Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, (59624 Views)

Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service / El-zakzaky's Wife Not In Detention, Keeping Her Husband's Company — Presidency / Soldiers 'kill' Zakzaky's Son In Zaria Clampdown - Thecable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by IceDude(m): 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
Pangea:
this is just sheer wickedness on the part of the army!
These people don't learn!
The same mindless tactics that created the monster called Boko haram is the same thing they are doing?
Why would the useless soldiers kill unarmed civilians?
Why?
I am not trying to justify what the soldiers did o. That word "unarmed" caught my attention. So u really believe that sh!t? Lol
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by abduljabbar4(m): 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
Macelliot:

they are minority muslim..

Nigeria muslims are 95% sunni.. 5% shiite..
Just like Catholic and Jw..

Sunni have been killing and bombing Shiite minority muslims in Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afganistan, Arabia and Yemen e.t.c..

98% of terrorist are Sunni Muslims..

Guy, you have been posting this useless thing since and i didnt say anything. Do you even know the root of the problem at all? And please, are the soldiers sunni?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
Macelliot:

Sunni have been killing and bombing Shiite minority muslims in Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afganistan, Arabia and Yemen e.t.c..

Shiite are majority in Iran, Bahrain and I believe Iraq.
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by raph101(m): 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
Pangea:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/13/soldiers-kill-zakzaky%E2%80%99s-wife-son-destroy-shiites%E2%80%99-headquarters-leader%E2%80%99s-whereabouts
Too bad... End time

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Aspireahead(m): 11:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
Penhand:
that was how Bk started and were overlooked which later became a treat to the nation.
if you know anything about them, you will understand that they are the most peaceful muslims...they are being prosecuted..and it happens every year.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by after1: 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
EasternLeopard:
The greatest threat to peace in Nigeria is the military and not the terrorists

If they pick up arms tomorrow, the same military will tell Nigerians to beg the justified terrorists

You still dey nairaland? Lmaoooo. The guy no fit deactivate again. Chestbeaters.com
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
when we had our peaceful protest we were killed but many of them where EXTRA happy that it happened
but today it's their turn to mourn,weeping and garnish their teeth
frankly speaking I didn't believe the Nigeria Army part of the story we know how the behave they killed them but we don't know the reason they attempt to kill General Burati but they didn't scratch even any of his convoy who are the deceiving
be more creative General

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Heromaniaa: 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
History is about to begin its cyclical movement in this country.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Penhand(m): 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
Who's scripts?
Aspireahead:

my brother, a little research on your own will help unravel all that is happening. since yesterday this news made it way out, i have buried myself in understanding the Shiites especially as they work in Nigeria..and i dare say the army(most likely) is acting a script. and am not a muslim
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by saheart(m): 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
topsyking:
but why are they killing them ; are they more threat than boko haram;
what is going on in this crazy country
give us biafra grin
please keep saying It.... Ring It loud... Write It in capital letter... E.g, BIAFRA... (seun take note, I was only showing example) lol... Its well even in the well joor...
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by FuckTheMod: 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
Macelliot:

Olodo

Sunnis are minorities in Iran and Iraq

Stop being dumb. Do your research b4 coming online to show your stupidity
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by after1: 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
Firefire:
Injustice and man's wickedness against his fellow human.

Even animals will not do this... angry

I wonder what is on Buhary's mind with all this senseless killings.

Let Buhary take note of it today that, ICC is waiting for him ONE DAY.

Your own hatred for Buhari is making you run mad, you better think of your little kids before you burst your vein over buhari. Hypocrite
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by laprince(m): 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
Keneking:
Where is lalasticlala sef?

Boko Haram is ending this month grin

Maybe that's the reason they want to breed a new specie. The military doesn't want to be bored.

Extra judicial killing experts.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by abduljabbar4(m): 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

When it comes to shooting and killing innocent unarmed Nigerians our soldiers are experts and become like lions but send them to Sambisa then suddenly they tell you how they lack weapons and how boko haram overpowered them because there was no air support.

I smh.

