Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,715 members, 7,805,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 (7114 Views)

How To Fund My Binary.com Account / . / You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by brio(m): 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
This will be my binary trading journey with a start up capital of $50. I have been trading binary for some time now and I have made a lot of gains and losses. I can boldly say that binary trading is a very good business if one is able to control his/her emotion and greed, though my losses have been higher than my gains. Most time I have made some losses, they were due to my emotion and greed. I have made several withdrawals and I have also crashed my account several times.
So I am starting this journey mainly to help in controlling my emotion. I will be updating daily with screen shot on my progress.
Please kindly note that I am not selling any material and I don't have the intention to do so in the nearest future. I will be funding my account this week. Also note that binary trading is not a get rich quick scheme and I think with that mind set, we can gradually build our accounts and make withdrawals when due.
Moreover, you can follow this thread and contribute and let us trade together. Stay blessed!

UPDATED
We are into binary/cryptocurrency trading and investment. You can contact us for your investment. Check the signature.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by jamace(m): 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
Please show us the system so that we can follow you well.
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by brio(m): 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
jamace:
Please show us the system so that we can follow you well.
When I start, I shall be explaining my system gradually. Weldone!
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by jamace(m): 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
brio:

When I start, I shall be explaining my system gradually. Weldone!
Ok. Waiting,
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by amor001: 11:22am On Dec 14, 2015
Waiting bro
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by brio(m): 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
My strategy is a combination of candlesticks formation and a MACD formation for FALL or RISE trade. 5min TF for 15mins trade.
The strategy can be used on currency or random pairs. I will be using random pair(random 25) mainly for my trade for now.

More details later!

1 Like

Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by brio(m): 10:25am On Dec 15, 2015
My account has been funded with $50. So my journey begins from here!

Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by brio(m): 11:38am On Dec 15, 2015
FALL for 15mins!

Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by popless(m): 11:53am On Dec 15, 2015
I want to trade binary as well. How can u help oo.
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by Chidonsky: 1:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
brio:
My account has been funded with $50. So my journey begins from here!
what is the percentage return on each investment and what is the winning percentage of your strategy
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by brio(m): 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
Chidonsky:
what is the percentage return on each investment and what is the winning percentage of your strategy
Percentage return on each investment is between 90-100%. The winning percentage is between 70-85%. With proper money management, we can gradually build our accounts. You can start with 1 or 2dollar per trade. Regards
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by fxstory(m): 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
mmmm
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by Chidonsky: 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
brio:

Percentage return on each investment is between 90-100%. The winning percentage is between 70-85%. With proper money management, we can gradually build our accounts. You can start with 1 or 2dollar per trade. Regards
ok that is a great strategy i will watch your progress and what particular do you bet on.
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by brio(m): 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
DAY1
I will not have time for much trade this week.

Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by brio(m): 8:27am On Dec 16, 2015
FALL FOR 15mins

Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by brio(m): 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
DAY 2

I placed just 2 trades today. Not trading much this week.

Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by brio(m): 8:18am On Dec 17, 2015
FALL for 15mins

Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by brio(m): 10:26am On Dec 17, 2015
FALL FOR 2HRS.....This is 1hr TF

Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by syler360: 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
my oga @op!! you are the only one enjoying the trades oo..una for show us how we go fit place the trade so we all go trade together...eddfrank25@ yahoo.com in case... cry
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by yellowman2225(m): 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hi Nlanders,

Ive been trading for some time and also learning a bit of ea creation/ programming. Im here to smoothen my skills. Anyone with a deemed working strategy can post it on this thread while I try to code it into expert advisor. Please all indicators to be used should be any of the default mt4 indicators as im unable to work on custom indicators at this time. However, I can turn your single standalone custom indicator to expert advisor provided it has only buy and sell signals with different colours.

Anyone submitting strategy should drop all details regarding lots, martingale, sl and tp, time to trade, hedging, and any other information necessary. I can create for mt4, mt5, tradestation and binary options.

We need to understand that as naira is sliding anyone who has businesses trading foreign currency will be king.

My mobile is 0 8 1 2 3 2 3 9 4 7 3 . Thanks
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by brio(m): 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
DAY 3

Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by brio(m): 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
syler360:
my oga @op!! you are the only one enjoying the trades oo..una for show us how we go fit place the trade so we all go trade together...eddfrank25@ yahoo.com in case... cry
Good day. As explained above, my trades are based on candlesticks formations around the bands of BB with the help of MACD or PSAR. I concentrate more on the candlestick formation. Find some formation below.

Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by brio(m): 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
FALL FOR 15mins

Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by falad4u200: 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
brio:

Good day. As explained above, my trades are based on candlesticks formations around the bands of BB with the help of MACD or PSAR. I concentrate more on the candlestick formation. Find some formation below.

@op can you plz forward d candle formation to my mail its not clear while I download from Nairaland, I av also been trying to start this candle formation I use pin and engulfing but I need the rest to see which 1is bet suite my mail is faraday2002@gmail.com
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by walexmini(m): 12:53am On Dec 18, 2015
@op, pls kindly create a whatsapp group for us to know exactly the time to stake.. if u already av any pls add 08036496114. thanks for ur good work.
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by brio(m): 8:12am On Dec 18, 2015
walexmini:
@op, pls kindly create a whatsapp group for us to know exactly the time to stake.. if u already av any pls add 08036496114. thanks for ur good work.

I currently dont have a whatsapp group. I have a very tight schedule and would not be able to maintain that for now. Please kindly ask any question concerning my strategy here and I will be willing to assist. You can also go through previous post to see some of my comments.
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by brio(m): 8:15am On Dec 18, 2015
popless:
I want to trade binary as well. How can u help oo.

Kindly go through some of the explanation on the thread.
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by walexmini(m): 10:40am On Dec 18, 2015
my question now is... Even though we know nothing about d binary chart, should we go straight to stake on d market immediately u post FALL FOR 15MIN?
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by falad4u200: 11:13am On Dec 18, 2015
brio:

I currently dont have a whatsapp group. I have a very tight schedule and would not be able to maintain that for now. Please kindly ask any question concerning my strategy here and I will be willing to assist. You can also go through previous post to see some of my comments.

I can create d group if d op will be interested, I also trade Forex and binary options, I need d candle formation material @op can you plz send it to me , the 1 Ihavee isnt as full as d pix u posted plz let me av it to complement my trades faraday2002@gmail.com
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by falad4u200: 11:17am On Dec 18, 2015
walexmini:
my question now is... Even though we know nothing about d binary chart, should we go straight to stake on d market immediately u post FALL FOR 15MIN?

Dat won't be advisable becos u don't knw if he is posting d info at d time he got d signal and u knw network things likewise he said he has a busy schedule, its better u knw hw to do it urself, the strategy the op is using is what I am also using but macd and psar is wht I don't include but I will include dat to confirm strength of the signal

@op I say kudos to u, a well done job
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by walexmini(m): 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
falad4u200:

Dat won't be advisable becos u don't knw if he is posting d info at d time he got d signal and u knw network things likewise he said he has a busy schedule, its better u knw hw to do it urself, the strategy the op is using is what I am also using but macd and psar is wht I don't include but I will include dat to confirm strength of the signal

@op I say kudos to u, a well done job
thanks for d response. pls @op kindly send us d material (guide), so we can learn and do it ourselves. tanx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Nigerians Spent N6.7 Trillion On Imported Consumables In 2015’ / Fish Farming In Abuja / Dangote To Invest $7Bn In Power & Petrochemicals In Nigeria In 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.