Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Lesbian Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lesbian Wife (14332 Views)

Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? / Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life / My Newly Married Wife Is A Lesbian...#i Need Your Advices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbian Wife by manmustwac(m): 7:16am On Jun 06, 2009
Outstrip:

Whats up with port harcourt and married lesbians. The first time I heard of this was from a friend whose mom still has these "friends" and they lived in PortHarcourt when they were in NIgeria. They still sort of have a reunion here in the US. I think it started in their boarding school days.
That is it. It ususally starts in boarding school. I know two babes in nija who both became bi during thier boarding school days.
Re: Lesbian Wife by annyplenty(m): 7:35am On Jun 06, 2009
opuro:

the problem seems to be from you
from all indication you dont sound like a real man
and I have a feeling that you dont satisfy your wife sexually

Mr Opuro, why do you talk like this. if the problem is from the man and does not satisfy the wife, I think it will have been logical for the woman to seek supplement from another man and not from a fellow woman. think about it.
Re: Lesbian Wife by opuro(m): 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2009
annyplenty:

Mr Opuro, why do you talk like this. if the problem is from the man and does not satisfy the wife, I think it will have been logical for the woman to seek supplement from another man and not from a fellow woman. think about it.
yes
but when no man came her way,
she fall to the trap of the lesbian friends
they might tell her is safe, so long as she can get pregnant from the act
Re: Lesbian Wife by ifyalways(f): 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2009
annyplenty:

Dont think so.
Shes married,she wud feel so much better and secured with a woman. . .its easier cos the society and hubby might not see that unusual.
She might not want to take the risk of unwanted preggie from another man.
If the hubby is not satisfying her in bed or does not spend quality time with her,she might be having this notion that all men are like that,hence get attracted to a woman who might be easily available.
Not saying this might be her reasons though undecided
Re: Lesbian Wife by FKseun(m): 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2009
I thank you all for your advice (constructive & otherwise). Personally, i like to learn from other peoples' situation. Putting my plight on nairaland, to me, was a way of getting the problem slightly off me by sharing it anonymously with people. It is also an opportunity for others to learn.

On my way to work on Friday, I decided to report the case to a pastor that she respects. He promised praying about it afterwhich he would call my wife. Later in the day, he called and told me that he would like to seek my permission to visit our home on Saturday morning. He eventually came and preached to the two of us. He did not apportion any blame but encouraged us to do what is Godly and right. He told us to forgive each other and move on with the marriage. At that point, I told him that we were not addressing the issue on ground. Because there can't never be forgiveness when there is no admittance/confession of any wrong doing. I poured out my mind bitterly. He called my wife to kneel down right in front of me and ask for my forgiveness.  I still insisted that she had to confess what she did before forgiveness would take place otherwise it would mean that I was accussing her wrongfully.

She eventually confessed to the allegations right before the pastor and begged for my forgiveness which i gave. After the pastor had left, she came back to me on her knees and wept chronicling how the whole thing started. She mentioned the names of some of her married friends who are still into the act. I have told her that i do not want to see the woman with her again.

Some people would tell you that it is because a 'i am not a real man'. Only if they knew how good i am, I pray they never find themselves in this situation.

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Wife by ifyalways(f): 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2009
Oda beni.
@Poster,lucky u.I hope her repentance stays,also help by being extra loving to her.
happy new married life.  smiley
Re: Lesbian Wife by agabaI23(m): 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2009
Wow wow
The holy spirit must have touched her. Good she confessed. may be she can contain herself.
Re: Lesbian Wife by blissfullynaughty: 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2009
All na galala, once you have a passion for other women, there is no going back. She will just have to be much more careful and learn better ways and places to conduct her future rendezvous Chikena.
Re: Lesbian Wife by annyplenty(m): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2009
blissfullynaughty:

All na galala, once you have a passion for other women, there is no going back. She will just have to be much more careful and learn better ways and places to conduct her future rendezvous Chikena.
[/quot

definitely a LESBIAN
Re: Lesbian Wife by annyplenty(m): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2009
blissfullynaughty:

definitely a LESBIAN.
Re: Lesbian Wife by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2009
dear poster

going forward your wife needs to decide for to stop for herself not just for the sake of ur marriage. its not some habit that she can stop - its been part of her life way before you came along

There is help for homosexuals that want to change - talk to her to understand where she's coming from; if you cant then find help for her.
try the internet, also look up exodus international. another good book is DESIRES IN CONFLICT
Re: Lesbian Wife by prittigrrr(f): 5:52am On Jun 07, 2009
This last comment is so true. Change can only be had if she wants it. It is a very hard stronghold to pull down but with proper weapons through God, strongholds come down! I pray for her deliverance and your marriage. You aare a very wise man and have conducted yourself with wisdom and lovee. Continue to use Godly wisdom because carnality and worldly wisdom wont stand in this battle.

