Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Kaffy, Bovi To Anchor Headies 2015 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaffy, Bovi To Anchor Headies 2015 (498 Views)

Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" / PHOTOS: Kaffy & Bovi To Host Headies 2015 / Peter Okoye Defends Kaffy Over Sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kaffy, Bovi To Anchor Headies 2015 by abagram(m): 4:49am On Dec 13, 2015
Dance icon, Kaffy and standup comedian, Bovi, have been chosen to host the 2015 edition of The Headies, holding on December 30, at the Landmark Events Centre, Lagos.
Speaking after she was revealed as this year’s co-host, Kaffy said: “I’m really, really excited. This is like a dream come true for me because this is Nigeria’s biggest annual music event and it’s going to be such an adrenalin rush to get up in front of all those thousands of guests and millions watching on television at home and present awards to Nigeria’s biggest artistes. It’s an honour for me and I just can’t wait for December 30! I’m sure Bovi is excited as well!”
Following in the tradition of celebrity hosts at the yearly extravaganza which began in 2006 with Dare Art Alade and Kemi Adetiba, the duo are expected to bring the best of their worlds together for a special audience treat at the awards ceremony which has the theme Flip The Script, this year.
The maiden edition was held in 2006.
Source:http://www.abagram.com/2015/12/kaffy-bovi-to-anchor-headies-2015.html

Re: Kaffy, Bovi To Anchor Headies 2015 by northvietnam(m): 4:57am On Dec 13, 2015
last headies was so boring , basket mouth was just messing with the stage, sound system zero, mic making noise like alaba market.

hope they do better with the PAS this time.
for the anchors, bovi I know kaffy , well till that day..

(1) (Reply)

See What A Chris Brown Fan Did On His Hair / Trey Songz Set To Collaborate With Davido / How To Remember What You Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.