Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Boko Haram: We'll Not Criticize Buhari If He Fails To Meet The Deadline-PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: We'll Not Criticize Buhari If He Fails To Meet The Deadline-PDP (752 Views)

President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent / Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina / Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: We'll Not Criticize Buhari If He Fails To Meet The Deadline-PDP by Adeznuru(m): 6:58am On Dec 13, 2015
NATIONAL leadership of the Peoples Democratic
Party, PDP said yesterday that it would support
President Muham-madu Buhari if he fails to
achieve the set deadline to end insurgency in the
North East which has remained a major security
challenge confronting the country, rather than
criticize the All Progressives Congress, APC led
government.
Speaking yesterday in Abuja when he received a
youth group under the aegis of Northern Youth
Network at the party national secretariat, PDP
National Publicity Secretary, Chief Olisa Metuh
said: “APC had promised that they were going to
end insurgency in two weeks, they later said it
will be over in two months and after that they
now gave December 31 deadline to end Boko
Haram.
“Now, in spite of the language it is couched in
shifting the goal posts, and despite all the
infractions and all kinds of destructive criticisms
APC rained on us when they were in opposition,
the PDP as a national party will refrain from
making comments on issues on the inadequacies
pertaining to the war against insurgency in the
country.
“For us in the PDP, we remain completely in
support of the federal government in the war to
eradicate insurgency in our land and we enjoin all
Nigerians to support President Muhammadu
Buhari in the war against terror. The war by the
terror group is not against the President, it is
not against the APC neither is it against the PDP.
It is rather a war being waged against Nigerians
and the countrymen should stand as a united
force with our President to fight and defeat the
insurgents.
“If we do this we will be fighting for a common
good. We would sent a message to those that
seek to divide us that we are indivisible and that
Nigeria is truly one country and that we want to
remain so. We have decided not to discuss
things pertaining to the war against insurgency
and we will stand by the President as the leader
of country.
“But in doing so we will not hesitate or shy away
from making our views known on other areas we
feel that the government is not doing well. We
will not be intimidated nor harassed into
abandoning our role as the leading opposition
party. We will remain a viable and vocal voice of
the opposition and we will remain focused in our
constructive criticism against the government of
the day.”
Earlier, while explaining their mission, the leader
of the Northern Youth Network, Mike Suswan,
said they have come to show appreciation for
the efforts being made by the PDP to give the
opposition a strong voice under the present
dispensation.
According to the group, as members, they were
pained about the lingering fuel scarcity, which
the federal government was still struggling to
deal with, just as it condemned the composition
of the federal cabinet, which has excluded the
youths.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: We'll Not Criticize Buhari If He Fails To Meet The Deadline-PDP by zinachidi(m): 7:01am On Dec 13, 2015
OP where the sauce i go use eat this yam na?(pun intended)
Re: Boko Haram: We'll Not Criticize Buhari If He Fails To Meet The Deadline-PDP by ibkgab001: 7:02am On Dec 13, 2015
PDP government of the hate by the hate for the hate

By the way where is olagunsoye oyinlola
Re: Boko Haram: We'll Not Criticize Buhari If He Fails To Meet The Deadline-PDP by feldido(m): 7:09am On Dec 13, 2015
You see how Opposition is played? @APC
Not by Propaganda
Re: Boko Haram: We'll Not Criticize Buhari If He Fails To Meet The Deadline-PDP by koboko69: 7:15am On Dec 13, 2015
immagine this clowns trying to be smart here. What moral justifications does PDP have to condemn Buhari if the dead line is not achieved? After using the office of the NSA as their ATM machine, using money meant for to fight insurgency for personal enrichment and allowing BH to thrive for 6 good years in other to keep feasting on "SUCURITY BUDGET AND ARMS PROCUREMENT" they are claiming they wont condemn! Condemn and see reasonable Nigerians vent their anget on you. Little wonder they killed the one that was not dancing to their tune. God bless the soul of Azazi a true General. It takes minutes to destroy...it takes years to rebuild. PDP have sponsored and allowed BH for 6 years.Buhari should be given enough time to end the menace.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: We'll Not Criticize Buhari If He Fails To Meet The Deadline-PDP by khristals(m): 7:21am On Dec 13, 2015
koboko69:
immagine this clowns trying to be smart here. What moral justifications does PDP have to condemn Buhari if the dead line is not achieved? After using the office of the NSA as their ATM machine, using money meant for to fight insurgency for personal enrichment and allowing BH to thrive for 6 good years in other to keep feasting on "SUCURITY BUDGET AND ARMS PROCUREMENT" they are claiming they wont condemn! Condemn and see reasonable Nigerians vent their anget on you. Little wonder they killed the one that was not dancing to their tune. God bless the soul of Azazi a true General. It takes minutes to destroy...it takes years to rebuild. PDP have sponsored and allowed BH for 6 years.Buhari should be given enough time to end the menace.

why have you chosen to open ur mouth when ur certain nothing but trash would fall out? cry

