Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy (44764 Views)

Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR / Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition / Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by Awwal1st(m): 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
Biafra at work see them grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by eejo(m): 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
okolochyke:
The OP and other Ekpa people can continue to deceive themselves

Twitter has over 1 billion users globally

Nigerian twitter users are over 20 million. You cannot put up 20 comments and tell us that it represents the feelings of Nigerians

It is even more ridiculous when 90% of those making the comments are from one section of the country.

Those people do not represent the majority of Nigerians. This is a fact.

The majority of Nigerians are still trying to take in the enormity of the corruption that took place under Jonathan.

The people complaining here are most likely Ipob youths who do not like Nigeria anyway.
stop lying people are hungry baba should do something when last did you hear sai buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by tatax(m): 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
Whoever criticizes this government at this delicate time is an enemy of this country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by buchilino(m): 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
okolochyke:

Nigerian twitter users are over 20 million. You cannot put up 20 comments and tell us that it represents the feelings of Nigerians

It is even more ridiculous when 90% of those making the comments are from one section of the country.

The majority of Nigerians are still trying to take in the enormity of the corruption that took place under Jonathan.

The people complaining here are most likely Ipob youths who do not like Nigeria anyway.

CHECK UR MENTAL STATE THINK SOMETHING IS WRONG

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by Querty(m): 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
Am just waiting for any opportunistic infection called APC dat will have d guts to touch my Diezani Allison Madueke...

I was with Tompolo earlier,...u know what dat means..

Set of evil doers chaired by an illiterate!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by mazzi: 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
tatax:
Whoever criticizes this government at this delicate time is an enemy of this country
which delicate time? Do you mean media trail time biko?
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by Opinedecandid(m): 10:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
It's well with PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by buchilino(m): 10:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
BabaO2:
Where are the nigerians? say ibos.

DIS SW FELLA Y R U SO OBSESSED ABOUT IGBOS? I DON'T GET U AT ALL

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by bettercreature(m): 10:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
EasternLeopard:
After calling GEJ clueless, Osibanjo is now displaying super cluelessness
90 percent of those posters are igbos no wonder they are spitting nonsense,let see if that will return GEJ back to ASO ROCK

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by buchilino(m): 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
bettercreature:
90 percent of those posters are igbos no wonder they are spitting nonsense,let see if that will return GEJ back to ASO ROCK

Y NOT ALLOW IGBOS 2 GO SO DAT U GUYS SW CAN GO N MARRY D NORTH.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by osazeeblue01: 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
Buhari is really confused.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by Rashycoolbabe(f): 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
Biafra peeps this is ur handwork

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by fiercehillz(m): 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
Once an opposition will forever remain an opposition...#fact prove:APC
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by olakan22: 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
Seven months into their administration, them still dey blame PDP for inability to make things work... Remember say their campaigns were based on poor economy, leadership and insurgency. Now them con dey talk as if say them no know Naija's condition b4. Baba shut up and work!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by Wizlove(m): 11:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
okolochyke:

Keep deceiving yourself. Idiiot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by youngguchi(m): 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
Just say, Igbo react to Lai Muhammed comnent.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by millionboi(m): 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
i regret votin 4Apc bt no problem 2019 is comin,xcept thy fil igboman as candidate to enabl dem 4get abt biafra......i wil canvass/vote against them

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by BabaO2: 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
buchilino:

[s]DIS SW FELLA Y R U SO OBSESSED ABOUT IGBOS? I DON'T GET U AT ALL
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by yapapa: 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
biafraaauds crying as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
gohome:
Comments culled from Sahara reporters FB page

The writers are all Ibos. No surprises at all. You can keep on wailing. Buhari is working. God will use him to transform Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by godwin120alex: 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
I'm suprised how most of dis pple shouting Sai baba then is wailing now. You should give baba four yrs ooooo not seven month to perform

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by demandtruth: 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
99% of these people are IPOB

They are the "Ekpa"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by musicwriter(m): 11:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nairaland is the only online media I've seen APC with massive support. I said it before the elections that APC will collapse on their own propaganda. I knew it that Buhari have nothing to offer Nigeria. A great grandfather making economic policy for a modern economy?. Where have you ever heard that happen?.

