Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy (44771 Views)

Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR / Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition / Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by EasternLeopard: 6:53am On Dec 14, 2015
dklex:

This our igbo brothers wahala to much, maybe they don't know that GEJ and his fellows had damage the country beyond what they can see with their visible eye, they should wait till January.

OAM4J and Seun this guy has broken NL rule

Insulting a particular ethnic group

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by dklex(m): 6:55am On Dec 14, 2015
arresa:

For 4 out of 5 years of Jona's presidency, Oil was selling for $100+ and his budget was pegged on $70, this is massive amount of income for 4 years and on top of that, the PDP ruled for 16 years so, do you mind explaining to us exactly what Nigerians gained with that massive incom and 16 years of PDP rule?

Was our road and bridges take care of?

Are we no longer in darkness?

Is our healthcare system up to par?

Are our schools worthy to be called schools or higher institution?

Are our public institutions competent, productive and corruption free?

Exactly what did Nigerians get for 16 years of PDP rule?

What development are you willing to show us apart from massive looting and daily revelations of looting, stealing and day light robbery?

....you have nothing to say and you don't even care about the precarious situation the PDP as the most worthless and the most corrupt and incompetent political party and government on the surface of the earth put us in, but you are here crying and yelling over a 6 months old government. Shows how crooked and corrupt many of you people are with your warped and absurd mentality.

You don't even have to worry about programs and policies that you can not see, we can see it and even the works minister just came out the other day with his plans and policies including how he's going to build the 2 NB your PDP masters couldn't build with their 6 years in office and huge resources and also the thousands of abandoned projects they left behind while looting left and right..

Who are you people fooling anyway? You care less about Nigeria and you wish the same looters, plunderers and destructive elements Nigerians kicked out of office are still running the show...

Thank u my brother, like I use to say, anyone that is not happy, can leave the country for now, to stay in Nigeria is not be force, if we can bear 16 years of PDP shameless rule, we can as well be patient for the new party so we can compare. No one should come tell us useless story.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by mightyhazel: 7:00am On Dec 14, 2015
BabaO2:
Where are the nigerians? say ibos.
I guess 'ibos' are from botswana. no worry hunger no sabi political or regional affiliations o! I pray this situation occassioned by incompetence/cluelessness of apc doesn't get so bad and start consumin us

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by PMONEY6: 7:02am On Dec 14, 2015
What do you expect when most of the comments are coming from the Eest? Sentiments is here. Hypocrisy is when you lost your voice in 16yrs of misrule and suddenly found it in 6months and start talking rubbish.
To the main issue; how do they expect the government to function when the treasury ia virtually empty? I don't just get it! Look at the money that was dished out of this country by some greedy men, the money was never given to them, yet they are here shielding those fools who only care for their family. Anyway while they will continue to criticize, our able president will always work hard for the betterment of our dear country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by abdulkabirtobi(m): 7:02am On Dec 14, 2015
PMB represent change we all clamour for,very soon u all will know what's up.Trillions of naira,dollar and pounds in excess of billions r missing,daily confession from the said looters and yet ur conscience doesn't felt GEJ and his glotton men should b dealt with?Something sincerely is wrong with ur conscience,just keep on wailling while PMB continue blocking our politicians excess and find a way to better the lot of Nigeria#GodblessPMB
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by EasternLeopard: 7:07am On Dec 14, 2015
zoom007:

ode which rule has he broken, is emeka no more igbo? he stated the fact

Tribalism is an offence on NL check the law again
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by sparkleRed(f): 7:07am On Dec 14, 2015
I said it be4 and i will say it again, @ least even with all d embezzlement during Jona administration, money still dey flow, naira stable small, christmas was expected with happiness,(note: am nt in support of d corrupt practises though) now no money, those wey like 2 order things online, go dey take tym cos of dollar, christmas don come papa don dey wonder ow to see money buy christmas clothes 4 him pikins dem.

Anyway Apc pls pls u knew all dis be4 coming into power, so u should ve strategised even be4 taking power, so u won't be taken unaware, na una sabi sha, my own problem nw is transport 4rm Niger to Lagos, dem wan cut person neck unto fuel wahala

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by proxillin(m): 7:08am On Dec 14, 2015
Now my questions to Ekpa people.

If Buhari successfully recovers this trillions of stolen money wont it help our sick economy?

They know it will help the economy, thats why Ekpa people keep saying:

"Buhari should stop blaming PDP and continue" - How do you want him to continue when our account is "0". We are even struggling to pay salary.
"Buhari is witch hunting"

They simply dont want him to recover this money.
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by EasternLeopard: 7:11am On Dec 14, 2015
sparkleRed:
I said it be4 and i will say it again, @ least even with all d embezzlement during Jona administration, money still dey flow, naira stable small, christmas was expected with happiness,(note: am nt in support of d corrupt practises though) now no money, those wey like 2 order things online, go dey take tym cos of dollar, christmas don come papa don dey wonder ow to see money buy christmas clothes 4 him pikins dem.