Even though i dont like the Shiites, its crystal clear that the NA is looking for their trouble. They killed 3 of Zakzakys children 6 monthst ago and now they have started again, killing unarmed civilians and burning their properties. I can remember when just a few Boko haram members took over a whole barrack! Soldiers had to disguise themselves and run away for their lives

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by osazeeblue01: 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
APC AND BUHARI ARE BLOOD SUCKER. GOD SAVE US FROM THIS PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by greggng: 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
I am not a muslim but I would like to findout why there is this much hatred for the shite? Is there anything they do that is against the koran? I ve never seen christians killing christians irrespective of their denominations. I hate injustice I feel like sacrificing myself for this injustice on the shite. How can we now accept terrorist and kill peace loving people?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Penhand(m): 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
Aspireahead:

if you know anything about them, you will understand that they are the most peaceful muslims...they are being prosecuted..and it happens every year.
I beg your pardon, where do u reside?
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by abduljabbar4(m): 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
chacoonder:
Guy,who told you they weren't armed Are Guns ,Matchetes, Bows n Arrows,Clubs, Charms not arms

Who told you that lie? They were never armed
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Penhand(m): 11:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Who told you that lie? They were never armed
and who told u its a lie? Or are u one of them?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by ibietela2(m): 11:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
Beremx:
Nigerian Army killing the wrong and harmless people.

Haba!

You accused Gej of killing his 3 sons few months ago
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Boss13: 11:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
I am disappointed at the action of the COAS. If his life was threatened, he should not go on a reprisal attack just because he has the power. There should be investigation and the culprits identified. I think the President should call him to order and even sack him instantly because he has abused his power and authority. He has no right to kill people and evade into their private homes. Let the right authorities handle such matters.

The COAS is a disgrace and an embarrassment and he should be sacked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
Pangea:
this is just sheer wickedness on the part of the army!
These people don't learn!
The same mindless tactics that created the monster called Boko haram is the same thing they are doing?
Why would the useless soldiers kill unarmed civilians?
Why?
Come everyone, I think this guy has clue on how boko haram came about, and will, if giving chance, tell us what they really want.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Penhand(m): 11:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
Boss13:
I am disappointed at the action of the COAS. If his life was threatened, he should not go on a reprisal attack just because he has the power. There should be investigation and the culprits identified. I think the President should call him to order and even sack him instantly because he has abused his power and authority. He has no right to kill people and evade into their private homes. Let the right authorities handle such matters.

The COAS is a disgrace and an embarrassment and he should be sacked
boss u have just sacked him
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Macelliot(m): 11:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
FuckTheMod:

Olodo

Sunnis are minorities in Iran and Iraq

Stop being dumb. Do your research b4 coming online to show your stupidity
Is that Why ISIS are killing them in Iraq & Syria?
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by abduljabbar4(m): 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
Penhand:

I was in Zaria today.
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by abduljabbar4(m): 11:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
Penhand:

I was in Zaria today and all i saw was a group of protesters. Even on TV i didnt see any of them carrying a gun.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
after1:

You still dey nairaland? Lmaoooo. The guy no fit deactivate again. Chestbeaters.com
website to your mothers V chestbeater. com
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by cold(m): 11:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
Aspireahead:

my brother, a little research on your own will help unravel all that is happening. since yesterday this news made it way out, i have buried myself in understanding the Shiites especially as they work in Nigeria..and i dare say the army(most likely) is acting a script. and am not a muslim
The group is not as innocent as they seem. Having lived in Jos and seen the activities of the Izala group i know this for a fact..
[b]His supporters have been involved in many violent clashes with the state over the decades - 120 of his followers are currently in prison - and political analyst Muhammad Kabir Isa says they do constitute a genuine threat.
Mr Isa, a senior researcher at Ahmadu Bello University, describes the sheikh's movement as "a state within a state".
"I know for one that his outfit embarks on drills, military drills," Mr Isa said.
"But when you embark on military drills, you are drilling with some sort of anticipation. Some form of expectations."
Sheikh Zakzaky later told me his movement did train hundreds of guards to police events, but compared it to teaching karate to the boy scouts.
Mr Isa also alleged the movement's supporters have now become a lot more influential in society.
"I know for example he is making sure his members are recruited into the army, his members are recruited in the police force, he has people working for him in the state security service," he said[/b].
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-17908704

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by danidee10(m): 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
God please let another terrorist group not come out of this all in the name of revenge....why would you kill, three sons of a man and then come back to kill his son and wife again....what did he do to the army, this was the same way they killed the leader of boko haram, that put us in this mess we are right now, now they want to start another one....i don't know what to say.......The followers of this man would never let this go unanswered embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by prof12(m): 11:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
Pangea:

One thing I can assure you of is, Iran is watching and there will be pay back!

No body messes around with us when it comes to our national issue.
This is Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by LockDown69(m): 11:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
This is an old news mind you.
Re: Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Exactly. These bastards are about to cause the creation of another terrorist group. Mtcheew. And we are the ones that will suffer
YOU NEVER SEE ANYTHING................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi With Old Photo. Shehu Sani Reacts / Protests As Agberos Increase Daily Fee For Buses To N13k In Lagos / Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.