Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Jesus Or Yahushua.....which Is Actually The Real Name Of Our Saviour? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Or Yahushua.....which Is Actually The Real Name Of Our Saviour? (908 Views)

Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies / Jesus Or Mohammad, Which Would You Rather Follow? / Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Or Yahushua.....which Is Actually The Real Name Of Our Saviour? by Larryfest(m): 10:14am On Dec 13, 2015
Seriously i don't know what to make of this,if some can actually prove that Yahushua is the real name of the saviour and not Jesus as we all have come to know it then in whose name have we beee praying and getting our answers from! I hope the spiritually inclined peeps in here can help shed some light on this.
Re: Jesus Or Yahushua.....which Is Actually The Real Name Of Our Saviour? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:17am On Dec 13, 2015
Yahushua.....Jesus is the English interpretation.
Re: Jesus Or Yahushua.....which Is Actually The Real Name Of Our Saviour? by Liveair: 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Yahushua.....Jesus is the English interpretation.

Wrong!
Jesus isn't engligh.
Re: Jesus Or Yahushua.....which Is Actually The Real Name Of Our Saviour? by vooks: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
Larryfest:
Seriously i don't know what to make of this,if some can actually prove that Yahushua is the real name of the saviour and not Jesus as we all have come to know it then in whose name have we beee praying and getting our answers from! I hope the spiritually inclined peeps in here can help shed some light on this.

You must have ran into the garbage that is propagated by SNM or sacred names movement.

Please wisen up

Start here
https://www.nairaland.com/2698323/what-original-hebrew-name-jesus

(1) (Reply)

The Christian Marriage 3: Where Marriages May End(divorce) / Lessons In Divine Leadership And Political Power - Part 2 / Drop Your Phone Number For Daily Devotionals By Bishop David .O. Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.