Anyway Apc pls pls u knew all dis be4 coming into power, so u should ve strategised even be4 taking power, so u won't be taken unaware, na una sabi sha, my own problem nw is transport 4rm Niger to Lagos, dem wan cut person neck unto fuel wahala

Buhari is cursed that's why everything he does fails
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by bayinq25(m): 7:15am On Dec 14, 2015
gohome:
Comments culled from Sahara reporters FB page
I'm not against probing a government that has sucked Nigeria dry for 16 years,but why blame?instead of blaming please probe and bring culprits to book.Nigeria cannot suddenly skyrocket,it's going to take at least ten years but it's grossly impossible to forget an administration that has sucked our reserves dry.Truth is:na mouth them dey use probe?,corruption is our biggest problem and we must tackle it asap..as for those posts,many of these SS AND SE people never asked the same questions when Jonathan was president85% of these comments are SS and SE people.this politics of my brother won't take Nigeria anywhere..until Nigerians start choosing the right leaders irrespective of ethnicity,the SS and SE are trying to frustrate a 6months old government and kept quiet with a corrupt 16 year old government...my point is that APC and PDP are both visionless but let's wait for four years if we we're patient enough for 16corrupt years..and let's stop thinking PDP is a solution when APC fails...Nigeria is in shambles..quote me wrongly,you'll die without a shoe!
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by gohome: 7:18am On Dec 14, 2015
phabulux:

Very wise response!

However, I guess what the fella said rings true. Of those comments (you said 28), only one comes from outside the axis of South-south south-east.

This government is pretty slow at getting to work, but, I'm convinced that when it finally does, this earth will rip. Let's give them more time.

Please do your count and report back how many names you think are IPOB youths. Also go to Sahara reporters FB page and post your findings
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by EasternLeopard: 7:19am On Dec 14, 2015
bayinq25:
I'm not against probing a government that has sucked Nigeria dry for 16 years,but why blame?instead of blaming please probe and bring culprits to book.Nigeria cannot suddenly skyrocket,it's going to take at least ten years but it's grossly impossible to forget an administration that has sucked our reserves dry.Truth is:na mouth them dey use probe?,corruption is our biggest problem and we must tackle it asap..as for those posts,many of these SS AND SE people never asked the same questions when Jonathan was president85% of these comments are SS and SE people.this politics of my brother won't take Nigeria anywhere..until Nigerians start choosing the right leaders irrespective of ethnicity,the SS and SE are trying to frustrate a 6months old government and kept quiet with a corrupt 16 year old government...my point is that APC and PDP are both visionless but let's wait for four years if we we're patient enough for 16corrupt years..and let's stop thinking PDP is a solution when APC fails...Nigeria is in shambles..quote me wrongly,you'll die without a shoe!

So SS and SE people have being ruling for 16years.

No wonder they bear names like Obasanjo and Yar Adua

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by Sultan5(m): 7:28am On Dec 14, 2015
bettercreature:
90 percent of those posters are igbos no wonder they are spitting nonsense,let see if that will return GEJ back to ASO ROCK

I dont get u guys oh, so because they are Igbos they dont have a right to voice their compliant. Last time i checked Igbos were still Nigerians.

Its people like you that see a discord/problem and add to it. Its no wonder they want to leave. How can you not have a voice in your own country's affairs its ridiculous. You guys keep pushing them to the wall and you dont think they will push back. Sorry to say but you just set a very bad example.

Every Nigerian HAS A SAY in how they are being govern. Weda Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Edo, Urhobo or whatever tribe. As long as they are Nigerian THEY HAVE A SAY.

Please lets work to unite and strengthen this country and stop the promotion of discord. It starts with you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 14, 2015
okolochyke:
The OP and other Ekpa people can continue to deceive themselves

Facebook has over 1 billion users globally

Nigerian Facebook users are well over 20 million. You cannot put up 20 comments and tell us that it represents the feelings of Nigerians

It is even more ridiculous when 90% of those making the comments are from one section of the country.

Those people do not represent the majority of Nigerians. This is a fact.

The majority of Nigerians are still trying to take in the enormity of the corruption that took place under Jonathan.

The people complaining here are most likely Ipob youths who do not like Nigeria anyway.
"take in the enormity if the corruption" Nigerians knew Jonathan's administration was corrupt, no one is shocked bro. That's why they voted for change. Tribalism and sentiments aside these people are saying the truth. All we hear and see from Buhari's administration is blames and foreign trips. Its been 7 months already they need to shut the hell up and get to work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by EasternLeopard: 7:33am On Dec 14, 2015
Sultan5:

I dont get u guys oh, so because they are Igbos they dont have a right to voice their compliant. Last time i checked Igbos were still Nigerians.

