Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Lesbian Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lesbian Wife (14342 Views)

Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? / Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life / My Newly Married Wife Is A Lesbian...#i Need Your Advices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesbian Wife by FKseun(m): 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2009
My wife is a lesbian and I don't know what to do...caught her on two instances.
Re: Lesbian Wife by ifyalways(f): 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2009
9 views,no reply?
Have u tried calling the sender?Have u been to one of the places the anonymous amebo claimed they meet to atleast find out if its true undecided why dont u show ur wife the sms and watch her reaction.
I sincerely doubt anyway,if there is much u can do if shes actually a lesbian undecided
Re: Lesbian Wife by FKseun(m): 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2009
@ifyalways:
I understand if you call the anonymous sender 'amebo'. u do not have all d details. they actually meet in two places. one is in our present home which we moved into about 2yrs ago. the other is the younger brother's place. he is an offshore worker who does 4weeks on and 4wks off. one of the women mentioned is a confirmed lesbian. most times, she comes to spend the weekend in our house with her kids whenever i happen to travel. my innocent kids always tell me whenever i return from any journey.
Re: Lesbian Wife by ifyalways(f): 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2009
Ur kids tell u what?  shocked shocked shocked
Well,its all in ur court.I think its best u confront her with the sms and hear from her first.
U can then point out the dangers of such relationships to her esp as a married woman with kids.Do so in love pls,dont go shout at her.How is ur sexual life with her?u can try spice things up,take her out,make out more time for her,compliment on her looks. . .just go out of ur way to love her and appreciate her.She might have a change of heart assuming shes a lesbo undecided
Re: Lesbian Wife by C2H5OH(f): 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2009
guy, invite her girlfriend over for a party wy dont ya?
Re: Lesbian Wife by FKseun(m): 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2009
Thanks for all your advice. She's yet to return from her business. I have made up my mind. I am going to confront her tonight! I do not need to start stating here what I have done for her, her family, and others. I have been a 'very' good husband, father, inlaw and all. Imagine, the husband of the woman in question called me few minutes ago to warn my wife to steer clear of his wife. Imagine! He said he has reported to his mother-in-law. I just can't believe all these. whatever comes out of it, i will take.
Re: Lesbian Wife by Abbygyal(f): 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2009
FKseun:

Thanks for all your advice. She's yet to return from her business. I have made up my mind. I am going to confront her tonight! I do not need to start stating here what I have done for her, her family, and others. I have been a 'very' good husband, father, inlaw and all. Imagine, the husband of the woman in question called me few minutes ago to warn my wife to steer clear of his wife. Imagine! He said he has reported to his mother-in-law. I just can't believe all these. whatever comes out of it, i will take.
gd luck mahn.x
Re: Lesbian Wife by oludashmi(f): 10:11am On Jun 05, 2009
FKseun:

Pls talk to her fast about the consequences and how you feel.
Show her more love.
Improve in your love making, although that may not be the cause, its spiritual.
Then PRAY!!
Re: Lesbian Wife by Aprilmay(f): 10:14am On Jun 05, 2009
Your wife is a bisexual not a lesbian cool

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Wife by biola44: 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2009
Aprilmay:

Your wife is a bisexual not a lesbian cool

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Lesbian Wife by JustGood(m): 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2009
tell her to get a single woman so that you can have threesomes cheesy

Seriously, if she has started enjoying sex with another woman, you're not likely to stop her now. Best to either ignore her or divorce her on the grounds of unfaithfulness.
Re: Lesbian Wife by JustGood(m): 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2009
FKseun:

