Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) (62734 Views)

Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria / Super Eagles Gifted Beats By Dre Head Phone Ahead Of Their Match Against England / Super Eagles Arrive Swaziland Ahead Of Their Match Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by idinc(m): 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
Photoshop!
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by ochigboochayi(m): 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
That is how he bought the TV his is your neighbor he was bought it second hand
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by kamilous(m): 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
smell lie...dis is barca vs Madrid match
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by ifeomaekol(f): 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
Na nairabet cause ds kasala, trust me. By nw him go dey regret his actions.
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by jacoik(m): 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Na the tv cause man u failure?

This man is as daft as nairaland tv
nl TV? pls on what channel because I don search for ages for dem TV but no suxesest

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Louiscutedude(m): 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
I do not tink z because of man. u probably maga dn pay ...... destroy ur TV kai y u nr cucuma burn ur hux......idiot
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Michellla(f): 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
drberry:
I hereby dedicated this thread to cutehector and michellla grin grin

Meanwhile to the topic, that guy is just griefing for some money he lost... As for be, I'm a man utd fan who never watches football matches. I only watch fixtures and scores. grin grin
lol sorry y'llll grin We Derailed da thread
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Michellla(f): 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
Donlokobanty:
Shades Of Sin
cheesy yeahhhhh.watched?
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Michellla(f): 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bhella5:
Trouble sleeping eh..?
lol yea.was up too early.
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Michellla(f): 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
ipledge10:
with Gizzard cheesy
whatever you want cheesysmiley
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by BamiFun: 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
This Season is getting Weird and Interesting at the same time...
Arsenal are on top of the log
http://www.viewingcity.com/aston-villa-vs-arsenal-0-2-2015-all-goals/

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by fringieeANN: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
;Dlmao shocked ;Dlmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by scait(m): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
dem players dey collect their own money, you sit there dey spoil TV
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Amgreat1(m): 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
O poor guy u need help
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Donlokobanty(m): 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
Michellla:
cheesy yeahhhhh.watched?
yh..
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by flexybee89: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
It's nt stupidity bt 'mumulity'
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by drberry(m): 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
Michellla:

lol sorry y'llll grin We Derailed da thread
Hehe.. Asin ehn.. You two just took over. Not your fault though, probably you two were having some form of insomnia. And that was a very good way to pass time.
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by ipledge10(m): 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
Michellla:

whatever you want cheesysmiley
you are a good wife without kinglekan kiss
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Clarakings(f): 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
End time football fan....smh
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Raymondeleke(m): 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
Him village people sit near am
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Michellla(f): 7:31am On Dec 14, 2015
drberry:

Hehe.. Asin ehn.. You two just took over. Not your fault though, probably you two were having some form of insomnia. And that was a very good way to pass time.
exactly.grin just passing time.no big deal.
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Michellla(f): 7:34am On Dec 14, 2015
ipledge10:
you are a good wife without kinglekan kiss
smiley kisshehehehe
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by ipledge10(m): 7:58am On Dec 14, 2015
Michellla:

smiley kisshehehehe
where were you throughout ystd ? Now i am about to go to bed
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Michellla(f): 8:20am On Dec 14, 2015
ipledge10:
where were you throughout ystd ? Now i am about to go to bed
i slept on time.thats why
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by kinglekan: 7:13am On Dec 16, 2015
Michellla:

smiley kisshehehehe
undecided undecided
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by nkwachiabel(m): 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
The same you who's talking about greed is the one who is greedy. You claim to make a whole lot of money on betting, so why do you need other peoples 5000 naira or 10000 naira? Y not put that money in betting and make more money to spend. Greedy bas**rd.

timothyfixedd:
Good day all..... I am timothy" from nigeria, currently living in abuja.
I'm a Gambler who had lost almost everything in betting until I met a Russian source who helped me and showed me the right path to take....
Have helped so many people in winning big with my matches both here in Nigeria & Europe mostly! Coz we blacks don't appreciate what we have out of greed to buy real fixed games.......
I'm not a scam & will never be so I'm here to help those who have the zeal to win big and invest through betting!!!
Interested person should call me now on: 07069477446 Saturday games are available

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) / Don't Have Dinner With Cristiano Ronaldo - Patrice Evra Warns Messi / The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.