Its people like you that see a discord/problem and add to it. Its no wonder they want to leave. How can you not have a voice in your own country's affairs its ridiculous. You guys keep pushing them to the wall and you dont think they will push back. Sorry to say but you just set a very bad example.

Every Nigerian HAS A SAY in how they are being govern. Weda Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Edo, Urhobo or whatever tribe. As long as they are Nigerian THEY HAVE A SAY.

Please lets work to unite and strengthen this country and stop the promotion of discord. It starts with you.

God bless you
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by zoom007: 7:33am On Dec 14, 2015
sparkleRed:

another ode who dollarized the economy, who made your naira look like pure water. It would have made some sense if your God forsaken GEJ shared Naira but because he was clueless and her puff puff cheek minister does not even know a jack about foreign exchange. I dont understand how two foolish PHD holders will crash the NAira just because of desperation to win an election.
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by zoom007: 7:36am On Dec 14, 2015
EasternLeopard:

God bless you

Then he should have said Nigeria minority (5%) reacts to Lai mohammed comments.
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by sparkleRed(f): 7:36am On Dec 14, 2015
zoom007:

another ode who dollarized the economy, who made your naira look like pure water. It would have made some sense if your God forsaken GEJ shared Naira but because he was clueless and her puff puff cheek minister does not even know a jack about foreign exchange. I dont understand how two foolish PHD holders will crash the NAira just because of desperation to win an election.

U have problem fa! Insult just full ur mouth! Oya sorry bye bye
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by sparkleRed(f): 7:37am On Dec 14, 2015
zoom007:

U have problem fa! Insult just full ur mouth! Oya sorry bye bye, shebi na dem make dollar 260 naira nw kip blaming dem oo u don hear
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by juman(m): 7:37am On Dec 14, 2015
The spokeman of confused killer party.
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:38am On Dec 14, 2015
okolochyke:

Nigerian Facebook users are well over 20 million. You cannot put up 20 comments and tell us that it represents the feelings of Nigerians

It is even more ridiculous when 90% of those making the comments are from one section of the country.

The majority of Nigerians are still trying to take in the enormity of the corruption that took place under Jonathan.

The people complaining here are most likely Ipob youths who do not like Nigeria anyway.
Shut up your smelling rotten mouth. Ignoramus. Trying to defend the indefensible.
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by zoom007: 7:46am On Dec 14, 2015
sparkleRed:

U have problem fa! Insult just full ur mouth! Oya sorry bye bye, shebi na dem make dollar 260 naira nw kip blaming dem oo u don hear

guy left for me i support death by hanging or firing squad for any corrupt politician be it PDP, APC ,GPP i dont care. i dey vexx dat is the fact. that is the problem i dont understand all this crap of forging ahead without uprooting this big thieves. for this country to change head must roll. buhari is even gentle as far as am concerned.
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by Atimchia(m): 7:49am On Dec 14, 2015
Mr poster, be reminded that the comment was not on the economy but a reaction to Ekweremadu's comment on the state of the economy. In a society where people are well schooled, people like you will be the ones responding to such comment from Ekweremadu not Lai Moh'd.
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by Atimchia(m): 7:53am On Dec 14, 2015
[quote author=adajiboyy post=40978720]For me,any man that takes lie mohamed serious has time ooo.its 7 month already.we dey watch.na here dem go come meet us for 2019.we dey watch. But you can take Ekweremadu serious? check your head bro
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by farem: 8:12am On Dec 14, 2015
These commentators are mostly foreigners. That, to me, render the comments invalid and of no effect.

I prefer Bassey, Ichapi, Odiri, Bayo, Chinwe and Danladi who are real Nigerians to comment.
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 14, 2015
okolochyke:

TemiTemi, yoruba man of course you will defend your slave masters anytime....suddenly you have turn all to be igbo comments just the same way you ppl did during the war and call it Igbo coup, We know who is our enermy in this country....what I saw in that comment are Nigerians from diff part of the country but you devilish bigotry has overwhelm you. anyway continue in your crass stewpidity

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by bigerboy200: 8:23am On Dec 14, 2015
These are Igbos naa..
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy by Dmano: 8:29am On Dec 14, 2015
Truth is when this Admistration came inn,they were enjoying d fruits of d previous gov & call it body odour that they surpass d previous gov 5ys records,how come d odour disapearance & d attendance blame game?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Buratai With Emir Of Zazzau After The Attempted Assassination - Pics / Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.