Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' (51526 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 27 Years Of Childless Marriage (Photos) / Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant / Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by meshack15: 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
OP,I feel your pain and disappointment in your husband who could't just wait for Gods time for you to have a child for him because I know that it will definitely come one day only prayer,faith and patience could have taken care of this situation most especially when the love was there between both of you,however,this type of thing does happen.But I bet you the love between both of them is going to grow stronger and the pains in you may get worst as long as you remained in that compound/house of your landlady.now the only way out and the only solution for you is to get very close to God and still love your husband and be more kind and loving to him,very soon God will visit you with children IJN

Brytawon:
My name is Myra and I'm a very angry and bitter woman. And it's all thanks to the 'witch' called Hetty, my landlady.
Before the 'Jezebel', came into our lives, my husband CJ and I were doing just fine. We had been married for about eight years and though we did not have children, CJ was not too worried.

"When the time comes, we will have children. God's time is the best," he often said anytime I grew anxious over our childless state. You know how our African society is. Once a couple gets married, people especially family members, friends, colleagues and other so called 'well-wishers' expect the woman to start popping out babies as quickly as possible. My husband's parents and other family members live far away from us and hardly visit so pressure from their end was not much.

All the same, I never relented in my quest to have my own child. I fasted and prayed and cried to God to remember me. But the years went by and there was still no issue.

Then about two years ago, we had to move to another apartment from where we were staying in Lagos due to problems with the landlord. He had increased the rent by over fifty percent without warning and threatened to eject any tenant who did not comply. My husband, who felt the new rent was too high for the flat decided we should move.

So that's how we ended up in our new place. The house, made up of four flats is owned by Hetty who had inherited it from her parents. She lived in one of the flats downstairs with her two children, both teenagers. Hetty, who is in her late 30s, was said to be divorced or separated from her husband. When we moved in newly, the woman was so nice and helpful to us, always asking if we had any problems. She would invite us to her home and even cook for us. With time,
we became very close. I thought in my naivety that she was just being nice.

How did I know that she had designs on my husband! Anyway, I found out later that my husband was dating our landlady. It had been going on for months before I knew about it. You see, because of my job I'm hardly at home. My office is in Victoria Island so I leave home early and return home late as well. My husband is a business man so his schedule is more flexible than mine. There are days he does not go out at all, but stays at home and works on his computer and makes contacts on phone.

Since the story came out about their affair, friends and other concerned well-wishers have told me that I should have been more careful, that I should not have allowed a woman like her, single and still quite young and pretty to get close to my husband. But what were they expecting me to do, tie a grown up like him up? He's mature enough to know right from wrong and that dating that woman is something he should not have done.

I found out about the affair from a neighbour who had been seeing them going out together and acting like lovers whenever I was at work. I confronted CJ and though he denied it initially, he finally owned up and confessed. He pleaded with me to forgive and forget that it was the 'work of the devil.'
"What devil?" I countered furiously.
"Instead of accepting responsibility for cheating on me with our landlady, you are blaming the devil!" I was very angry with him and I felt hurt too. What the woman has that I lacked, I wondered, weeping bitter tears. Ok, she was very pretty but I was not bad looking and was even younger than her.

CJ promised to stop seeing the woman, also begging me not to go and fight her as we could be kicked out of the apartment. I loved my husband very much and he meant the world to me so I forgave him. Things went on as normal though I was more vigilant this time around. As for my landlady, she travelled with her children abroad for the summer holidays and I did not see her for some time. The children came back and resumed school but she stayed behind for a few more months.

When she returned later, it was clear to even a blind man that she was pregnant. I did not think much of it and just ignored her as I had been doing since I found out she was sleeping with my husband. That was until CJ broke the terrible news to me, that he was responsible for her pregnancy! How could this have happened, was the first thought that entered my mind. I was, as expected devastated by the new development. Here was I, married to him for nearly eight years and yet to produce a child. Yet a clandestine affair with our landlady had resulted in a
pregnancy.

