Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,394 members, 7,781,132 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:30 AM

What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. (64556 Views)

Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving / Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by VintageCocktail(m): 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Abortion is a no no for me....but for people who were raped by armed robbers...it is a choice.....its not easy seeing an offspring that was causd by an emotional experience..it reminds you of that traumatic experience!!!
That's not an excuse at all. If you are raped emergency contraceptive works before whatever fertilisation takes place or even prevents embeddment .
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
Your cervical muscle may be damaged in an abortion because the cervix is forcefully dilated. This means that your future pregnancies have a greater chance of resulting in miscarriage or premature delivery.

Damage to the uterine wall is another concern Perforation (puncturing) of the uterus, infection hemorrhage, and blood clots are only a few of the complications that you could end up with. I you do have a successful" abortion, scar tissue may still
form which can cause sterilization, miscarriages and tubal pregnancies.¹ approximately two out of 10
women who abort their first pregnancy will never be able to have children again. Do you want to take that kind of risk?

A good reason why one needs to know the Ho facts...
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by agarawu23(m): 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
CaroLyner:
should she rather have a baby she cant take care of ?
why not padlock your pvvsy until u are ready for marriage undecided
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by babyfaceafrica: 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
VintageCocktail:
That's not an excuse at all. If you are raped emergency contraceptive works before whatever fertilisation takes place or even prevents embeddment .
good...how many people know this?

1 Like

Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by CaroLyner(f): 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
M4gunners:
Didn't you read number 6?There are alternatives to that biko.
midehi2:

I dont think she did
i was reading, i felt touched then the next comment i saw was hers; most especially from a lady
hypocrite much.
M4gunners:
Didn't you read number 6?There are alternatives to that biko.
.talking of those poorly furbished facilities in nigeria? please spare me that bull.y'all are hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by oluwaseunla(m): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
infolekan:
Don't know where to start or what to say. It depends on where we're all coming from.
If you take religiousity out of it and our fasting eroding moral compass....abortion actually wouldn't be such an evil as the op has painted it
1. It's actually as SAFE AS REMOVING A TOOTH if done by a qualified professional in the right place. It's a matter of choice in the UK and you can ask how safe it is there. So your first point is actually misleading cos it depends on if it's done by a professional or quack.
2. The issue of emotional scar depends on your own moral compass to start with. Some would rather endure the few days emotional scar than go through a 9 terrifying month of low self esteem and disgrace and even a disrupted career or education to bring an unwanted child neither father nor mother wants. You can as well read up the effects of unwanted pregnancy on children and their development.
3. Don't know about killing a baby. Each release inside a condom kills a 'baby'. The age at which you can call a baby a baby depends on when the baby can actually live. That's another matter entirely.
4. Don't know about that.
5. Don't know about exploiting women. I'm sure most doctors don't need the abortion money to go to Europe ....unless we're talking about a quack that is.

Taking religion out of the mix, the process of abortion (item 4 in the article), should be a good enough reason to stay clear of it; that is if the person has any iota of conscience and humanity left in him/her.

1 Like

Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Flashh: 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
CaroLyner:

why the silly modifying .confused much?
I only booked a space with that. Now I have told you the truth to learn.

1 Like

Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by godoluwa(m): 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
2pointsonly:
oga, this is not merrybet thread where You forecast stats grin . Rape is much more prevalent now than ever.
BURSTED!!! kikikikiki
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ishilove:

Gold Circle condom is 50 naira
actually its 20naira, except they've increased the price?
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Fanirandele: 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
you are right however i think Nigerians are very hypocritical with the whole take the baby to the Orphanage . How many of you here have ever adopted a child from the Orphanage or are planning to do so? If more people adopt that would encourage women who can't take care of the babies or rape victims to have the child and drop them at Orphanages because they will be sure that there is a better chance of them getting adopted and having a good family life.

9 Likes

Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by CaroLyner(f): 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
Flashh:

I only booked a space with that. Now I have told you the truth to learn.
i am not the lady in question.you can save your advice. smiley

2 Likes

Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by hercules07: 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
The OP is not serious and is spreading false information, abortion is safe and is a choice of the woman, as far as I am concerned, it is the woman's body and she has the right to determine what happens to it. I am sure the points are copied from a foreign source in the US where the republicans want zero abortions yet, when the kids are born, offer zero support to the kid and mother, they will rather send the kids to die in wars or work for poverty wages in their sweat shops. Imagine people saying a raped person should have the baby, are you serious? What of a woman with ectopic pregnancy, you will watch your wife suffer for 9 months and possibly die because you are following a book written by a King who wanted to remarry?