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Wife by JJYOU: 6:02am On Jun 07, 2009
FKseun:

I thank you all for your advice (constructive & otherwise). Personally, i like to learn from other peoples' situation. Putting my plight on nairaland, to me, was a way of getting the problem slightly off me by sharing it anonymously with people. It is also an opportunity for others to learn.

On my way to work on Friday, I decided to report the case to a pastor that she respects. He promised praying about it afterwhich he would call my wife. Later in the day, he called and told me that he would like to seek my permission to visit our home on Saturday morning. He eventually came and preached to the two of us. He did not apportion any blame but encouraged us to do what is Godly and right. He told us to forgive each other and move on with the marriage. At that point, I told him that we were not addressing the issue on ground. Because there can't never be forgiveness when there is no admittance/confession of any wrong doing. I poured out my mind bitterly. He called my wife to kneel down right in front of me and ask for my forgiveness.  I still insisted that she had to confess what she did before forgiveness would take place otherwise it would mean that I was accussing her wrongfully.

She eventually confessed to the allegations right before the pastor and begged for my forgiveness which i gave. After the pastor had left, she came back to me on her knees and wept chronicling how the whole thing started. She mentioned the names of some of her married friends who are still into the act. I have told her that i do not want to see the woman with her again.

Some people would tell you that it is because a 'i am not a real man'. Only if they knew how good i am, I pray they never find themselves in this situation.
mmmmmm God help us all. so did this forgiveness cure the homosexual "gene"?
Re: Lesbian Wife by prittigrrr(f): 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2009
IMHO there is no homosexuality "gene". It is a condition defined by an extremely addictive behavior. I have known ppl who were delivered from it but they are few because of the addictiveness of it and because the stigma keeps them in shame and the shame keeps them in the behavior.
Re: Lesbian Wife by spikedcylinder: 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2009
Wait, your pastor cured her of homosexuality?
Re: Lesbian Wife by blissfullynaughty: 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2009
annyplenty:

definitely a LESBIAN.

and your point is? undecided
Re: Lesbian Wife by bawomolo(m): 12:24am On Jun 08, 2009
prittigrrr:

IMHO there is no homosexuality "gene". It is a condition defined by an extremely addictive behavior. I have known ppl who were delivered from it but they are few because of the addictiveness of it and because the stigma keeps them in shame and the shame keeps them in the behavior.

omo who is this pastor. We can make millions with this miracle cure.

mumu
Re: Lesbian Wife by Pataki: 1:06am On Jun 08, 2009
@ Poster,

From your last post here, it seems you have the conviction that she is now delivered. What steps are you taking to ensure she does not go back into lesbianism? There must be something that aside sex, that she feels she wants as a woman, which you as a man cannot provide for her.

Forgiving her is one thing, walking her through this situation is greater task and challenge which lies ahead of you.
Re: Lesbian Wife by FKseun(m): 9:46am On Jun 08, 2009
Pataki:

@ Poster,

From your last post here, it seems you have the conviction that she is now delivered. What steps are you taking to ensure she does not go back into lesbianism? There must be something that aside sex, that she feels she wants as a woman, which you as a man cannot provide for her.

Forgiving her is one thing, walking her through this situation is greater task and challenge which lies ahead of you.

Thanks for your constructive comments. I am not convinced that she has been delivered. The pastor did not perform any deliverance. The only thing I am happy about is the fact that I got a confession from her.
I have actually been suspecting her and this other woman for about 3yrs now but there was no concrete evidence. Presently, she’s remorseful because her family members are aware. This was her own making. She was trying to portray me to her parents as not wanting her to keep friends. In the course of her story, the other woman’s husband name was mentioned and they had to call him. He told them much more than I knew.
As a human being I have put some measures in place which I hope will check a drastically reduce the chance of a re-occurrence. But if it still happens, then only God knows what would happen. I will cross that bridge when/if I get there.
Re: Lesbian Wife by JJYOU: 10:47am On Jun 08, 2009
FKseun:

Thanks for your constructive comments. I am not convinced that she has been delivered. The pastor did not perform any deliverance. The only thing I am happy about is the fact that I got a confession from her.
I have actually been suspecting her and this other woman for about 3yrs now but there was no concrete evidence. Presently, she’s remorseful because her family members are aware. This was her own making. She was trying to portray me to her parents as not wanting her to keep friends. In the course of her story, the other woman’s husband name was mentioned and they had to call him. He told them much more than I knew.
As a human being I have put some measures in place which I hope will check a drastically reduce the chance of a re-occurrence. But if it still happens, then only God knows what would happen. I will cross that bridge when/if I get there.
you guys need prayers like your lives and marriage depends on it. how i wish can just talk a practising lesbian out of it like that. well continue to watch and pray. there are too many wicked diseasec out there that you can acquire by nistake

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Wife by Gentlelady(f): 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2009
I am happy it all worked out well in the end!  I pray everything remains fine.  Continue to be a good husband and try to be understanding.  I do not know about the 'measures' you have put in place to check future occurence but remember that TRUST is very important in any relationship.   cheesy
Re: Lesbian Wife by prittigrrr(f): 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2009
@ OP- I know a lady very well. She is very beautiful and she married her college sweetheart. They have 2 teenage sons. She became friendly with a woman and was very defensive about their friendship. She said her husband did not want her to have friends (which in reality was partly true). She left her husband and moved across the country with her best friend. She stayed gone for 3-4 years. This is a lady who loved God and had lived a Christian life for years. This best friend controlled every aspect of her life. She never told me it was a lesbian relationship. She cut all ties with her family except her children. She would call and email them. I only learned of her lesbianism thru her webpage online where she stated 'gay' for sexuality. Her husband divorced her. Her father went to try to find her and bring her home and found she had repented and returned to God. She and the husband tried to reconcile. It didnt wrk. She is remarried and left that life. This is rare but can happen if one is sincere
Re: Lesbian Wife by bawomolo(m): 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2009
she hasn't left that life. she just suppressed it.

go ask ted huggard how easy that is.

story story
Re: Lesbian Wife by prittigrrr(f): 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2009
Ted Haggard I only know from TV. This lady I have known from the time she was born. I know one other person. I am not saying it is easy, but, I believe anything is possible with Christ. I also believe the Word of God would not have condemned it as wrong if deliverance could not be had from it.
Re: Lesbian Wife by origina9ja(f): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2009
Amen
Re: Lesbian Wife by agabaI23(m): 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2009
JADE Goody's grieving mum Jackiey Budden is ditching Britain - AND life as a lesbian - for a toyboy working in a holiday island pub kitchen.

Besotted Jackiey, 51, has fallen for ex-soldier Jason Cooper, 36, on Tenerife and vowed to stay there with him.

Jackiey - gran to Jade's boys Bobby, six, and Freddie, four - has been shacked up with divorced Jason on the Canary Island for six weeks and told pals: "It's love.".

They met in the resort town of Los Cristianos after she flew out on a month-long break to try to come to terms with losing Jade, 27, to cancer on Mothering Sunday in March.

Pals say Jackiey plans to return to Britain briefly to visit her grandsons next month.

read the rest
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2471399/Jade-mum-quits-UK-for-Tenerife-toyboy.html
Re: Lesbian Wife by annyplenty(m): 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2009
blissfullynaughty:

and your point is? undecided

and my points are your statement and your profile.
Re: Lesbian Wife by tEsLim(m): 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2010
I rather have a lesbian woman than a serial cheat that does men. I would be happy to meet her partners. I can help them too. As long as we all consented
Re: Lesbian Wife by MCLOVIN: 9:47am On Apr 04, 2010
OP
Ive spoken to many homosexual people, male and female. Dont beat up yourself , its something they start at an early age and it becomes a life long addiction i know a few married men with more than 2 or 3 kids, hold down good paying jobs but cant stay away from guys half their age. Worse still, their wives of several years dont even suspect anything!
Youre lucky you at least know now.
The fact she told you she was into it in PH when she was young should have raised a red flag.
Dnt believe she's delivered simply because some guy prayed for her. Most 'repentant' homosexuals will tell u this 'thing' (marine spirit) calls them back everyday, it depends on whether they strong enough to resist the call or not.
Im no pastor, but I think praying together with her everyday will make her realise she's not fighting it on her own and make her stronger.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Wife by Pweety4me(f): 4:12am On Apr 05, 2010
@OP talk 2 God about it. smiley
Re: Lesbian Wife by spoilt(f): 4:13am On Apr 05, 2010
spikedcylinder:

I tire oh! grin grin grin
Re: Lesbian Wife by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 05, 2010
spikedcylinder:

grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

urg / What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? / How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.