Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

To Be A Dealer Of Multi-links Telkom, You Need Only 1.5m To Kick Off The Biz - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / To Be A Dealer Of Multi-links Telkom, You Need Only 1.5m To Kick Off The Biz (884 Views)

Dealer Of Magicard Rio Pro ID Card Printers + Consumables In Nigeria / Making Money Online - I Just Need Only Few People To See This / For Sale Multi-links Modem EC226 SOLD OUT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Be A Dealer Of Multi-links Telkom, You Need Only 1.5m To Kick Off The Biz by MTLT: 11:01am On Jun 04, 2009
As aboved mentioned, this amount includes recharge card and CPEs. Anyone interested, drop me the email, I'll send you the Agreement and Incentive plans. Of course, I am in charge of dealer appointing in Multi-Links Telkom. my personal email: chenyouran[b]@yahoo.com
Re: To Be A Dealer Of Multi-links Telkom, You Need Only 1.5m To Kick Off The Biz by ifyalways(f): 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2009
MTLT:

As aboved mentioned, this amount includes recharge card and CPEs. Anyone interested, drop me the email, I'll send you the Agreement and Incentive plans. Of course, I am in charge of dealer appointing in Multi-Links Telkom. my personal email: chenyouran[b]@yahoo.com
never knew telecom is now spelt as telkom
Mister,why use yahoo acct?multilinks no get website?
U dont sound anything like a dealer abi na Oga in charge of dealer appointing
dealer appointing my feet.shior
Re: To Be A Dealer Of Multi-links Telkom, You Need Only 1.5m To Kick Off The Biz by MTLT: 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2009
Dude, if you have a little brain to know what Telkom SA is, you could feel ashamed of yourself by saying that. google it now kiddo!~~~

(1) (Reply)

4 Million Loan Or Investment Urgently Needed / Clearance Sale Of Huggies Diapers Us Brand 200+ Count Size- Dec 2011 / Window Blinds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.