Nigerian youths where are your brains?.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by kennethchidi(m): 11:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
okolochyke:

For.this ur post,i say receive sense in the name of a better nigeria! cheesy cheesy hope d juju will fall off ur eyes,and hope it does when its not yet too late.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by drnelson: 11:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
[size=18pt]I am convinced that the problem of Nigeria is illiteracy.

All these people here asking baba to bring change and turn economy around in 7 months, do you know that price of crude oil is now $37 per barrel?

Do you know that as a country we do not have any export beyond crude oil?

It's like you all have accepted the robbery of billions of dollars as if nothing happened?

Jonathan and his ministers have stolen more money that what Nigeira has in its reserves now and you people are blaming Lai Mohammed for replying PDP

Of course majority of people blaming Buhari are from one tribe in the south east. We see you.

You people have destroyed this country and you have to bring the money back.

Compared to Jonathan's loot, abacha is a small boy.

Nigerians please wake up and the waiters pls continue to tell how bad is economy and baba is clueless. We know your real game. [/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by okolochyke: 11:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
gohome:

This comments are from Facebook not Twitter Sorry ooo, please go to Sahara reporter Facebook page, see for yourself get your preferred comments and post.

Moreover, I posted 28 comments, only 7 comments look like IPOB sounding names, making it less than 25 percent of the comments.

Hunger knows no party. Nigerians are more interested in food to feed, jobs, and an improvement in lifestyle. This is not the first time loots have been recovered, it would not be the last.

Are we going to sit down to listen to blames?? A wise person knows when to stop a propaganda and puts the machinery to something positive. More Nigerians will be angry if the minister continue to think the Government Nigerians have voted out needs to come back to fix things.

Bros you have edited your post 20 times because of me alone

E no bother me

The fact still remains, the majority of people that made those comments do not represent the majority of Nigerians

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by biafranqueen: 11:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
She done enter 9ja EFCC oya go and pick her toothless hounds!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by okoolori(m): 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
okolochyke:

Just exactly my thought. Some things shouldn't be allowed to hit the front page and I am beginning to loose interest in this nairaland who are full of nothing but tribalism Coz one of their own is not re-elected and they r seeing it as end of the world to get to that seat when knowing fully well that what took this man to be in that seat is out vote not theirs Coz they never vote anyway from that part of the country and if at all they did, why the nullification of some of their so called representative in the upper and lower chamber.
The bitter truth is that PDP is long gone and dead.
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by drnelson: 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
There should be a special tax on yeebos for supporting the loot of Nigerian treasury.

It's like these people are ok with the fact that billions of dollars were stolen by Jonathan administration.

They stole more than what Nigeria has in its reserves now.

So and tax on these people should be levied because by supporting thrives they are not equal to the rest of us.

okolochyke:

Bros you have edited your post 20 times because of me alone

E no bother me

The fact still remains, the majority of people that made those comments do not represent the majority of Nigerians

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by nike4love: 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
gohome:

This comments are from Facebook not Twitter Sorry ooo, please go to Sahara reporter Facebook page, see for yourself get your preferred comments and post.

Moreover, I posted 28 comments, only 7 comments look like IPOB sounding names, making it less than 25 percent of the comments.

Hunger knows no party. Nigerians are more interested in food to feed, jobs, and an improvement in lifestyle. This is not the first time loots have been recovered, it would not be the last.

Are we going to sit down to listen to blames?? A wise person knows when to stop a propaganda and puts the machinery to something positive. More Nigerians will be angry if the minister continue to think the Government Nigerians have voted out needs to come back to fix things.

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by biafranqueen: 11:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
bettercreature:
He is busy collecting awards and millions of dollar in speaking engagement. You people will continue to reap what you soe. 250Ngn and up let em reach 500 keep sai buharing till you starve.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by millionboi(m): 11:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
Awwal1st:
Biafra at work see them grin
until we unity thy wil kip using our brain,Govtmnt dat told us dat thy will turn $1-1# is lookin4 an escape route to dia promises nd u r dia shoutin biafra......U deserve som strokes!!!kneel down mek i flog u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Court Extends Order Stopping Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.