4 Likes

Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Flashh: 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
CaroLyner:

i am not the lady in question.you can save your advice. smiley
Even if you are guilty, you won't tell me. wink

2 Likes

Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
The fool is back. Don't call people fools when really you're the biggest fool ever to grace the planet.

in the western world, killing a pregnant woman, whether one week pregnant or 9 months pregnant is regarded as 2 count murder. Meaning you killed 2 people.

Abortion is no different from a cold murder case. The only justifiable reason is if the baby has an anomaly or has any chromosomal/autosomal defect such as Cri du chat syndrome, Downs syndrome, Turner, Palsy, anencephaly, spinal bifida etc. in these cases, the physician advises to opt for an abortion because anomalies of the foetus. Any other case is no different from premeditated murder.

Receive sense. Of course no one is forcing anyone to keep a baby.
daretodiffer:
Bla bla bla

Only fools will fall for this

The only reason not to have abortion is if you do not want to because of some personal reasons or if you are a strong believer and follower of Jesus/Allah/Buddha etc.

Other than those two reasons, I don't see why you can't have an abortion.
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by midehi2(f): 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
CaroLyner:
hypocrite much..
.talking of those poorly furbished facilities in nigeria? please spare me that bull.y'all are hypocrites
i hear you madam, keep it up

1 Like

Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Odunharry(m): 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
sonofananimal:
what is your problem! are you really dumb or what undecided
lol.. I saw d comment and wasn't really suprised.. just had to ignore her
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by M4gunners: 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
CaroLyner:
hypocrite much..
Aunty are wr quarrelling?
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by chikeorji123(m): 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
CaroLyner:

So you won't be able to cater for the baby but gladly opened your leg,conceived then later murdered the innocent child?...On Sunday be at Church singing praises to GOD?..Felony ..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by CaroLyner(f): 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
Fanirandele:
you are right however i think Nigerians are very hypocritical with the whole take the baby to the Orphanage . How many of you here have ever adopted a child from the Orphanage or are planning to do so? If more people adopt that would encourage women who can't take care of the babies or rape victims to have the child and drop them at Orphanages because they will be sure that there is a better chance of them getting adopted and having a good family life.
please tell these self righteous hypocrites quoting me.

3 Likes

Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Odunharry(m): 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
shocked so many guys and ladies viewing
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Trezhi: 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
Everyone should have the right to an abortion if needs be. I am pro-choice.
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Fanirandele: 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
VintageCocktail:

what about teenage children who get raped by adults even family members and they don't report to anyone because they know Nigerians always tend to blame the victim? such a child may not know about emergency contraceptives or how to get them since the pharmacist won't sell to a child. The point is we have to have a holistic approach which starts from supporting rape victims so they are encouraged to speak up and they can get the proper medical advice on time.

4 Likes

Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by lovely17(m): 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
CaroLyner:
She knew she couldn't take care of a baby yet she had unprotected sex
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
better to be a hypocrite than a murderer.
CaroLyner:
hypocrite much..
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Burger01(m): 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
CaroLyner:

you people should read my next comment before you start quoting me anyhow
What next comment...who has time for that??Were you shagging when you made the first comment Abeg jare angry
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by midehi2(f): 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
hercules07:
The OP is not serious and is spreading false information, abortion is safe and is a choice of the woman, as far as I am concerned, it is the woman's body and she has the right to determine what happens to it. I am sure the points are copied from a foreign source in the US where the republicans want zero abortions yet, when the kids are born, offer zero support to the kid and mother, they will rather send the kids to die in wars or work for poverty wages in their sweat shops. Imagine people saying a raped person should have the baby, are you serious? What of a woman with ectopic pregnancy, you will watch your wife suffer for 9 months and possibly die because you are following a book written by a King who wanted to remarry?
have your sister ever done abortion before, if yes, ask her deep questions

ectopic pregnancy is quite different from this cos she wanted to have the baby if not the complications

foreign source my foot
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by sashaa(f): 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
Abstain, please if you ain't ready to have a child. But if u happen find yourself pregnant without being ready or wanting the baby please carry your pregnancy to full term then give the baby up for adoption. Abortion is murder!! And for the doctors performing this act, you all are assassins! But you are even worse cos after training and taking oaths to preserve lives, you are now taking lives committing murder!
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by braine(m): 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
godoluwa:
itz a therapy ryt? i see...
Google it to get more information.
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by VintageCocktail(m): 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
good...how many people know this?
You may be surprised what lots of girls know even those in the hinterland. Arm robbery and forceful molestation is now being used by some people to abort babies why the main abortion precursor " unprotected consensual sex" is left alone.
Let's stop beating about the bush looking for excuses. Abortion is only acknowledged when the life of the mother is at risk and when the baby if born will suffer gross congenital malformations and has limited chances of survival.
Practice abstinence or use condom and save yourselves the heartache of abortions.
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by eddiesaint(m): 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
RexKexMilann:
This is a tough decision you have to make, but please be mature. Only an immature person
thinks of herself alone.