I became ill when I heard the news and had to take some time off from work. When my mother who lived near us heard what happened, she came to spend time with me. It was my mother and younger sister who came with her that went to my landlady's house and fought with her. Much as I hated the woman, I was not in support of physical combat and told my mother to leave her alone. The damage had been done and fighting her would not solve anything, I reasoned.

It was my husband that I was more worried about. He had become so happy since Hetty announced she was pregnant for him.
"Finally, I will be a father," he had stated with obvious pride the day he broke the news to me. When I recovered, I called him one day that due to the situation of things, I no longer felt comfortable living in the same compound with the landlady, that we had to move. To my shock, CJ was vehemently opposed to my suggestion, insisting there was no need to relocate.

"Hetty will soon put to bed and as the father of the baby, I need to be around to look after them," he said. I was not ready to give in and I gave him an ultimatum: it's either we left or he should forget about me and our marriage. I told him I was not ready to share my man with any woman, least of all that conniving landlady of ours.

"I can't stay here anymore. Seeing that woman every day with her big, protruding tummy drives me crazy. I need to get away for my own sanity and peace of mind," I said.

That was when he told me that I could do whatever I wanted, that he was not ready to go anywhere.
"I'm going nowhere. We just moved here so why would we be moving so soon? Learn to adjust to the situation or ..." he rejoined.

Since I'm not ready to adjust, I have begun making alternative plans. My younger sister, who has her own apartment in town, has suggested I move in with her until CJ comes to his senses. I don't know what will happen to my marriage when I leave. I still love my husband and I know he cares about me too, but that woman seems to have cast a spell or used 'love charm' on him or something. I need to get away before I lose my mind with worry and stress. I don't know if I have taken the right decision or not. But I need some space right now before I lose my mind or even die prematurely from all the trouble my husband and his mistress have caused me...

THE END!

Names have been changed to protect the identity
of the narrator and other individuals in the story.

source: www.truelifestoriesng..com.ng/2015/12/im-childless-but-my-landlady-is.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by JustHere2Observ(f): 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
I'm so sorry about your predicament... This is the ultimate form of betrayal. I will advice you stay away for some time and gather yourself together.
That environment is toxic, it will affect your mental state and physical well being.
Stay with your sister, grieve and let out the anger and hurt you feel, and if need be see a therapist to help you get over this betrayal. Its going to be a long and hard journey to recovery but you will make it.
If he still loves you, he will come looking for you.

4 Likes

Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
Irrespective of whatever,I don't encourage wife moving out of their matrimonial homes. As your husband said,the 1st wife needs to adjust or perish.
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by mamaafrik(m): 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
Please u'll be falling into the lady hetty trap by pulling out of that marriage,devil just used your not giving enough time due to work as key ni,i'm not a professional health personnel but make sure the pregnancy is your husbands,also consider the IVF option someone raised too,i do tell people,if the child isnt coming for too long consider ADOPTION,that worked for my uncle and reduced the heat of No child,but dont put all the blame on your husband as you yourself may be in dilemma if he was to be your sibling having such challenge with his wife,take heart sweety,oro re yio jasire.

2 Likes

Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by eph12(m): 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
ogunsbanjul:
I will advise you to leave the house immediately to avoid been murdered or commit suicide. Finally, try and go for deliverance in MFM Lagos / Ibadan express without having grudging mind against anybody rather go before your creator. If not mind I will link you to someone who will help you in prayers too on phone only without spending money or seeing. Salvation is free. May God see you through in Jesus name. All will be well
Deliverance from what? The landlady? grin

1 Like

Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by siwo1: 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
Brytawon:
My name is Myra and I'm a very angry and bitter woman. And it's all thanks to the 'witch' called Hetty, my landlady.
Before the 'Jezebel', came into our lives, my husband CJ and I were doing just fine. We had been married for about eight years and though we did not have children, CJ was not too worried.

"When the time comes, we will have children. God's time is the best," he often said anytime I grew anxious over our childless state. You know how our African society is. Once a couple gets married, people especially family members, friends, colleagues and other so called 'well-wishers' expect the woman to start popping out babies as quickly as possible. My husband's parents and other family members live far away from us and hardly visit so pressure from their end was not much.

All the same, I never relented in my quest to have my own child. I fasted and prayed and cried to God to remember me. But the years went by and there was still no issue.

