Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

See What A Man U Fan Did To His Tv After They Lost Tonight - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See What A Man U Fan Did To His Tv After They Lost Tonight (929 Views)

Fan Smashed TV After His Team Lost / Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) / Nairalanders, See What This Chelsea Fan Did To This Cow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Man U Fan Did To His Tv After They Lost Tonight by Bodmas15(m): 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
A fan smashed his TV after Manchester United lost to a newly promoted team Bournemouth fc today ….lol

Source: http://nounites.com/forums/topic/see-what-a-man-u-fan-did-to-his-tv-after-they-lost-tonight/:

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: See What A Man U Fan Did To His Tv After They Lost Tonight by adonbilivit: 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
who send the mumu fan? him for kuku hang himself on top him fan with rope die na. Rooney and co don collect match allowance this one dey break tv
Re: See What A Man U Fan Did To His Tv After They Lost Tonight by yungbillionaire(m): 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
i know say d juju wey ferguson drop, nah him dey follow dis team like this but one day, they will surely get delivered.....but op you don big pass some kind tins nah, so u believe dat t.v was broken ..shebi FTC na free
Re: See What A Man U Fan Did To His Tv After They Lost Tonight by freshness2020: 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
..man u will get a new one for him
mumu2
Re: See What A Man U Fan Did To His Tv After They Lost Tonight by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
I'm a manutd fan,

If he happened to be a Chelsea fan what will he do? Will he kill himself?
Re: See What A Man U Fan Did To His Tv After They Lost Tonight by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
no inks on the screen

tell that to buhari..

1 Like

Re: See What A Man U Fan Did To His Tv After They Lost Tonight by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
no inks on the screen

tell that to buhari..
Re: See What A Man U Fan Did To His Tv After They Lost Tonight by Dinocarex(m): 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
Man Utd the mediocre team!!!
Blame LVG
Re: See What A Man U Fan Did To His Tv After They Lost Tonight by Kingsasian(m): 10:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
My team Arsenal FC no see trophy for almost ten years and i didnt break a common torchlight o

1 Like

Re: See What A Man U Fan Did To His Tv After They Lost Tonight by Bodmas15(m): 10:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
freshness2020:
..man u will get a new one for him
mumu2
grin

1 Like

Re: See What A Man U Fan Did To His Tv After They Lost Tonight by jejemanito: 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
Kingsasian:
My team Arsenal FC no see trophy for almost ten years and i didnt break a common torchlight o
But seriously una try o
Abeg how u take do am
Pls help me with your tips before man u give me heart attack abeg
Re: See What A Man U Fan Did To His Tv After They Lost Tonight by Bodmas15(m): 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
Kingsasian:

Lol, champions dey talk this division two man dey show up, Abeg go sleep. Only champions are needed here. grin grin tongue
Re: See What A Man U Fan Did To His Tv After They Lost Tonight by Kingsasian(m): 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
i can feel and see your pains grin
Bodmas15:

Lol, champions dey talk this division two man dey show up, Abeg go sleep. Only champions are needed here. grin grin tongue
una don turn to liverpool and leeds united. they were once champions grin
Re: See What A Man U Fan Did To His Tv After They Lost Tonight by Kingsasian(m): 11:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
bros na to remove mind o. no take the games too personal
jejemanito:
But seriously una try o
Abeg how u take do am
Pls help me with your tips before man u give me heart attack abeg
Re: See What A Man U Fan Did To His Tv After They Lost Tonight by Bodmas15(m): 11:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
Kingsasian:
i can feel and see your pains ;Duna don turn to liverpool and leeds united. they were once champions grin

Am a chelsea fan, we are champion of England. tongue
Re: See What A Man U Fan Did To His Tv After They Lost Tonight by Kingsasian(m): 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
see you in league 2 next season...ciao grin
Bodmas15:

Am a chelsea fan, we are champion of England. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Technical Director Mike Emenalo Reveals Why Jose Mourinho Was Sacked / Join For Our Daily Sure Tips ______08149512494______ / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.