Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. (23991 Views)

Ondo Election : Nigeria Sliding Towards Anarchy – PDP / Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu / Nigeria Sliding Into Dictatorship, PDP Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by bigeagleeye(m): 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
Odogwu042:
d man says the current way things are going is bad for everyone, and that changes should be made early enough to avert a more disastrous situation for everyone includin you and me, but what do you do. You say he talking trash. It was u i quoted bro.
Now I get ur argument and also get where you are coming from...
Fact is that the DSP is not like every other senator, his office confers on him responsibilities beyond representing people from Enugu! I said he is or at least should be a part of the people fashioning wayforward not in the news or occasions but in the boardroom..we should be asking him and others questions..he can't be the one querying!
Don't share thoughts on myopic stance..I am not checking him as an Igbo leader, I am only saying his worries and queries will be more valid as an activist or at most a senator not the Deputy Senate President! That's my take...
BTW I don't think you are neutral in thoughts..I can see u attacking everyone here who is against ur boss! If I am paid like you, I may be doing more than you are doing now, so I think I can understand you!
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by Odogwu042(m): 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
bigeagleeye:

Now I get ur argument and also get where you are coming from...
Fact is that the DSP is not like every other senator, his office confers on him responsibilities beyond representing people from Enugu! I said he is or at least should be a part of the people fashioning wayforward not in the news or occasions but in the boardroom..we should be asking him and others questions..he can't be the one querying!
Don't share thoughts on myopic stance..I am not checking him as an Igbo leader, I am only saying his worries and queries will be more valid as an activist or at most a senator not the Deputy Senate President! That's my take...
BTW I don't think you are neutral in thoughts..I can see u attacking everyone here who is against ur boss! If I am paid like you, I may be doing more than you are doing now, so I think I can understand you!
bro am not paid. Just that it can be disgusting the way the so called 'apc die hards are attacking anything that comes out of the east. For crying out loud i voted buhari in this election. But after the election i realized i shud av just not voted at all. Cos not wot i thought would happen before the election was what i was seeing after it
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by lagdmark(m): 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bihari is in a state of being confused, this is disturbing and embarrassing to the nation
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by bigeagleeye(m): 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
Odogwu042:
bro am not paid. Just that it can be disgusting the way the so called 'apc die hards are attacking anything that comes out of the east. For crying out loud i voted buhari in this election. But after the election i realized i shud av just not voted at all. Cos not wot i thought would happen before the election was what i was seeing after it
For me, no one's word or thought can turn me a hater because everyone will always pass by with their opinion but I will remain with myself!
And for ds regime, pls keep believing because in our very eyes Nigeria will become a strong and more sustainable nation..I don't owe ds president but I think it is important I keep hope alive!

Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by nobilis: 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
preacherz:

Nice write up
Buh woefully failed with Ur Last line. Nothing can be worse Dan wot we have on ground presently.

Another biased APC dude.
WasteOfmySundayTime

So Nigeria is now divided into PDP people and APC people.
Someone cannot voice his political or economic opinions without being branded one name or the other.

Pathetic.
When you've learnt how to drop your stereotypes and ur unnecessary generalisations, we can then talk.
Unitl u learn how to stop seeing Nigerians as either APC or PDP and learn how to be objective, until then, please desist from quoting me.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bamboos and monkeys are busy lamenting phrases on this article because Ikekweremadu did not supported buhari to go ahead with his clueless negative cheap change.

Now buhari will be singing in his mind(
GEJ pls Come Back).
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by francs23: 12:04am On Dec 14, 2015
Mazi Ekweremmadu how did u manage to wriggle out of this probe season i wonder. U nah baddoo. I commot cap
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by preacherz: 10:12am On Dec 14, 2015
nobilis:

So Nigeria is now divided into PDP people and APC people.
Someone cannot voice his political or economic opinions without being branded one name or the other.

Pathetic.
When you've learnt how to drop your stereotypes and ur unnecessary generalisations, we can then talk.
Unitl u learn how to stop seeing Nigerians as either APC or PDP and learn how to be objective, until then, please desist from quoting me.
Thanks a lot.

Yeah I already said itwasAwasteOfmySundaytime
Didn't u see dat? Is it a passion of urs (plenty talks)?
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by mikolo80: 3:06am On Dec 17, 2015
Oxytocin:
PDP. APC ish again.. Let's start from recovering our money back, so as to support the crashing economy.

This guyz have stolen from us enough!! They should all get probed and sent to jail as soon as possible undecided
I was just estimating the amount this guyz have stolen from Nigeria, and indeed it's gruesome. Starting from allison's $6billion scam, to Dasuki's $2billion which is far more than that,to Dokpesi's own.. If we are to estimate all this looted funds we've been hearing since all this days, it would amount to $10 billion dollars, and more than that.
Now here's is my analysis, at the current rate of exchange now $1=260 naira
Therfore $10 billion dollars will amount to 2.6 trillion naira.
Nigerians are currently about 170 million +, let's assume 30 million Nigerians are underage i.e less than 15;there are about 140 million left.
Distributing this 2.6 trillion naira among the 140 million Nigerians will leave each individual with at least 18,000 naira. This 18,000 means a lot to some people.
That's what this coded thieves are taking from Nigerians;meanwhile it has the capability to save souls...
I still wonder why some people can be so self centred, to the extent of stealing from the hard earned tax payers money.
May God reward them inversely according to the billions and millions they've stolen... AMEN
Cos we refused to fight for our 18000
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by mikolo80: 3:09am On Dec 17, 2015
Iroh88:
Every time this criminal opens his mouth to fart, I dislike Saraki even more. angry

This thief actively participated in wrecking this economy, a situation Buhari's trying so hard to fix, yet he's got the presence of heart to talk trash.

Na God go punish am this beautiful sunday.

Did he think about an impending revolution when he was busy making withdrawals in billions for a constitution amendment exercise they never carried out??
Ah aaahn chairman coolu temper.
Let us finish with executive bfor we bounce on legislooters. Allow him run his mouth. Twill only make him feel more stupidd when he's in the dock.
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 17, 2015
Burn the fucker and his ten cars!
Re: Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. by chernest2002: 11:43am On Dec 28, 2015
AODT:

Thus are you suggesting that the country should continue the way GEJ was going about things? PDP couldn't even manage billions available during their time, all just disappeared how do you think they will be able to sort things out with the current oil price? Unfortunately during his entire administration with the oil price he accomplished nothing, only endorsing corruption and nothing else. They didn't even think it wise to develop a PDP strong hold state to compete with APC strong hold state (Lagos).

Nigeria is not failing but getting back on track. Mind you it cost nothing to destroy, loot and sabotage the big deal is building. Try it and let's know the feed back.
Ok during the last election I for one knows that Gej was doing little but I only said that Gmb is not a good substitute, and point of correction; lagos is capital of Nigeria and was developed by FG and not apc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Games Holds In Anambra State (photos) / Bandits Attack Kaduna Police Station, Kill Officer In Attempt To Free Detainees / Tinubu Appoints Tunji Olaopa Chairman Civil Service Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.