Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,247 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. (23983 Views)

Ondo Election : Nigeria Sliding Towards Anarchy – PDP / Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu / Nigeria Sliding Into Dictatorship, PDP Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by texazzpete(m): 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Keep living in the past.

When electricity stays 3 days without failure, it's Buhari body language.
You and I can remember vividly that during jonathan's era, our economy was one of the fastest growing in the world.

Ishilove, lalasticlala

Yes, we remember vividly that during Jonathan's era, we made a trailer load of money from selling our oil at high prices. Unfortunately, the man wasted the money and allowed his cronies to steal.
Even the ECA that was meant to be our buffer, GEJ allowed the Governors to bull him and Okonjo-Iweala into sharing it out.

1 Like

Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by farem: 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
bigeagleeye:
Trash!
U feel pained when someone lobbies through the back door to be a leader in a government and calls the same failing..
I don't get the bearing at all, a sitting Deputy Senate President is supposed to be part of the people we are questioning but now he is the questionnaire!
Now if he ask me, na who I go ask? BShit

The main reason that confirms his seat is illegal.
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by Jabioro: 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
Tasteless ...is Ekeramadu not part of this administration and past one.?
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Billions was siphoned by Ameachi,and he was even indicted by the River State Govt,but Buhari made him a Minister? Why should Nigerians now be bothered about other people that are witchunted now in d media?

U are just speculating because their is court of law to take care of that and its not been established.Pdp failed to fight corruption during their stay,even if it means witchunting the opposition as long as you are guilty Now apc said no we will take pdp to the slaughter so if u are found guilty u should face the warrant that's my take wether opposition or ruling
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by gabmanuel(m): 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
TheSlyone:
So once you defect to APC, you automatically become baptised?
Scam disguising as change.
One sided fight against corruption.
So once you defect to APC, you automatically become baptised?
Scam disguising as change.
One sided fight against corruption.
Atleast someone shd be probed so that others wil learn... Had Gej probed "one sidedly", corruption wud not have been celebrated like this in his tenure.

1 Like

Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
There will be revolution if people like ekweremadu don't go to jail

1 Like

Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by olajide8(m): 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
And PDP agents of darkness, who view the economy backwards are indirectly calling for revolution, as if they don't know who is responsible for this mess "them"- because ekweremadu children have jobs, they eat 3 square meals and he thinks it's his hard work- his immediate relations have been empowered, by the past administration of GEJ, he himself is sitting on billions, our own common patrimony, while the naive continue to fight blindly- same thieves, that would not allow us put forward a legislation, that can change our history! (stop political thieves from election rigging, and award them long term jail sentences, for crimes against humanity and also stopping them from enriching themselves) - just like dokpesi!!! Everybody is talking- olisa metuh too is talking- we would soon get to you- ecological funds money the contracts Pius anyim gave you.
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by stwazobia: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
sameer1212:
Mtchewww! BTW when will EFCC invite this Ekeremadu
you are a vagabond.
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
kevinscore:

U are just speculating because their is court of law to take care of that and its not been established.Pdp failed to fight corruption during their stay,even if it means witchunting the opposition as long as you are guilty Now apc said no we will take pdp to the slaughter so if u are found guilty u should face the warrant that's my take wether opposition or ruling
Apc is not serious if their anticorruption fight is selective,even Buhari said Abacha never stole

2 Likes

Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by sonnie10: 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
ZuzuMan:
...... grin grin grin So na Corruption go drive Nigeria economy reach promise Land ? angry angry

Take China for example, with their currency manipulation, counterfeiting other people's product, infringing companies patent, clowning technology of virtually every product, disregard for climate change, and stealing intellectual properties, they are still celebrated as the biggest economy in the world. So tell me, between Nigeria and China who do think would thrive most through corrupt practices? Buhari should please leave this corruption thing to enable Nigeria economy take its natural course.
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
what is this tribalist saying,the Nigerian economy has been in a bad state since(1980) the price of oil you thieves depend on started to fall,and the revolution he is talking about can only be possible in his village in Enugu state that's were you have more robot under your command
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by stwazobia: 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
JUST SEVEN MONTHS BUHARI HAS SUCCEEDED IN DESTROYING NIGERIA.

