Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,009 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) (39051 Views)

Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia / Shiite-Army-Clash: Amina Shot In Her Private Part / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by dainformant(m): 8:55am On Dec 14, 2015
This is really shameless and embarrassing for citizens to be robbing the dead. Some residents in Zaria, Kaduna state were pictured taking "spoils" from the dead victims after the clash between the Nigerian troops and the Islamic Movement of Nigeria on Sunday. In the footage posted online, the youths carried out the act with cool minds as if it was their right in doing so...a very big SHAME indeed. See photos gotten from the footage..

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/graphic-photos-see-how-victims-were.html

1 Share

Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by dainformant(m): 8:56am On Dec 14, 2015
more

Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by chocolateme(f): 8:57am On Dec 14, 2015
It is well with Nigeria.
People are gradually loosing their conscience, they no longer can tell the difference between good and bad. They just choose whichever of the two and edit it to fit into their conscience and then live on.

FTC
Chocolate cream

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by absoluteSuccess: 8:58am On Dec 14, 2015
ehwoh!!!
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by khristals(m): 8:58am On Dec 14, 2015
wrong as it is.. the dead wouldn't be needing cash where they're going; but those guys still need to feed cry

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by dainformant(m): 8:59am On Dec 14, 2015
so u are justifying their actions because they need to feed... so if person no die, dem no go eat abi.... pls, stop thinking like a Shiite Muslim before I call the chief of army staff for you.. lol

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by Lucialovely(f): 9:01am On Dec 14, 2015
Stealing from the dead!? What a shame cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by mployer(m): 9:10am On Dec 14, 2015
Nawa ooo!!! cry cry

People no dey fear again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:11am On Dec 14, 2015
AND THEY WILL COME IN THEIR NUMBERS TO BLAME JONATHAN, WHEN THEY KNOW FULLY WELL THAT PMB IS THE PROBLEM?

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by Vivalavida99(f): 9:15am On Dec 14, 2015
Shameless lot stealing from the dead. Despicable!!!

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by DuchessLily(f): 9:24am On Dec 14, 2015
Hmmmm... Poverty is bad embarassed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by MKO4ever(m): 9:27am On Dec 14, 2015
At least stealing is not corruption

7 Likes

Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by Vicadonis(m): 9:32am On Dec 14, 2015
This guys from that part of the country are real mongers. They keep disgracing the country. Funny enough they have ruled more than any region since independence

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by Vicadonis(m): 9:34am On Dec 14, 2015
khristals:
wrong as it is.. the dead wouldn't be needing cash where they're going; but those guys still need to feed cry

Joke right?
They are just insane... kapish
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by atama27(m): 9:35am On Dec 14, 2015
O.P wrong fottage and fake story, there is God ooo, I be confirm zaria boy and I happen to be around when the ish was on, that's not Zaria trust me.

8 Likes

Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by Firefire(m): 9:39am On Dec 14, 2015
cry
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by Rafidi: 9:39am On Dec 14, 2015
Please can you stop distorting facts and calling the massacre a clash? For a clash to happen, it must be of opponents of balanced powers/force. It is a massacre. Murder of civilians in cold blood. Crimes against humanity.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by bjdon: 9:41am On Dec 14, 2015
Well why are you surprised? Nigeria is a zoo full of animals and that's how animals behave so no big deal.

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by priscaoge(f): 9:53am On Dec 14, 2015
God of Mercy shocked

If the story is true, then I give up on Nigerians angry These people don't have conscience at all angry Stealing from d dead? Like they are all happy with d situation? No respect/sympathy for d dead. What a shameless set of idiots angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by Xposer: 9:53am On Dec 14, 2015
U be Zaria boy abi.. where you present at the scene during the bloody clash... u run hide for inside una well wen dem dey fight (no one blames you tho) ...now u come dey form Zaria journalist....wake up man ..today is Monday
atama27:
O.P wrong fottage and fake story, there is God ooo, I be confirm zaria boy and I happen to be around when the ish was on, that's not Zaria trust me.
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by looseweight: 9:59am On Dec 14, 2015
If this is true, then these people don't have regards for the dead
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by macaranta(m): 9:59am On Dec 14, 2015
These pictures don't clearly depict a looting of the dead...it could also be portrayed as people trying to identify the dead or count them.Nonetheless this sort of senseless slaughter of people under any guise should be condemned by every right thinking human being.

Just saying.

8 Likes

Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by BlackPeni5: 10:00am On Dec 14, 2015
Jonathan is responsible for this... PDP has destroyed the country.

Everything bad that has ever happened to Nigeria is the fault of the Ibos and the Niger deltans. They caused it.

Not to worry, Saint Buhari is here to solve all our problems. Even if he kills your entire family for no good reason, it is for the good of the nation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by Beehshorp(m): 10:00am On Dec 14, 2015
Buhari definitely has a lot on his hands to deal wid..
According to what I read shiites are peaceful muslims how come they are a threat to the nation or being peaceful now a crime under dis administration..
I fear of Nigeria Biafra, Niger delta militants (dats if sylva doesn't av sense) boko haram shiites all dis wahala and baba hasnot said a word on any of dis..

God save us all oo.. We chased away Jonathan now God has punished us with buhari..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by loomer: 10:01am On Dec 14, 2015
People were crying u say na rob, na slippers dem dey rob?

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by EagleScribes: 10:01am On Dec 14, 2015
And this is El-Rufai's state ba?

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by godoluwa(m): 10:01am On Dec 14, 2015
shame on Nigerian youths
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 14, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
AND THEY WILL COME IN THEIR NUMBERS TO BLAME JONATHAN, WHEN THEY KNOW FULLY WELL THAT PMB IS THE PROBLEM?
You really dont know much about these people, they've always been causing trouble even before Jonathan. They respect their leaders more than God himself and personally I think it is high time all forces joined hands together to flush them before they get out of hand.
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 14, 2015
END TIME NIGGAS
Re: Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) by stonecoldcafe: 10:02am On Dec 14, 2015
Mallam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri / Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana / Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.