Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

His Wife Or His Brothers ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Or His Brothers ? (1187 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Wife Or His Brothers ? by manbravo: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2006
PLS. Help, so that i will advise him

One of my friends has lived with two of his brothers for more than 10 years befor he married last two years with two issues now, the problems started last four months when the two boys started critisizing and assesinating the woman's character in all remification, from the quantity of food served to them to the colour of plates used in serving thair foods or the time it took the woman to finish the cooking and all sort of rubish, to the extent that they are saying it to the woman's hearing which the woman recived the lesson of her life from one of the boys hand as she traied to correct his impresion on her,
       The two boys are doing business on there own and never for one day since when the wonam came to thair family contributed any thing for the cooking or bought any thing for her and is not as if the man is financial balance, but due to village mentallity, the man refuse to understand that he is married, that his brothers should let him and his wife be, they beat the woman at thair will, they insult her publicly though the woman in quastion is some how timid. she used to complain bitterly to me that she dont know if the husband is under juju or something. the first son is almost two years now but the man said theres is no money to send him to school even to take good care of him but still he feeds his brothers that are doing business and womanise at there will.

there was a time i called the man to order about what is going on b/w his wife and his brothers and what he told me was that he cant quarell with his brother b/c of his wife, that i should advice him to chose b/w his wife and bros. ( what a stupid talk)

so you guys should advise me on how to approch this matter with my friend for him to understand the true meaning of marrage.
                                                                            thank u.
Re: His Wife Or His Brothers ? by kamalavida(f): 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2006
when i married the man, am sure his brothers were not named in my vows.i aint a rag for my husband not to talk of his brothers. Anyway, thank the good Lord my fiance is not like that. the woman had better lose her timidity or she'll just go to an early grave and then what's she gonna tell God?
Re: His Wife Or His Brothers ? by English1(f): 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2006
Poor woman. Sometimes it's hard to stick up for yourself and if three of them are ganging up on her, it must seem impossible for her to do anything about it, especially as she is a timid lady.

I don't think much of your taste in friends. What a weak, pathetic, and nasty man he is.

Why don't you try to be her friend instead and help her instead of worrying about him. She needs to know that she needn't put up with being treated like this.  How dare his brothers treat her like that. What, they think she is a piece of dirt stuck under their shoes? He is not being a proper husband at all if he lets her be treated so badly. He is failing in his duties as a husband to love and protect. What a very pathetic man he is. He's not a real man at all. Show him this message and maybe he'll be shamed into sorting the situation out. He certainly should feel very ashamed.

Otherwise, can she get some money together and leave him? Take the little boy and go and make a new decent life for them both. Forget the 'loser' she is married to.
Re: His Wife Or His Brothers ? by Hotstepper(f): 12:05am On Oct 21, 2006
the man is a fool and so are his brothers, won't the brothers move out and go and marry and face their own lives, hez lucky cuz if am da one, I will leave da house for dem so i will know I and da brothers who he is married to.

(1) (Reply)

Is Love All In Marriage? / How Would You React If Your Wife Beat Your Mother? / Baby Factories & Miracle Babies -time To Start Probing Testimonies In Churches!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.