Then about two years ago, we had to move to another apartment from where we were staying in Lagos due to problems with the landlord. He had increased the rent by over fifty percent without warning and threatened to eject any tenant who did not comply. My husband, who felt the new rent was too high for the flat decided we should move.

So that's how we ended up in our new place. The house, made up of four flats is owned by Hetty who had inherited it from her parents. She lived in one of the flats downstairs with her two children, both teenagers. Hetty, who is in her late 30s, was said to be divorced or separated from her husband. When we moved in newly, the woman was so nice and helpful to us, always asking if we had any problems. She would invite us to her home and even cook for us. With time,

How did I know that she had designs on my husband! Anyway, I found out later that my husband was dating our landlady. It had been going on for months before I knew about it. You see, because of my job I'm hardly at home. My office is in Victoria Island so I leave home early and return home late as well. My husband is a business man so his schedule is more flexible than mine. There are days he does not go out at all, but stays at home and works on his computer and makes contacts on phone.

Since the story came out about their affair, friends and other concerned well-wishers have told me that I should have been more careful, that I should not have allowed a woman like her, single and still quite young and pretty to get close to my husband. But what were they expecting me to do, tie a grown up like him up? He's mature enough to know right from wrong and that dating that woman is something he should not have done.

I found out about the affair from a neighbour who had been seeing them going out together and acting like lovers whenever I was at work. I confronted CJ and though he denied it initially, he finally owned up and confessed. He pleaded with me to forgive and forget that it was the 'work of the devil.'
"Instead of accepting responsibility for cheating on me with our landlady, you are blaming the devil!" I was very angry with him and I felt hurt too. What the woman has that I lacked, I wondered, weeping bitter tears. Ok, she was very pretty but I was not bad looking and was even younger than her.

CJ promised to stop seeing the woman, also begging me not to go and fight her as we could be kicked out of the apartment. I loved my husband very much and he meant the world to me so I forgave him. Things went on as normal though I was more vigilant this time around. As for my landlady, she travelled with her children abroad for the summer holidays and I did not see her for some time. The children came back and resumed school but she stayed behind for a few more months.

When she returned later, it was clear to even a blind man that she was pregnant. I did not think much of it and just ignored her as I had been doing since I found out she was sleeping with my husband. That was until CJ broke the terrible news to me, that he was responsible for her pregnancy! How could this have happened, was the first thought that entered my mind. I was, as expected devastated by the new development. Here was I, married to him for nearly eight years and yet to produce a child. Yet a clandestine affair with our landlady had resulted in a
pregnancy.

I became ill when I heard the news and had to take some time off from work. When my mother who lived near us heard what happened, she came to spend time with me. It was my mother and younger sister who came with her that went to my landlady's house and fought with her. Much as I hated the woman, I was not in support of physical combat and told my mother to leave her alone. The damage had been done and fighting her would not solve anything, I reasoned.

It was my husband that I was more worried about. He had become so happy since Hetty announced she was pregnant for him.
"Finally, I will be a father," he had stated with obvious pride the day he broke the news to me. When I recovered, I called him one day that due to the situation of things, I no longer felt comfortable living in the same compound with the landlady, that we had to move. To my shock, CJ was vehemently opposed to my suggestion, insisting there was no need to relocate.

"Hetty will soon put to bed and as the father of the baby, I need to be around to look after them," he said. I was not ready to give in and I gave him an ultimatum: it's either we left or he should forget about me and our marriage. I told him I was not ready to share my man with any woman, least of all that conniving landlady of ours.

"I can't stay here anymore. Seeing that woman every day with her big, protruding tummy drives me crazy. I need to get away for my own sanity and peace of mind," I said.

That was when he told me that I could do whatever I wanted, that he was not ready to go anywhere.
"I'm going nowhere. We just moved here so why would we be moving so soon? Learn to adjust to the situation or ..." he rejoined.