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: We'll Not Criticize Buhari If He Fails To Meet The Deadline-PDP by darlingtonVII(m): 7:26am On Dec 13, 2015
I'll Personally condemn him. We cant always be living on propaganda, how many times dem won shift deadline?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: We'll Not Criticize Buhari If He Fails To Meet The Deadline-PDP by khristals(m): 7:27am On Dec 13, 2015
when will Nigerians figure out that APC is a scam and we have been heavily duped

Now PDP is offering support just to end the insurgency which some stupid FOOL (who probably thought it was just a riot in the north) had promised months ago, to end in 2weeks.. and some Nigerians who so believe they are smart are still ranting

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: We'll Not Criticize Buhari If He Fails To Meet The Deadline-PDP by koboko69: 7:32am On Dec 13, 2015
khristals:

why have you chosen to open ur mouth when ur certain nothing but trash would fall out? cry

One of the deranged souls who claimed APC was responsible for BH b4 the elections. Now every thing is coming out crystal clear...but senseless and foolish hate wont still let them be reasonable for once. Its no more APC and Buhari sponsoring BH? Or is Buhari now making his government ungovernable gor himself? Keep blaming and expecting miracles for the damage ur wicked gods have done. You are here ranting...1kobo u did not see from Arms gate deals!
Re: Boko Haram: We'll Not Criticize Buhari If He Fails To Meet The Deadline-PDP by themilanway(m): 7:32am On Dec 13, 2015
koboko69:

You beat me to this post,I was actually gonna type almost same thing you posited.

PDP trying to play the smart Alec grin grin cheesy

It shall never be well with them.
Re: Boko Haram: We'll Not Criticize Buhari If He Fails To Meet The Deadline-PDP by Leviseed: 7:35am On Dec 13, 2015
That is how to play opposition!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: We'll Not Criticize Buhari If He Fails To Meet The Deadline-PDP by khristals(m): 8:01am On Dec 13, 2015
One of the deranged souls who claimed APC was responsible for BH b4 the elections. Now every thing is coming out crystal clear...but senseless and foolish hate wont still let them be reasonable for once. Its no more APC and Buhari sponsoring BH? Or is Buharinow making his government ungovernable gor himself? Keep blaming and expecting miracles for the damage ur wicked gods have done. Youare here ranting...1kobo u did not see from Arms gate deals!

u should really listen to the piece of advice I gave u earlier and stop spitting bags upon bags of bullshit!.. but for the sake of my good mood I'll help a person :-)

... yes I didn't vote an illiterate President and I don't see myself doing so tomorrow. but those of you who did vote for him, did so ignorantly because he promised to turn Nigeria to America in 1month.. I might not be so good with maths but I believe its bn 6months and not only has he failed to accomplish his promises, EVERYTHING seem to be crumbling under his management! No sector is exempted! I actually am not surprised...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: We'll Not Criticize Buhari If He Fails To Meet The Deadline-PDP by khristals(m): 8:03am On Dec 13, 2015
One of the deranged souls who claimed APC was responsible for BH b4 the elections. Now every thing is coming out crystal clear...but senseless and foolish hate wont still let them be reasonable for once. Its no more APC and Buhari sponsoring BH? Or is Buhari now making his government ungovernable gor himself? Keep blaming and expecting miracles for the damage ur wicked gods have done. You are here ranting...1kobo u did not see from Arms gate deals!

u should really listen to the piece of advice I gave u earlier and stop spitting bags upon bags of bullshit!.. but for the sake of my good mood I'll help a fvcktard smiley

... yes I didn't vote an illiterate President and I don't see myself doing so tomorrow. but those of you who did vote for him, did so ignorantly because he promised to turn Nigeria to America in 1month.. I might not be so good with maths but I believe its bn 6months and not only has he failed to accomplish his promises, EVERYTHING seem to be crumbling under his management! No sector is exempted! I actually am not surprised...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: We'll Not Criticize Buhari If He Fails To Meet The Deadline-PDP by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 13, 2015
Okay
Re: Boko Haram: We'll Not Criticize Buhari If He Fails To Meet The Deadline-PDP by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 13, 2015
koboko69:

Please, why beg the issue Buhari was never under any pressure to announce when he was going to exterminate insurgency. By the way, Boko Haram have risen in rank to become #1 Terror group in the world under Buhari, a feat they were not able to achieve in 6 years. They only did that in 4 months, courtesy of Buhari!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: We'll Not Criticize Buhari If He Fails To Meet The Deadline-PDP by koxyz: 8:19am On Dec 13, 2015
Ok
Re: Boko Haram: We'll Not Criticize Buhari If He Fails To Meet The Deadline-PDP by fistonati(m): 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
That's national interest and patriotism from PDP unlike APC d next is to shout and run to Sahara reporter

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let Biafrians Go - Dr Janaid Begs Buhari / Like Jonathan, Buhari Wins Platinum Award At Glo CAF Awards (photo) / Nigerians: read this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.