Dear people,
I need advice from matured minds. I have been married for slightly less than 8yrs now with a couple of lovely kids. On two occasions within this period, I have had serious issues with my wife over the roles of one or two of her female friends in our family affairs. To settle the issues, I demanded that the ladies in question stayed away from our home. She grudgingly accepted this. Peace and happiness return to the home once again. She eventually made friends with another married woman who stays in the same compound with us. I raised no fuss over it since they were both in the same business. At a point I started noticing an unusual relationship between the two of them at the detriment of our marriage. Any time I raised the issue, it ended in a quarrel. I began to suspect that they were both practising lesbianism, but there was no proof. I kept quiet but the issue was eating into me deeply and making me unhappy. I had the opportunity of going through her phone and saw some sms from the woman in question. They were worded the way lovers would express themselves. She came in and saw me with the phone and she wasn’t happy. The next time I went through the phone, she had deleted all the sms and removed the woman’s name from her contacts. But they are still in touch. They see each other virtually every day. Only a few days ago I received an sms in my phone from an anonymous sender telling me that my wife is involved in a demonic activity (lesbianism) with her friends. The sender mentioned names and places where they meet. I have not been happy since then. I have not confronted my wife. I need advice on how to handle this issue so that I do not do the wrong thing.

you should have plotted a way of catching her in the act
Re: Lesbian Wife by JJYOU: 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2009
ifyalways:

Ur kids tell u what?  shocked shocked shocked
Well,its all in ur court.I think its best u confront her with the sms and hear from her first.
U can then point out the dangers of such relationships to her esp as a married woman with kids. Do so in love pls,dont go shout at her.How is ur sexual life with her?u can try spice things up,take her out,make out more time for her,compliment on her looks. . .just go out of ur way to love her and appreciate her.She might have a change of heart assuming shes a lesbo undecided
u think a maried woman doesnt know the dangers already? how old is she oga?
Do so in love pls,dont go shout at her.How is ur sexual life with her?u can try spice things up,take her out,make out more time for her,compliment on her looks. . .just go out of ur way to love her and appreciate her.She might have a change of heart assuming shes a lesbo undecided
do you know any lesbian these things worked on before?

i dont know why these people go out of their way to marry knowing fully well they are more likely to cause pain.
Re: Lesbian Wife by FKseun(m): 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2009
It’s been a great battle since I confronted her last night. I went about it in a gentle way and told her that the other woman’s husband was aware. The effect of the stigma on her, her business and the family was made known to her. To my amazement, she denied the whole thing and categorically told me that the other woman was not a lesbian. I questioned her assertiveness on this allegation. At about 1am I called the woman and warned her to leave my wife alone. She tried to play dumb but when I told her I knew everything she kept quiet. After that, I call her husband and put the call on speaker. He confirmed the whole thing to my wife’s hearing and even recited some of the text messages my wife sent to his. My wife kept quiet. But immediately the call ended she started complaining that I do not want her to have friends and all. She failed to address the issue at hand. Even the other woman’s mother confirmed that she knew her daughter had done such in the past with another lady but that she was shocked that my wife who she considered God-fearing is the one that has taken over from the other lady. My wife called her mum late last night and gave a different version of the situation to her. She called me and I gave the gsm number of the other woman’s husband to talk to. Since she finished talking to the guy, she has been in a state of shock. She can not imagine her own daughter partaking in an act of lesbianism.
Re: Lesbian Wife by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2009
all these illiterates, how do they find wives
Re: Lesbian Wife by FKseun(m): 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2009
For clarification purposes, my wife is 35yrs old, I am very active sexually and my manhood will satisfy any woman with normal features. Going down memory lane, I can recall that at the early stage of our marriage she had confided in me that some of her very close friends in Port Harcourt practised lesbianism while they were still young. Some of them are married now and still reside in Port Harcourt. At a point I concluded that she had taken part in it, but since was a born-again and a prayerful person at that, I felt she had stopped it. Things started changing when this kalabari woman came on the scene. She started visiting our home and my wife too started sharing time with her. A lot of time I would return from work only to be told by the kids and the househelp that my wife is in the other woman’s apartment. I complained to her severally but she always took offence.
Re: Lesbian Wife by JustGood(m): 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2009
FKseun:

For clarification purposes, my wife is 35yrs old, I am very active sexually and my manhood will satisfy any woman with normal features. Going down memory lane, I can recall that at the early stage of our marriage she had confided in me that some of her very close friends in Port Harcourt practised lesbianism while they were still young. Some of them are married now and still reside in Port Harcourt. At a point I concluded that she had taken part in it, but since was a born-again and a prayerful person at that, I felt she had stopped it. Things started changing when this kalabari woman came on the scene. She started visiting our home and my wife too started sharing time with her. A lot of time I would return from work only to be told by the kids and the househelp that my wife is in the other woman’s apartment. I complained to her severally but she always took offence.