Since I'm not ready to adjust, I have begun making alternative plans. My younger sister, who has her own apartment in town, has suggested I move in with her until CJ comes to his senses. I don't know what will happen to my marriage when I leave. I still love my husband and I know he cares about me too, but that woman seems to have cast a spell or used 'love charm' on him or something. I need to get away before I lose my mind with worry and stress. I don't know if I have taken the right decision or not. But I need some space right now before I lose my mind or even die prematurely from all the trouble my husband and his mistress have caused me...

THE END!

source: www.truelifestoriesng..com.ng/2015/12/im-childless-but-my-landlady-is.html?m=1
ur story is touching anyway, but my advise 4 u is to leave d ouse 4 now because, ur husband is not ready to think abt u let alone love u as b4 since u cant give him a child 4 almost 8yrs and ur landlady is pregnant 4 him 4 just few months of adultry. Even though is ur housemaid that get's prgnant 4 him, he will also refuse to send her away. God help u, help me and all nairalanders. Amen!
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by habiham: 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
Madam... What belong to u will alwayss be yours ... Stay there and watch where d film will end ... I know how u feel but thy Lord iss ur strenght ma ... Only God can fight for you

1 Like

Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by janvier27(m): 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
Her mother going to fight was very immature and unhelpful. She is failing her daughter at this critical time. If this wife truly loves the husband, she should accept the situation though bitter and even be more caring, loving and accommodating. It's a cross to carry, no need leaving the house if the husband does not want to leave. Ultimately the husband will come to appreciate his wife even more than his child's mother and the wife will be biggest beneficiary of this unfortunate situation. But it all depends on the wife's attitude or nature. She has nothing to learn from her mom. May God help her to tow the line of reason, empathy and selflessness and may God grant her fruits of the womb in due season. Really it is the man that even have more challenges to face. But it is his choice.
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by eph12(m): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
Omotolu:
Irrespective of whatever,I don't encourage wife moving out of their matrimonial homes. As your husband said,the 1st wife needs to adjust or perish.
And what of if it was your sister?
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by soulfood(m): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
How sure are you that this conniving landlady did not get herself impregnated by someone else just to pull the wool over your husband's eye knowing his weak point which is "childlessness". I can bet that child is not your husband's. Have you had tests of fertility and all. Who had the issues? Your husband has picked fruit that may kill him. Please save yourself first by winning him to move out of that house with you.

3 Likes

Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
sapiosexual1:
Op lemme give you a professional advice, I really feel for your plight with soo much empathy. I don't know what tribe you come from but in this matter you must not carry last (even if you're not a warri woman)
First thing first, it's obvious that the infertility problem is from you. I can't dialogue you on what your past has been like to know if this is a primary or secondary infertility, let's leave that for now.
Second thing, visit a well recognized hospital, preferably a federal government hosp, lay your infertility problem to the gynecologist you meet there, they would carry out fertility hormone profile test on you to know where exactly the problem is coming from.
Having known that, you're half way to solving your problem, decide on a solution with the doc (I don't know how old you are but if your hormonal profile is encouraging, you could be enrolled in an IVF programm (assisted conception). They would discuss the available options to you, make a choice. You could carry your baby I in 9months too.
PS : I can't name private hospitals that run the programm here for obvious reasons (it's against the ethics of our profession), if the teaching hospital doesn't run the programm, they could easily refer you. Lastly, it's quite costly, as high as 900k or more depending on the one you chose.
greatest advice so far.
Op, your landlady didn't charmed your husband,it s just the joy of the baby that enable him to opposed your suggestion. Just keep praying and going for solutions. Allah will help you.

2 Likes

Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by Chommieblaq(f): 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
nnamdibig:

This is what I hate about marriage in our culture. Most people will be telling her to endure, pray & stay calm, may be until that landlady gives her rat poison. The best option for her is to divorce the man. I bet you she can remarry since she is young(from what I understood from the story).if she is medically ok, not having a child for 8 years may just be a sign that she is not the right person for the man and vice versa. Nothing will make that man look at her again if that landlady gives him a boy. She should divorce and move on with her life. Even the bible said that infidelity should be the only reason for divorce.

Reread,what's wrong with seeking her from ppl close to the husband, probably they will talk sense into him, and he will move.

