

maybe the product came with insurance. I was surprised too...

It should be, you can't go bashing your TV and expect the OEM to fix it for free. They normally don't take responsibility for user inflicted damages.
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by feaworaoja007: 9:13am On Dec 13, 2015
badinfluence:
Wollup.. empire wipes the floor with power..suspense toh bad.. story nko.. power tussle nko.. empire is bae...this thread has been derailed sha grin
Really? Just bought season 2...yet to watch;hope they can still keep me hooked,cos power's gradually taking over me...i wish 50cent didnt really die o...he was the sh*t in the movie; got me thinking he really had the O'gee ruggedity orientation of a "confra" here in naija cheesy
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Ay04z(m): 9:15am On Dec 13, 2015
y will everybody believe this kind big lie ..i don sign out oo...break t.v koor break radio ni?
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Esperooke(m): 9:15am On Dec 13, 2015
If that is true, cos I doubt if any reasonable man will engage in such inanity, then the person in question needs a psychiatrist attention. Even Van Gaal, Ed Woodward and David Gill who are stakeholders in the club never display such odious display.
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:16am On Dec 13, 2015
lolz..Man useless last game 4 d man ticket 000o don cut his 12million naira..chai
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Vikky014(f): 9:16am On Dec 13, 2015
akksplendor:
A fan smashed his TV after Manu lost to a newly promoted team Bournemouth fc today ....lol

www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/see-what-man-did-to-his-tv-after-man-u.html
hmmmmm.
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by smartmoses(m): 9:16am On Dec 13, 2015
[b][/b]That is wht they normaly do any time they lost their match,they did it last season against Swansea and they will do it against Chelsea. :Phahahaha
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Vic74real: 9:16am On Dec 13, 2015
Who e pain? Nah him nah!
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by smartmoses(m): 9:17am On Dec 13, 2015
smartmoses:
[b][/b]That is wht they normaly do any time they lost their match,they did it last season against Swansea and they will do it against Chelsea. :Phahahaha
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by olubussie: 9:19am On Dec 13, 2015
His a truely son of his father.... grin
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by olusmarth(m): 9:19am On Dec 13, 2015
Ih I
Cutehector:
i dislike football cool
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by mudiana(m): 9:21am On Dec 13, 2015
gistmeloveblog:
grin grin grin

See more pics @: http://gist4kids..com.ng/2015/12/see-what-man-did-to-his-tv-after-man-u.html
you can lie oh! it's just same pic.just this one
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 13, 2015
MrDojo:
I'm I d only 1 d@ is seeing barca vs Madrid on d@ screen...... I dnt beliv d@ pic jare

#COYG

Clean your eyes very well and look at the top left corner
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 13, 2015
Get ready to continue smashing because d will continue losing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) / Don't Have Dinner With Cristiano Ronaldo - Patrice Evra Warns Messi / The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.