This article was written by neither a militant, pro-life male, nor a 50- year-old grandmother who has never been faced with a problem pregnancy. It was written by a woman who was eighteen and pregnant once. A woman who was scared, like you are, and chose abortion. After nine years I know what the right choice was, and is, and I just want you to know .

1. Abortion is not safe:

Contrary to the belief that abortion is as simple as removing a wart, it is actually a very serious procedure that can have very serious results. The clinic personnel will lead you to believe that complications rarely arise, but that is not the case. Many women have been damaged for life as a result of their legal abortion.

Your cervical muscle may be damaged in an abortion because the cervix is forcefully dilated. This means that your future pregnancies have a greater chance of resulting in miscarriage or premature delivery.

Damage to the uterine wall is another concern Perforation (puncturing) of the uterus, infection hemorrhage, and blood clots are only a few of the complications that you could end up with. I you do have a successful" abortion, scar tissue may still
form which can cause sterilization, miscarriages and tubal pregnancies.¹ approximately two out of 10
women who abort their first pregnancy will never be able to have children again. Do you want to take that kind of risk?

2. Abortion leaves emotional scars:

Most often a woman will feel the consequences of her decision within days of her abortion. If they don't appear immediately, they will appear as she gets older. Emotional scars include unexplained depression, a loss of the ability to get close to others, repressed emotions, a hardening of the spirit, thwarted maternal instincts (which may lead to child abuse or neglect later in life), intense feelings of guilt and thoughts of suicide.² Don't be fooled —every abortion leaves emotional scars.

3. Abortion kills a baby:

Before you even know you're pregnant, your baby's heart begins to beat. At six weeks brain waves are measurable and your baby moves and responds to touch. At eight weeks she is perfectly developed, with fingers and toes, even her own set of fingerprints. By ten weeks she can squint, swallow and suck her thumb. If you tickled her nose she would move her head away. By eleven to 12 weeks all body systems are present and working.³ All she needs to become a healthy newborn is time and nourishment. Nothing new develops after 12 weeks! What would you name her? Rebecca? Stephanie?

4. Abortion is violent:

The most common method of abortion used in early pregnancy is suction aspiration. The cervix is forced open. A vacuum device 29 times more powerful than a home vacuum cleaner is used to suction out the "contents of the uterus."

A D and E is performed after 16 weeks. As in the suction method, your baby is torn to pieces, but this time the abortionist uses a special instrument to tear the arms and legs from the body. He punctures her soft spot, suctions out the brain and crushed the skull, then removes the remaining body parts.

Another method done after 16 weeks is the saline abortion. A salt solution is injected into the baby's bag of waters. It poisons the baby and burns off her outer layer of skin. She actually convulses in pain for the hour or so that it takes for the solution to do its deadly job. The mother then goes into labor and gives birth to a dead baby.

A hysterotomy (last trimester) is done by making an incision in the mother's abdomen. The unwanted child is lifted out and left to die.

5. Abortion exploits women:

The counselors at an abortion clinic will use obscure terms such as "product of conception," "contents of the uterus," and "fetal tissue" to refer to your baby. They will rarely advise you to carry your baby to term because they are operating for profit and they don't want to lose your business. Essentially, they are making money off of your problem! The abortionist can make more money by doing abortions than a regular physician can through caring for a woman through a 9-month pregnancy. Are you going to be the poor girl who finances his next trip to Europe?

6. There are alternatives to abortion:

There are many organizations that can offer you practical support such as maternity and baby clothes, a place to live, pre-natal care, and financial aid. Counseling is also available to help you through this traumatic time. Please think carefully about your future. The decision you make in the next few weeks will affect you for the rest of your life. If you're unsure about having an abortion, take just one more day to think about it — don't let anyone pressure you into a decision you're not ready to make yet.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Abortion%20is%20Murder/untold_truth.htm

PS: This was by No means intended to Be Judgemental, Please try not To Take it personal cheesy.
God bless your soul

Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by egutexas(m): 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
De
CaroLyner:
den learn how 2 close ur fucking hole.bitch
Re: What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. by Obynolee(f): 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
CaroLyner:

Why would she have sex when she knew that she can't take care of the result(baby)
Is she not aware of the result

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Does Water Break The Fast? / Ayodele’s New Prophesies - “boko Haram Won’t Be Defeated Now”; (SEE OTHERS) / In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.