Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Is Nairaland turning To Instagramland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Nairaland turning To Instagramland (699 Views)

Why Is Nairaland Turning To A News Blog / Seun. Why Is Nairaland Turning Into P*O*R*N Website? / What Is Nairaland Signature??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nairaland turning To Instagramland by psp2pc(m): 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
I de vex at the mods of nairaland. why are you guys posting to frontpage, pictures of celebrities.
it makes me puke when I see celeb pictures on FP as a topic..WTH
if its not tonto dikeh drinking garri,its dbanj wearing gold chain, or don jazzy kissing fan...WTH.
nairaland I knew back in the days is now been handled by underaged teenagers.

*stones the mods with mic*
am out..

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland turning To Instagramland by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
psp2pc:
I de vex at the mods of nairaland. why are you guys posting to frontpage, pictures of celebrities.
it makes me puke when I see celeb pictures on FP as a topic..WTH
if its not tonto dikeh drinking garri,its dbanj wearing gold chain, or don jazzy kissing fan...WTH.
nairaland I knew back in the days is now been handled by underaged teenagers.

*stones the mods with mic*
am out..
cucuma deactivate ur account or better still open your own forum

shikena.
Re: Is Nairaland turning To Instagramland by feran15(m): 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
sorry. please nobody forced you to open the threads just ignore them. sorry again
Re: Is Nairaland turning To Instagramland by DonX001: 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
@the above 2 posters (Jollyjoy and feran15)-
It really gets tiresome sometimes....guess you didn't know the old Nairaland and what it stood for.
Well, I guess it's for the age range of people that currently populate Nairaland. ...kids from 12-18yrs old.

@psp2pc, I feel you Bro.
I'm actually seeking for a new forum to join for mature minds to discuss mature issues....might soon open a thread on that to ask for suggestions.
Re: Is Nairaland turning To Instagramland by feran15(m): 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
DonX001:
It really gets tiresome sometimes....guess you didn't know the old Nairaland and what it stood for.
Well, I guess it's for the age range of people that currently populate Nairaland. ...kids from 12-18yrs old.

I'm actually seeking for a new forum to join for mature minds to discuss mature issues....might soon open a thread on that to ask for suggestions.

i doubt they exist. teens run most of the internet and older people. rarely have time to use nairaland
Re: Is Nairaland turning To Instagramland by psp2pc(m): 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
DonX001:
Jolllyjoy
@psp2pc, I feel you Bro.

@donx001, does good old days are gone, 2007 when I was in campus I pay 200# an hour to visit cyber cafe to browse the net, read nairaland, this was before the days of lindaikeji,wizkid ,instagram,android,techno,blackberry,bis.
@Jolllyjoy,when I started using this forum, my first account here (can remember the username), I am sure you would either be in primary school or jss1, so u won't understand.

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland turning To Instagramland by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
psp2pc:

@donx001, does good old days are gone, 2007 when I was in campus I pay 200# an hour to visit cyber cafe to browse the net, read nairaland, this was before the days of lindaikeji,wizkid ,instagram,android,techno,blackberry,bis.
@Jolllyjoy,when I started using this forum, my first account here (can remember the username), I am sure you would either be in primary school or jss1, so u won't understand.
sadsadsad
Re: Is Nairaland turning To Instagramland by feran15(m): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
psp2pc:

you are that old?.. please migrate to punch.ng
Re: Is Nairaland turning To Instagramland by DonX001: 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
feran15:

i doubt they exist. teens run most of the internet and older people. rarely have time to use nairaland

Lol, sadly I guess you're right.
Older guys do come around but definitely don't have as much time as the teens.
Have actually considered starting a forum myself for mature minds, but I'm not sure I'll have the time required to maintain it optimally.
Re: Is Nairaland turning To Instagramland by DonX001: 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
feran15:

Lol, a forum and a news site are 2 different things and serve different purposes.
Re: Is Nairaland turning To Instagramland by psp2pc(m): 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
feran15:

funny
Re: Is Nairaland turning To Instagramland by DonX001: 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
psp2pc:

Hehehehe.....you captured the picture exactly.

(1) (Reply)

Twitter To Extend Its Character Limit As From 140-10000. / Thai Woman Marries Her Dead Fiancé At His Funeral / Nairaland Is Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.