She has to try and save her home, buh if it ain't working, then she can leave. Mind you no one has a perfect home. The best option still is for the man to move out.
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by Makks777(m): 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
end time landlady
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
JrizzyJosh:
Lol! After all the abortion you committed then. ..now you are here. .don't blame the nigga. ..He needs a baby! Stay away from premature sex all this girls nor go hear

Do you know abortions don't cause infertility? Unless the womb is damaged beyond repair. Infertility is caused by hormonal imbalance and most times idiopathic meaning there is no cause at all.
So educate yourself before passing judgment.

4 Likes

Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by sisisioge: 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
Honey, its a lose-lose for u. U stay, u lose, u leave you still lose. My advice is leave. Yes, leave . leaving with something substantial to take care of yourself to start will ease the sting abit. May God flash some shine your way and bless you with your child. Pls focus more on resolving the issue by combining modern medicine with God...He will bless you. Don't ask me where the babies will come from when your "husband" is out of the picture o. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by balad009(f): 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
My sister was in same situation last year and I would have advised her to leave her husband if she was willing to listen to me. Thank God she made up her mind to stay with him even b4 informing the family members. Few months after the incident she got pregnant and d baby mama is just der hanging, he hardly wants to hear abt her. Tho it is a difficult situation but ur utmost concern now shd b gettin ur own child wit ur husband being d most available person for d job.
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by Jabioro: 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
To be candid with you do not leave your husband.If goes any where just to give space it would worse the matter.Secondly adjust and be prayerful, don't join any issues with your lady over this issue. draw closer and be careful at sometime. Ori omo ni pe omo waye...and soonest God will answer you.
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by Blessed779: 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
SECONDED....[color=#770077][/color][b][/b]
sapiosexual1:
Op lemme give you a professional advice, I really feel for your plight with soo much empathy. I don't know what tribe you come from but in this matter you must not carry last (even if you're not a warri woman)
First thing first, it's obvious that the infertility problem is from you. I can't dialogue you on what your past has been like to know if this is a primary or secondary infertility, let's leave that for now.
Second thing, visit a well recognized hospital, preferably a federal government hosp, lay your infertility problem to the gynecologist you meet there, they would carry out fertility hormone profile test on you to know where exactly the problem is coming from.
Having known that, you're half way to solving your problem, decide on a solution with the doc (I don't know how old you are but if your hormonal profile is encouraging, you could be enrolled in an IVF programm (assisted conception). They would discuss the available options to you, make a choice. You could carry your baby I in 9months too.
PS : I can't name private hospitals that run the programm here for obvious reasons (it's against the eth[i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]ics of our profession), if the teaching hospital doesn't run the programm, they could easily refer you. Lastly, it's quite costly, as high as 900k or more depending on the one you chose.
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by Erums(m): 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
Brytawon:

pregnancy.

THE END!

Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by ojun50(m): 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
sapiosexual1:

yeah I understand, just pulling your legs.

i did nt wear another leg
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by JrizzyJosh(m): 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

Do you know abortions don't cause infertility? Unless the womb is damaged beyond repair. Infertility is caused by hormonal imbalance and most times idiopathic meaning there is no cause at all.
So educate yourself before passing judgment.
you are right sha! But you know spiritual problem/attacks also cause it too? Educate yourself too
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by fbtowner(m): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
bettercreature:
Ladies are selfish! You suppose to divorce or ask your husband to marry another wife if you can not concieve for 5yrs or more, my opinion might not make sense to you tho but we all know God does not created any woman who can not concieve,their ability not to concieve is due to what they have done when they were young,i don't think i can hustle all my life, make it, then stay with a woman who can not concieve for more than 5years

Gbam you killed it.
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by prejulsuc(f): 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
empresszara:
Hhmmmmmmmm..... cry...speechless...don't knw the advise to give. Leave lose him more
Stay....endure more emotional trauma and pain...two sides is risky and painful...but one thing I can advise u to do dat works on both sides is PRAYER!...PRAY!!
Hmmmm this is a very delicate issue.The Lord is your strength.But i will advice u not to stay in that compound with woman since is her house.She can do something terrible to you physically or spiritually,because she will do anything to claim your hubby from you finally.You can leave with your sister for now and seek the face of God.Let God fight for you.If that man is truely ur heavenly husband from God,he will come back to you.Your life is more important than the marriage.If anything happen to you now,that man will not look bck twice.So pls ur protection matter alot.A woman that decided to claim someone else husband have some backbone.So be wise and don't be carry away by the love that have for your hubby.I wish you the best.