#MTEEEEEW.
Buhari or whatever is a dictator... APC is a scam... Bleep dem all.

2 Likes

Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by kolmart: 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
a times I laugh at this so call PDP complaining about PMB regime especially about the situation of Nigeria economy. Even a mad man in the street knew that PDP battered Nigeria economy for 16yrs, why the wailing of PMB who has not yet even spend 10 months on throne. Have they forgotten that it is to destroy and difficult to repair? shameless people Ekeremadu of all people even have the guts to call for revolution. they should go and bury their face in shame. if we were in development country people like ekeremadu are not suppose to be seeing in public for their atrocities committed.
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
The Daura Drunk will not heed to advice nah! Instead of liaising with that puppet called kemi or is it Kermit to proffer solutions to the economic slide facing the country, he is busy witch hunting. Please let the revolution come quickly! I personally will lead the way to Aso Rock to chop off one monkey's head! I said Monkey!....i never called anybody's name

#Ghaddafi'sCaseWillBeChild'sPlay

1 Like

Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by nigeriancuban: 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
well,we the citizens ain't complaining or maybe it favours us now that it ain't favouring you( ekwer-watever)...go back to your slumber
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by dikeigbo2(m): 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
bigeagleeye:

Humbled by your response..I will however say thank you and guess I won't need to say sorry! **wink

Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by nobilis: 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
Things will get better but it will definitely take a while.
Even during OBJ's regime oil sold for as low as $20 per barrel yet we survived it.
Things were better then because the spending profile of Nigerian government and Nigerians was a bit lower than what it is today.

But as the years went by and oil prices started rising around 2005/2006/2007 to about $60-70 per barrel, the spending profile started rising.

Now the problem is that we want to keep maintaining the high spending profile even with the falling oil prices.

Ekweremadu that is screaming revolution, where was he when the government was stealing all the money that should have been saved for the rainy day.
He was in charge of the Constitution amendment and he was paid for it. Where is the amended constitution?

He was there when the governors were fighting Jonathan for the money in the excess crude account. What did he do?

He was there when a silly National Conference was called and billions of dollars was spent. What did he do? And where is the report of that conference today?

With the falling oil prices, shouldn't our legislators have cut their salaries and allowances. Yet, with Nigeria being impoverished by the falling oil prices, our senators are still the HIGHEST PAID legislators in the world. And Ekweremadu is the deputy Senate President.

Okay. Recently I read that Nigerian Senate orders for 109 SUVs for themselves (I've not confirmed if it is true or not). But if it is really true, should this man be here shamelessly shouting for revolution?
If true, none of those SUVs can cost anything less than #2m. And that would amount to #218m plus other little little things to be spent in addition.

We should tell ourselves the truth abeg.

Yes, things are not working and Buhari himself is not helping matters.
But, trust me, if Jonathan had won this second tenure, things would have been worse.

1 Like

Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by samx4real(m): 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
The last time I checked... Nigeria has d "BIGGEST" economy in Africa!

So why this rubbish
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by sonnie10: 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
nigeriancuban:
well,we the citizens ain't complaining or maybe it favours us now that it ain't favouring you( ekwer-watever)...go back to your slumber

You are not complaining? Bros show us the way now?
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Apc is not serious if their anticorruption fight is selective,even Buhari said Abacha never stole

Stop speculating broda when did u and buhari discuss that one and moreover apc should go ahead with the anticorruption war against pdp as long as those people are guilty.they had the opportunity but they messed up.corruption is corruption whether it is perpetuated by apc or pdp.
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
sonnie10:

Take China for example, with their currency manipulation, counterfeiting other people's product, infringing companies patent, clowning technology of virtually every product, disregard for climate change, and stealing intellectual properties, they are still celebrated as the biggest economy in the world. So tell me, between Nigeria and China who do think would thrive most through corrupt practices? Buhari should please leave this corruption thing to enable Nigeria economy take its natural course.
.... Hmmmm! E be like say we go carry you go America, make u go teach the West and Europe plus Asia CORRUPTION ECONOMICS for HARVARD UNIVERSITY. cheesy
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by nigeriancuban: 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
sonnie10:

You are not complaining? Bros show us the way now?
bro when gej was ruling, all we always heard was the economy is growing meanwhile no light,insecurity is the order of the day but now shockingly I haven't gone a day without light for almost 2months now ,bro if buhari could guarantee that,then I'm am sure other things will fix itself.. that's what I mean.
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by Odogwu042(m): 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
bigeagleeye:
Trash!
U feel pained when someone lobbies through the back door to be a leader in a government and calls the same failing..
I don't get the bearing at all, a sitting Deputy Senate President is supposed to be part of the people we are questioning but now he is the questionnaire!
Now if he ask me, na who I go ask? BShit
uncle the advice was for someone else amd i believe d owner of the advice has taken it so instead of you talking trash here, find a way to contribute to making this country beta for everyone.
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by Odogwu042(m): 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
Proudlyngwa:
There will be revolution if people like ekweremadu don't go to jail
come and jail him nah.
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
Rants of a re.tard that co-wrecked d country!...after 16yrs of looting, u now xpect over-nite miracle abi? Rawbiiish.

1 Like

Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sonnie 10.. ! E be like say we go carry you go America, make u teach the West and Europe plus Asia CORRUPTION ECONOMICS for HARVARD UNIVERSITY. grin grin grin
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by tete7000(m): 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
KingsJohnson:
The truth be told, Buhari has failed Nigeria starting from the day he was sworn in as the president till dis very day. However, to those who fink going back to PDP is the solution to our problem in dis country, I dont think so....

Where do we go from here? I gave up on this government the day they chose to shut down our economy for seven months to clean their supposed mess PDP created. I kept asking myself do you shut down a nation with many stakeholders as if its your personal house? Buhari showed his cluelessness from that day.

2 Likes

Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by AODT(m): 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
chernest2002:
Keep defending apc when hunger serious it never knows any party. Buhari is failing Nigeria as for his six months presidency concerns.

Thus are you suggesting that the country should continue the way GEJ was going about things? PDP couldn't even manage billions available during their time, all just disappeared how do you think they will be able to sort things out with the current oil price? Unfortunately during his entire administration with the oil price he accomplished nothing, only endorsing corruption and nothing else. They didn't even think it wise to develop a PDP strong hold state to compete with APC strong hold state (Lagos).

Nigeria is not failing but getting back on track. Mind you it cost nothing to destroy, loot and sabotage the big deal is building. Try it and let's know the feed back.
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by mbulela: 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
I blame Saraki.
If not for his greed we will not be hearing from charlatans like Ekweremadu
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by ndcide(m): 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
Oh, they don't want to hear the word, REVOLUTION.

Check nairaland.com few months /years back. It was all about how we would have a revolution in Nigeria, how the Arab spring will reach Nigeria.

Now they can't bear the sound of revolution,

Sorry to say if the Buhari government don't sit up, revolution is sure.
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/195095-worsening-economy-nigeria-sliding-towards-revolution-ekweremadu-warns-buhari-apc.html

Revolution or no revolution Nigeria is a curse to humanity nd must come to an end,...the ZOO created by a drug addict Fredrick Lugard nd his prostitude girlfriend flora shaw must fail grin grin grin

Biafra is all we cares cool cool
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by Yksoul(m): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
CAN THIS DEPUTY SENATE JUST SHUT A Bleep UP.U COULDNT USE YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL POWER TO PUT GOODLUCK JONATHAN LOOTING GOVT IN CHECK WHEN IT BECAME #220 TO $1.WHAT ARE U TELLING NIGERIANS? WHERE U NOT INDIRECTLY SPEAKING THAT SOUTH EAST CAN GO TO REVOLUTION IN ALABA AND ONISHA MARKETS CLOSE DOWN.U ARE INDIRECTLY PUSHING AND GETTING THE RESTING DOG(BIAFRAN PROTESTERS) TO BITE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Will Impeach Saraki – Ahmed Lawan / Festus Keyamo Tackles Arise TV Journalist (See Reaction) / Police Games Holds In Anambra State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.