Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

APC: Hypocrisy Is When Amaechi Probe Is A Witch Hunt, But Dasuki's Probe Is Not! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: Hypocrisy Is When Amaechi Probe Is A Witch Hunt, But Dasuki's Probe Is Not! (790 Views)

I’m Ready For Trial To Clear My Name, But… – Dasuki / Another Side To Dasuki's Probe - Vanguard / David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC: Hypocrisy Is When Amaechi Probe Is A Witch Hunt, But Dasuki's Probe Is Not! by Lvlink(f): 12:32am On Dec 14, 2015
This is one of the most shameless gov't I have ever seen in my life! To even imagine that all those criminals in PDP, who crossed over to APC has suddenly become saints!

It's right to probe Dasuki, Infact I support the probe of gej directly. But why don't we also probe Obasanjo, Amaechi, Tinubu, Fashola, IBB etc?

Was it only gej that ruled this Nation for the past 16yrs?

Infact, this gvt is shameless, and their supporters are even worst. I spit on this gvt.!

3 Likes

Re: APC: Hypocrisy Is When Amaechi Probe Is A Witch Hunt, But Dasuki's Probe Is Not! by talktonase(m): 12:36am On Dec 14, 2015
Helleeep me aSs quessSioon oh!!!!

1 Like

Re: APC: Hypocrisy Is When Amaechi Probe Is A Witch Hunt, But Dasuki's Probe Is Not! by mazzi: 12:43am On Dec 14, 2015
No mind dem,na dia zombie them fit decieve.

1 Like

Re: APC: Hypocrisy Is When Amaechi Probe Is A Witch Hunt, But Dasuki's Probe Is Not! by Nobody: 4:20am On Dec 14, 2015
Be informed: Nobody is probing PDP. The probe concerns weapons purchase for the armed forces. This is due to claims by the troops that they were not equipped to confront terrorism in the country against huge sums of money earmarked.

2 Likes

Re: APC: Hypocrisy Is When Amaechi Probe Is A Witch Hunt, But Dasuki's Probe Is Not! by Rawani: 5:01am On Dec 14, 2015
You could express yourself without all of those invectives you know.

Are you aware Tinubu was cleared of all corruption charges by the code of conduct tribunal years ago?

Are you aware it was Jonathan's duty to have probed his predecessor (OBJ) and not Buhari's?

Are you aware Ameachi presented the original probe panel report which cleared him of corruption, before the Senate President in a chamber containing PDP Senators like Akpabio, during his ministerial screening?

Most of you might be heartbroken at the revelations of how corrupt and irresponsible your preferred party and candidates were, but it doesn't necessitate that the frustration be passed onto everyone else.

2 Likes

Re: APC: Hypocrisy Is When Amaechi Probe Is A Witch Hunt, But Dasuki's Probe Is Not! by M4gunners: 5:16am On Dec 14, 2015
That is what we have been saying. APC is on revenge mission,this is not how to fight corruption. Time we tell. The worst that can happen to a Country,is for it citizens to watch things going from bad to worse.

1 Like

Re: APC: Hypocrisy Is When Amaechi Probe Is A Witch Hunt, But Dasuki's Probe Is Not! by ephemm(m): 7:08am On Dec 14, 2015
APC is teaching PDP how to run down their enemy completely, so for your info, if PDP ever get the opportunity again, they got to do it right!
Re: APC: Hypocrisy Is When Amaechi Probe Is A Witch Hunt, But Dasuki's Probe Is Not! by amakaobiemeka: 7:32am On Dec 14, 2015
Which ex gov is facing probe now in real magnitude, can ameachi probe himself ?is it nt rivers that would present their case to efcc.
Was tinubu nt their throughout obj and gej 6yr why didnt they probe him.
Did they have any case against him in cct.
The report pdp and ait claim to have on him why didnt they utilized that.
Tinubu,obj,fashola are distractions now, why not also cry on probe of akabio,suswan,ta orji etc.
Our immediate past of less than a year with dasuki and the others must be dealt with. Gej shld have done probe on an immediate obj but no. If pmb goes he shld be probe too

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Delta State Governor Daughter's Wedding / Seun, Mynd44 Is A Very Bad Moderator / Wailers Have Taken Over NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.