3 Likes

Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by ebubey(f): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
shocked same tin happened to ma aunt...i wuld advise d lady to move out of dat useless man's house, find an apartment n take care of herself..... wicked man angry sad

2 Likes

Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by LeSulk(m): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
Straight Forward issue really.The only bond which can hold a cracking marriage is children.Unfortunately,there's none in the picture.Divorce seems like a better solution since the man isn't remorseful that he broke your trust

1 Like

Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by mike76chi: 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
it is quite unfortunate that the situation is that bad. but i will advice you dont leave your husband's house becsuse of that hetty of a woman. still show your husband some love and he will come back to his senses.
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by nnamdibig(m): 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
Chommieblaq:

Reread,what's wrong with seeking her from ppl close to the husband, probably they will talk sense into him, and he will move.

She has to try and save her home, buh if it ain't working, then she can leave. Mind you no one has a perfect home. The best option still is for the man to move out.

You may be right, but it will be extremely difficult for a man that has been looking for a child to leave the lady who is pregnant for him for another lady who is unable to get pregnant him......talk about our mentality here. Knowing fully well that the man's family will support him to take care of his pregnant concubine.
She will be fighting a lost battle by trying to move out with the man. She should just go. God will surely take care of her.
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by M4gunners: 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
You have been married for eight years without kid and you say you and your husband are just doing fine?
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
JrizzyJosh:
you are right sha! But you know spiritual problem/attacks also cause it too? Educate yourself too

Smh in medicine there is nothing called spiritual cause. If science can't prove it, it is called idiopathic. Receive education in the name of science.

1 Like

Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by victorazy(m): 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
sickstars:
cry too bad prayer is the key

You can see she has already been angry, meaning she is not the prayer type, she is of the world.
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by samx4real(m): 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
fbtowner:
I can see some ppl blaming the man. Well they might be right. In the other book childless for 8 years is no beans.

He even tried kudos to him. I guess the wife didn't take the childlessness serious enough.

Now some ppl taking about STI or STD or whatever. U are childless for 8 years and u are talking STI

from my own view I have never seen a man who will be childless for 8 year and will not be trying other women.

The woman is not faulty. Neither the man. I blame the landlady for been wicked.

But critically looking at it the man has a little fault. But I still give kudos to him for waiting that long its not easy. I don't think I can myself. It will take God's grace for me to wait that long

Now psychologically the man loves his wife. He didn't go far. I guess the relationship started by d Hetty woman initiating. The man couldn't resist. Who could do that should cast d 1st stone. For d man to do it within same compound I bliv he still loves his wife it was only a temptation he couldn't resist
He who can resist that should cast the first stone
Note : so many are cheating only those who get caught are named

Now to top it he is going to be a father after 8 years meeehn its no joke.
(probably the best feeling he ever had in his life)

The best thing to do here for the wife is to accept fate and move on with him or otherwise. If she tries anything funny the man won't hesitate replacing her for Hetty

So I bliv if she confines In God and pray. God will grant her wishes and make her get pregnant.

The moment she becomes pregnant. Things will start balancing.

A man made for 2 wives will never marry one

I hope u choose your advice wisely

*inks Empty*

You have said it all bro!

Let me add mine!

The wife should try & take it as part of life & remove all d grudges she have against d landlady from her heart stay with her husband... She should try and be more tolerant now than never before (This is not the end of life yet).

And I think she is over stressing her self that's why her babies are still yet to come!
Re: 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' by ajuwarhodes(f): 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
grin sharp guy

No cause for alarm na.. Just accept what has happened, who said impregnating the landlady was a bad idea?? The guy only proved a point to the world..

The childlessness is the woman's fault

Can I ask u this? What if it's the man that has problems? Can the woman also prove to the world by also doing outside?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant / Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months / Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.