The dangers of allowing children to be exposed to someof these weird things. Giving children excessive freedon is not good. Teenagers always experiment and they can hooked once they experiment the wrong thing.
Re: Lesbian Wife by JJYOU: 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2009
FKseun:

nigerians and religion. sorry in my opinion most nigerians are god users. sad to say the more religious some of our people are the more devious they are.
Re: Lesbian Wife by ifyalways(f): 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2009
@OP,so conclusively,whats going on now?whats going to happen now that ur wife have denied all allegation and u,unfortunately have no tangible evidence of her been a Bi
Like i said b4,If shes actually a Bi,theres little or nothing u can do abt it UNLESS she decides to stop.well u said shes born-again and church-ous.lol,if it so bothers u,u can confide in ur/her pastor undecided
Re: Lesbian Wife by Fhemmmy: 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2009
Till u have concrete evidence, she is innocent.
Re: Lesbian Wife by Gentlelady(f): 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2009
This is a very tough situation. If she is really a lesbian or bisexual; you cannot stop her from having the feelings she has right now or will have. She can only decide to supress them to save her marriage or 'image'. You need to discuss with her and try to understand how she feels. Stop all the reporting for now, you two try to work it out. Best of luck, you are going to need it! cool
Re: Lesbian Wife by opuro(m): 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2009
the problem seems to be from you
from all indication you dont sound like a real man
and I have a feeling that you dont satisfy your wife sexually
Re: Lesbian Wife by JJYOU: 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2009
opuro:

;p-why?
Re: Lesbian Wife by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2009
@@FcukSeun

Take it easy eh. There's nothing you can do until you (as a primary witness) confirm the anonymous SMS.
Re: Lesbian Wife by blissfullynaughty: 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2009
opuro:

Only with Naija people! If a woman is homo or bi-sexual, it is because she has not been shagged into submission or because she is filled with the devil. Abeg make una bite the bullet. The woman loves sleeping with women and that is that.

JustGood:

you should have plotted a way of catching her in the act

And pray tell, what will that achieve sir?

JustGood:

tell her to get a single woman so that you can have threesomes cheesy

Seriously, if she has started enjoying sex with another woman, you're not likely to stop her now. Best to either ignore her or divorce her on the grounds of unfaithfulness.

The last time I checked, in Nigeria (and even here in the UK), unfaithfulness (or adultery) as it is [legally] known can only be a ground for divorce if practised with a member of the opposite sex. The only ground that would be available here will be intolerable behaviour which the petitioner cannot be reasonably expected to put up with.
Re: Lesbian Wife by C2H5OH(f): 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2009
look who's back. have you been on vacataion enjoying your honeymoon with simi grin
Re: Lesbian Wife by blissfullynaughty: 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2009
LOL, That babe abandoned me longgggggggggggggggggg ago, LOL. I was busy nursing my broken heart [sob] wink tongue
Re: Lesbian Wife by C2H5OH(f): 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2009
have been trying to find out if you were born gay here :

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-279591.320.html#msg3983671
Re: Lesbian Wife by blissfullynaughty: 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2009
C2H5OH:

have been trying to find out if you were born gay here :

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-279591.320.html#msg3983671

Keep trying, maybe one day enlightenment will come. undecided
Re: Lesbian Wife by manmustwac(m): 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2009
Mehn if i foundout my babe was bi i go tell am make she invite her friend so i can watch dem tongue each others lipsrsealed
Some guys like me go dey smiley if dem findout dem wife is bi
Re: Lesbian Wife by init4dmoni(m): 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2009
threeeeeeesoooooooooome  grin
Re: Lesbian Wife by Outstrip(f): 2:50am On Jun 06, 2009
Whats up with port harcourt and married lesbians. The first time I heard of this was from a friend whose mom still has these "friends" and they lived in PortHarcourt when they were in NIgeria. They still sort of have a reunion here in the US. I think it started in their boarding school days.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Single Parenting: My Success Story / Its A Wonderful Christmas Gift...a Bouncing Baby Boy. / How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.