Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,492 members, 7,801,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna (36213 Views)

Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) / Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna by abduljabbar4(m): 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
irunoobo:
cry I hate islam

K
Re: Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna by melvin0004(m): 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
Destined2win:
Nigeria is such a complicated country that splitting it might go a long way in simplifying it.
totally on point.God bless u
Re: Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna by Olemi700: 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
This buhari government get as ebii, why that illiterate man like killing people so much,...sai baba cow grin grin
Re: Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
Iroh88:
Muslim leaders/politicians in this country need to invest more in the education of their people. Some of the disturbances witnessed in that part of the country are mainly due to illiteracy.
I thought education is already free in the north?
Re: Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna by chimoskyg(m): 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nigeria could have been a heaven on earth if not for this wicked religion.

All dey do is causes problems, killing humanity without no resources to contribute to the growth of this county.

Secession is simply the answer, then the others can murder theirselves.
Re: Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna by Muzzammil64: 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
emmasege:
Which one is Shiite again? I hope this is not another terrorist group in the making. Why is Islam a thriving ground for terrorism?

Becos they are always at the receiving end of oppression. An oppressed group, individual or sect will always react. Unless we stop religious blasphemy, unleSs we begin to respect d other religions ideology, unless we stop to insult one another, terrorism will always thrive.
Re: Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna by LastProphet: 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
Iroh88:
Muslim leaders/politicians in this country need to invest more in the education of their people. Some of the disturbances witnessed in that part of the country are mainly due to illiteracy.

educate muslims and you get yourself well-spoken bomb makers. raise them from poverty and you get abdul mattalabs, there is nothing anyone can do about Islam and violence

1 Like

Re: Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna by kossyablaze(m): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
Iroh88:
Muslim leaders/politicians in this country need to invest more in the education of their people. Some of the disturbances witnessed in that part of the country are mainly due to illiteracy.Sameer1212
Re: Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna by onac16: 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
will these people ever be wise?
Re: Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna by c4tnoelz: 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
agents of darkness mtceeeeewwe
Re: Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna by vanunu: 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
I am a biafran, these killings by the military is totally unaceptable. God punish cram jones.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna by daclint(m): 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
Vivian u don carry your news enter again, anyways more mb to your data plan
Re: Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna by Uncletony(m): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
Lugard is not a ''lord'' but an iidiot!
Re: Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna by preetyb(f): 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
I dnt even know what to say
Re: Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna by omojeesu(m): 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
They have woken the sleeping dog. Was it delibrate?
Re: Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna by omojeesu(m): 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
LastProphet:

educate muslims and you get yourself well-spoken bomb makers. raise them from poverty and you get abdul mattalabs, there is nothing anyone can do about Islam and violence

The spirit of Islam is the spirit of violence.

Muslims as minority pipe low and claim oppression.
As equal, seek dominance.
In majority, they oppress as we see in ALL Islamic countries Arab and nonArab e.g. Pakistan, Indonesia, Iran and our own Northern Nigeria

Despite this Islam is the toast of Western Media while they mock Jesus and blacken Christianity.
Re: Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna by omojeesu(m): 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
meezynetwork:
While I guess with Islam been one of the newest international religion, they are still coming of age. In the past Christianity was also violent and fought the thirty years old war that finished half of Europe population which was between catholics and protestants during 17th century. But time is fast passing through that the Muslims should do as they preach which is peace just like Christianity now is peaceful.

I beg to disagree.

The violent Christianity you talked of was not Biblical Christianity. IT was rather Constantine's organised religion that has existed till today not Jesus's Church.
Re: Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna by omojeesu(m): 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
irunoobo:
cry I hate islam

But don't hate Muslims. They are people God loves and Jesus died for.

They may be violent against others especially Christians, but Jesus says we should love all people, good, bad and ugly including violent religionists as Christ did regarding the Pharisees and Saducces who ultimately got Him executed!
Re: Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna by jamst2(m): 10:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=ERAKAMUS post=40972718]VERY DIRTY THINGS.[/quote wat x ur prub
Re: Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna by sabi99(m): 11:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
signature2012:
#Brainwashed!
brainwashed with what, hypo or klin?
Re: Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna by sabi99(m): 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
RIP to d the shiites that lost der lives, am a christian and I have a hrt, these pple being killed are human beings n I feel for them, let's try to accommodate our brothers whenever they are grieved pls irrespective of their religion...Rip to d poor souls...may God grant them eternal rest.
Re: Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna by darediamond(m): 12:00am On Dec 14, 2015
Wahlai, sooooooo idiotic!
HopeAtHand:
Look at the ugly, unkempt things im sharing a country with..SMH..

