Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,550 members, 7,801,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (39580 Views)

Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Kris Asimonye Ugboma & Bovi Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Children / Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
From first meeting at The Palms Lekki, to getting married in 2009, and parenting three lovely kids -two boys and a girl, it has been a blissful marriage journey for Okwudili Umenyiora and his wife Fifi.
Dilly as he is fondly called is the CEO of Dilly Motors, A luxury car dealership. He us also the owner of Eric-manny Entertainment, the record label where Gallardo crooner Runtown is signed to.

Dilly seems to come from a family of celebs as his younger brother Osi Umenyiora is a professional player in the National Football League (NFL) and had once won the Superbowl. Dilly’s mum is married to the owner of Germaine motors, he is the half brother of Naeto c’s wife Nicole.

He owns a breathtaking mansion in Lekki, which took them four years to build.

We wish him and his family a happy wedding anniversary.
More pics of the couple and family on source
http://starttells.com/2015/12/13/billionaire-couple-dilly-and-fifi-umenyiora-celebrates-8th-wedding-anniversary/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
Cc Lalasticlala pls do to this post what u would do 4 Vivian.
I curated 2009 from BellaNaija, but she told me this their 8th anniversary.
Here is a picture with their signed artiste Runtown during his Ghetto University Album listening.
More pics on link above.. Follow me on Instagram @9jablogger

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by damton(m): 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
Lovely couple.

May God bless the union of all other married peeps.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Toeyoursea(m): 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
Please who has two biro embarassed

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by adonbilivit: 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
I will become a multi millionaire next year. some of u will fight for first to comment on a thread that discusses my riches

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by kemmary: 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
HWA to them.......Hope they do have a blissful marriage as they fine reach?
Re: Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by sunnydayasaba(m): 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
Too much money

Wealth is more enjoyed when acquired at young age.

Oluwa remember me too

25 Likes

Re: Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Oselebe1: 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mtn-wap

1 Like

Re: Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by godonzoki(m): 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
May ur money b an encouragement to all those who work hard with dedication to what they do, Reminding them that they will make it in this life whether Buhari likes, let $1 = #300 we go mk am.

7 Likes

Re: Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
Those who know how to enjoy their money.
Re: Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Meriekriss: 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
Who Dilly don help NEXT PLS...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by iambabaG: 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
He is an unknown somebody.. No dey give us dirty gist biko; na by force 2 post something everytime?
Re: Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by adepiero: 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
Cheers to greatness
Re: Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by greatestboss(m): 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hmmm... Nice ride tho, that's all I could see in the pics
Re: Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by ikbnice(m): 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
money speaking 'billionically'.
Re: Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by joburiel(m): 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
Am on my way to dat levell
Re: Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by JewelDiamond(f): 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
OK
Re: Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
me likey,

And some jobless youths think this young and achieving Naija couple would be thinking about Bia****, sorry. You are Wrong.
These are the people that can really pull the strigs but they'll run down if the go back, who go dey buy dem luxurious cars?

Shey na that hustling Chinedu go buy one from Okwudili today and come back tomorrow again?

My point, there's strength in diversity, large population and unity.

If you disagree, I can't force it on you o. I just love seeing my friends around, not a single thought about oyel...

7 Likes

Re: Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by blinxbest(m): 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
lovely
Re: Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by allanphash7(m): 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
Gosh

10 Likes

Re: Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
nice one
Re: Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by niggi4life(m): 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
I never see d girl pix before I open d thread but I don know say she go fine pieces
Re: Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by trenchard(m): 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ok oo
Re: Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by seunshrek(m): 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
Wealth...A Necessity!
Re: Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Crystalclara(f): 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
HWA
Re: Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by cruzita(f): 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
cute but why the man no dey smile abi dem force am to take pics
Re: Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Omotayor123(f): 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
Rich Husband equals to Richer wife cheesy
They are looking good!

1 Like

Re: Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by FameG(f): 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
am i sleeping. 3 comment and its on frontpage. o.p must be related to lalalisticlala. or lalalisitic is related to either Dilly or Fifi.
Re: Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Psalm18: 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
undecidedHow do you know they are billionaires?
All these self appellations and then they end up been debtors to banks

2 Likes

Re: Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by freshness2020: 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
She is making sense.. Fine woman meet fine rich man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'Banj celebrates his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow On her birthday (photos) / Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife / Portable: In Five Years, I Will Be Bigger Than All My Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.