Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG (12024 Views)

Quit Notice: UN Delegation To Visit Soon, Says Isiguzoro / Economy: Recession Will End Soon, Buhari Tells Nigerians / Fuel Scarcity To Continue Till February 2016 - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by Obinoscopy(m): 3:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
The National Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas Workers (NUPENG) is optimistic that the current scarcity of petrol will soon come to an end.

Alhaji Tokunbo Korodo, the South-West Chairman of the union, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Lagos yesterday that massive loading of petroleum products is ongoing in different depots in Lagos and other parts of the country.

Finance Minister Kemi Adeosun said on December 9 that N407.07 billion fuel subsidy had been paid to oil marketers.

“There is massive loading of petroleum products in different depots throughout the country, and our petroleum tanker drivers are ready to go extra mile to deliver the product to designated filling stations,” Korodo said.

“Our team of tanker drivers will work round the clock to ensure that the product gets to their destinations.

“Tentatively, before Christmas period the queues will vanish at filling stations across the country.”

Korodo urged the Federal Government to ensure that subsidy claims are paid on time to avoid recurrent scarcity of petrol in the country.

He also advised the oil marketers to accelerate importation of the product to ensure that it was available in all depots.

The chairman called on Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) to repair its pipeline networks throughout the country so that the product could be distributed through the channel to all its depots nationwide.
http://thenationonlineng.net/fuel-scarcity-to-end-soon-says-nupeng/
Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by okeyley: 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
OK

sai NUPENG

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by MzPecs(f): 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
I just pray so.. angry

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
Na so dem dey talk!
Something new abeg!

6 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by 2dillu2(m): 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
I hope so

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by Montaque(m): 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
Soon is next year.
Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by bloodykiller: 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
grin

obinoscopy cool
Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
Last Days hope until hopeless
Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by AceRoyal: 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
You guys mean "soon" as in "indefinitely" right?tongue
Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by tino22(m): 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
Happy sunday peeps..naija any way we dey we have no power of our own...We just siddon they look...Fuel scarcity or not we go survive...
Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by ylaa(f): 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
when? soon is no time, it could be 5 years to come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by awesomesossy(f): 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
Akukwo... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by Rashycoolbabe(f): 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
Do wats right

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by witorwitoutyou(m): 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
Soon in nigeria,dere will b fish/meat scarcity
Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by awesomesossy(f): 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
End time lies undecided

5 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sai baba
Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by younginfopreneur: 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
okay
Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by PHIPEX(m): 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
Absolute nonsense, am typing this right in a queue for fuel in a filling station. I know how long I've been here now. I feel the pain directly. It has become a new normal, it's hardly in the news again. Thank God Buhari is the Petroleum minister so no one to take the hit for his inefficiency.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by tomdon(m): 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
when

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by Greataausim(m): 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
End time fuel scarcity cool

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
K
Montaque:
Soon is next year.

B4 christmas. It was clearly stated.

1 Like

Yes end soon and resurface again in February 2016
Ok naa, buhari body language is working now grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by kimkings5: 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
Since that nonsense fuel scarsity starts I oonly bought fuel oncce. So I choptass not cheesy
Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by winner01(m): 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
God help our Presido.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by Innodon(m): 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
It better do
Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by anytexy: 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
Seeing they say is ...., Till then, next news please. I no get time for "I Will" government.
Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by palladin: 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
It's not just about the fuel scarcity ending. It's about fixing it from its root cause.

Till then.

Dragnet, SHL, Workforce PQ & Answers are available on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2685888/myjob-mobile-app-android
Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by Judolisco(m): 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
I need a speech from d petroleum minister if he his not going out of d country I need a speech for a month now
Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by tola9ja: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

9th NASS: Jostling For Other Principal Offices Intensifies Read More At: Https: / Yemi Osinbajo Visit Kwara State, Woos Delegates / PDP Seeks Disqualification Of APC’s Governorship, Senatorial Candidates In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.