Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 (7104 Views)

How To Fund My Binary.com Account / . / You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by syler360: 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
My oga @brio please im following this thread fulltime buh would love to get updated..please can u forward to me the ebook on the patterns and if possible the video.thanks..eddfrank25@yahoo.com smiley
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by sammary54: 5:00am On Dec 24, 2015
Please before going on break, please send to me also,
bizsam3@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by uddy101(f): 6:18am On Dec 24, 2015
I am intrested too. vicflowry@yahoo.com
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by odimbannamdi(m): 9:05am On Dec 24, 2015
Brio, kindly send the ebook to me via kevin4christ012@gmail.comm
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by Jeresa: 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
abeljeresa@gmail.com...tanxs
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by dejitenaj(m): 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
i will appreciate it if you can send the ebook to me too.
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by dejitenaj(m): 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
falad4u200:

Dat won't be advisable becos u don't knw if he is posting d info at d time he got d signal and u knw network things likewise he said he has a busy schedule, its better u knw hw to do it urself, the strategy the op is using is what I am also using but macd and psar is wht I don't include but I will include dat to confirm strength of the signal

@op I say kudos to u, a well done job
i will like to know how you trade too. thanks. your material will help alot.
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by obisun(m): 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
Interested!!!

omegacomputech@yahoo.com
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by micynute94(m): 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
yellowman2225:
Hi Nlanders,

Ive been trading for some time and also learning a bit of ea creation/ programming. Im here to smoothen my skills. Anyone with a deemed working strategy can post it on this thread while I try to code it into expert advisor. Please all indicators to be used should be any of the default mt4 indicators as im unable to work on custom indicators at this time. However, I can turn your single standalone custom indicator to expert advisor provided it has only buy and sell signals with different colours.

Anyone submitting strategy should drop all details regarding lots, martingale, sl and tp, time to trade, hedging, and any other information necessary. I can create for mt4, mt5, tradestation and binary options.

We need to understand that as naira is sliding anyone who has businesses trading foreign currency will be king.

My mobile is 0 8 1 2 3 2 3 9 4 7 3 . Thanks

bro..can u create a script that can work with Tradeviewer charts on binary.com trading randoms. ..?
still confused about wat language z used... nd if Api z needed..
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by brio(m): 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
DAY 6
Happy new year everyone. Welcome to this year of abundant blessings and favour IJN. We shall all excel in our various endeavours this year.
Like I said I have resumed back this week after the Christmas and New Year break.
My trading strategies is still candlestick formations, but I am trading forex pairs for now. Random 25 is on hold for now.

Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by STEKENT: 6:26am On Jan 05, 2016
please I need the ebook and training, I am motivated by your work . stekentpeace@gmail. com
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by deluxboi(m): 6:59am On Jan 05, 2016
Av always been scared of going into binary
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by brio(m): 8:00am On Jan 05, 2016
AU RISE FOR 30MINS. GOOD CANDLESTICK FORMATION.
Currently using 15mins time frame.

Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by brio(m): 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
UC FALL FOR 30MINS

Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by bsghaulage: 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hv been following this tread with great interest can you please send me the ebook as well bolunick@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by johnnobles: 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bros send to me johnnobles2928@yahoo.co.uk
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by ezzyfx(m): 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bro please send me the EBook to. ezzybinary@gmail.com
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by brio(m): 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
DAY 7
Some of my trades today.

Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by brio(m): 7:56am On Jan 06, 2016
AU RISE FOR 30MINS

Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by coco77771: 8:56am On Jan 06, 2016
Gud morning sir, I hav been following ur trading consistency actually proves u re smart in DA business!I like to have ur ebook on trading binary/forex..............my email address is dedynamic77@gmail.com.thanks a million sir.
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by brio(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
I will not be updating this thread daily for now. I will be doing weekly update. This is due to my current tight schedule.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by estanoni: 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
Get your dollar at better rate than Western Union. Direct payment into your naira account as soon as we receive your dollars. Call Sabo-exchange on +2349097331093 or USA 469-486-3162
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by ajstar: 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
brio:
I am on break for now till first week in January.
I will send the ebook to everyone that asked for it. Regards

Boss pls help me with the e -book. Thanks
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by ajstar: 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
brio:
I am on break for now till first week in January.
I will send the ebook to everyone that asked for it. Regards

Boss pls help me with the e -book. Thanks pls send to olasolomon@hotmail.com
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by gagzee(m): 4:36am On Jan 08, 2016
boss please would appreciate a copy, melo4lyfe@yahoo.com
and please can u recommend a reputable exchanger to buy perfectmoney from, thanks.
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by popless(m): 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
hi boss pls send me a copy of the ebook plsss popless2008@gmail.com
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by ujan: 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
pls send me a copy of the ebook jukusamuel@yahoo.com
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by sunkyrazzy(m): 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
please i need a copy of the ebook too.
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by NonFarmPayrol: 10:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
brio:
I will not be updating this thread daily for now. I will be doing weekly update. This is due to my current tight schedule.

nice thread
Re: My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
brio:
This will be my binary trading journey with a start up capital of $50. I have been trading binary for some time now and I have made a lot of gains and losses. I can boldly say that binary trading is a very good business if one is able to control his/her emotion and greed, though my losses have been higher than my gains. Most time I have made some losses, they were due to my emotion and greed. I have made several withdrawals and I have also crashed my account several times.
So I am starting this journey mainly to help in controlling my emotion. I will be updating daily with screen shot on my progress.
Please kindly note that I am not selling any material and I don't have the intention to do so in the nearest future. I will be funding my account this week. Also note that binary trading is not a get rich quick scheme and I think with that mind set, we can gradually build our accounts and make withdrawals when due.
Moreover, you can follow this thread and contribute and let us trade together. Stay blessed!

seems this one crashed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cash Flow Problems Your Small Business Is Likely To Experience / My Opay Account Got Frozen After A Transaction With Online Customer / BUA Cement Records 27.4% Revenue Growth Of ₦‎460bn Despite N70bn FX Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.