Lugard is an idiot.
Re: Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna by mrtheo33: 12:25am On Dec 14, 2015
Dats wot u get in country where its military act in uncivilised mannar. If d fg dnt take time dey will aggreviate anoda bh. Fg shld knw dat everytin is nt by indiscriminate killing. Wisdom is d principal thing.
Re: Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna by Nemesis99(m): 12:50am On Dec 14, 2015
Hmmm we all knw how black attracts heat. So I believe most of these Shiite guys are just behaving as such cuz their brain don cook. Check out there dressing na. Before anyone bombards me with insults, I am a Muslim and I knw what the Holy prophet said about these kinda dressing in Islam. So, insults are kinda welcomed sha
Re: Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna by Reference(m): 1:30am On Dec 14, 2015
Nigeria should stop killing its citizens. Only swine eat their children. The escalating protests and uprisings here and there is reflective of a weakening state and the acts of extra-judicial killings is symptomatic of the kick of a dying horse.
Re: Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna by tarano: 1:38am On Dec 14, 2015
It is quite unfortunate that things have to degenerate to this level.

Again the Shiite, the Islamic Movement in Nigeria are not harmless as we all think. It is a religious and political organization with the aim of having an islamic republic like in Iran. The followers are always harmed with AK 47 as the move along with the procession to Husainiyya Baqiyatullah, Zaria obstructing traffic on Highways.

There are intelligence report connecting this group's to Boko Haram and other violent Islamic groups in Africa and the middle east... I.e Hezbollah

Sooner or later this was going to happen. The Nigeria army has been keeping a watchful eye on this group.
Re: Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 14, 2015
carinmom:

You are not far from the truth. Some of these Islamic sects are ignorant of even the basic Islamic teachings. The Shiites in particular mostly target the illiterate ones and brainwash them.
But after brainwashing illiterates, they still remain peaceful unlike Sunni Muslims who are largely made of most "educated" persons like Pa Buhari and still behave like g0ats.undecided
Re: Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna by tarano: 2:04am On Dec 14, 2015
The leader of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria, a Shi’te Islamic group in Nigeria, Ibrahim Elzakzaky, has been arrested by Nigerian troops, following a siege on his Zaria residence, PREMIUM TIMES can reveal.

His followers tried to stop the arrest. They all got killed resisting the Nigeria army. Now their center is all destroyed now.

The drama continues.....
Re: Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna by LastProphet: 3:07am On Dec 14, 2015
omojeesu:

The spirit of Islam is the spirit of violence.

Muslims as minority pipe low and claim oppression.
As equal, seek dominance.
In majority, they oppress as we see in ALL Islamic countries Arab and nonArab e.g. Pakistan, Indonesia, Iran and our own Northern Nigeria

Despite this Islam is the toast of Western Media while they mock Jesus and blacken Christianity.

don't worry, s
as for the West they are finished, 100yrs from today and Europe will be Islamic and part of OIC/
Re: Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna by mescapee: 6:15am On Dec 14, 2015
vivianblog2:
Today Dec 13th 2015. Following Saturday’s Dec 12th 2015 violent clash between the Nigerian Army and members of the Muslim sect, Shiite, in Zaria, Kaduna State, which reportedly led to the death of scores of the sect’s members, the Shiite group on Sunday, took to the streets of Bauchi, Potiskum in Yobe State and Birnin Gwari in Kaduna State to protest the killings of their members, see photos from the protest below.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/photos-from-shiites-protest-for-killing-of-members-in-bauchi-yobe-kaduna

Cc; lalasticlala , seun

Another uprising in the making.

Look at the beautiful and potential suicide bombers.

Welcome to the future.
Re: Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna by carinmom(f): 6:32am On Dec 14, 2015
SirJeffry:
But after brainwashing illiterates, they still remain peaceful unlike Sunni Muslims who are largely made of most "educated" persons like Pa Buhari and still behave like g0ats.undecided
Sorry you mean g0@ts like u useless inyamurai?
Re: Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna by AhmedInusa: 6:53am On Dec 14, 2015
[quote author=ERAKAMUS post=40970120][/quote] and so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) / Police: Fulani Herdsman Entered Soyinka’s Compound To Search For Missing Cow / Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.