Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b (59986 Views)

The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) / Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. / Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by viviangist2: 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
The Photos below are the The real faces of the officers that mismanaged, diverted and looted $2.1billion meant to fight Boko Haram ....
The embattled Former National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd) was today arraigned at the FCT High Court Abuja alongside a former Director of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, Aminu Baba Kusa and Director of Finance and Administration in the Office of the NSA, Salisu Shuaibu. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) slammed 22-count charges bordering on fraud and money laundering on the accused persons.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/the-real-faces-of-the-officers-that-mismanaged-diverted-and-looted-2-1billion-meant-to-fight-boko-haram

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by viviangist2: 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed looks innocent

Like Reading the Full Story click , to see more http://www.viviangist.com/dasuki-arraigned-for-money-laundering-photos-to-court

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by HungerBAD: 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
That's a lot of money.

As long as they agree to return what they still have, and agree to some jail time, I think they will be okay.

All their properties, bonds and shares around the world, plus those bought with names of wives, children, friends, phony company names should be seized by the Federal Government.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by jaybee3(m): 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
Don't you need a break from NL considering your bereavement?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by madridguy(m): 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
OJU OLE RE....3X

OLEEEEEE

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by Chanchit: 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
Dasuki the money dispenser looking cool.

18 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by Acidosis(m): 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
Even Sahara Reporters won't stoop so low to make this kind of headline.

You sha want to make money like Linda

16 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by viviangist2: 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
Acidosis:
Even Sahara Reporters won't stoop so low to make this kind of headline.

You sha want to make money like Linda

Yes any problem with that .... alas u no reach pass linda

16 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by JustJosh20(m): 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
hmmmm

are you still saying.. witch..hunting?

5 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by JustJosh20(m): 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
end time faces

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by Khd95(m): 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
If only dasuki's heart was as fine as his faceembarassed

6 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by Rednaxelot: 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
oju ole re
Ole

Oju ole re
Ole

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by Acidosis(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
viviangist2:

Yes any problem with that .... alas u no reach pass linda

Yet, if the same money is paid into your account for ads, you'd gladly accept it.

Where else do you think Linda Ikeji got her money from during the campaigns? Who among the politicians sponsored those ads with their less than N1m salaries?

6 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by olapluto(m): 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
So far, no humming birds from the East can claim Buhari is targetting their zone. When the hammer starts to fall on Madam Ngozi and co, I hope they will sing the same song as they are doing now.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by rifasenate11(m): 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
where you are now is not what you dream less than 10 months ago

2 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by ishiamu(m): 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
HungerBAD:
That's a lot of money.

As long as they agree to return what they still have, and agree to some jail time, I think they will be okay.

All their properties, bonds and shares around the world, plus those bought with names of wives, children, friends, phony company names should be seized by the Federal Government.

You keep ranting on NL like ya opinion count mtchew

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by rusher14: 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
I think they should free the last suspect on account of his lack of "freshness".

grin

6 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by teebaxy(m): 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
2.1 bill dollars to fight book haram? I'm missing Abacha and Obasanjo regime

5 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by vickyO(f): 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
All I want to hear is they have sentenced so and so to so-so-so years in prison for corruption charges.

It won't be bad though, if one or all of the above get some jail time. It'll be a landmark in our judicial system.

Edited
My point is that we've had a lot of corrupt people evade justice and these ones won't be the first. Justice should prevail and till it prevails I'm tired of the whole process.

They bring some people up and before you know it, nothing is heard of them again. I remember the other guy who paid just 750K as plea bargain after looting billions of pension funds. The judicial system has been a joke for a long time and till it starts doing what it should do, I won't raise my blood pressure for soon to be freed thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by damton(m): 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
olapluto:
So far, no humming birds from the East can claim Buhari is targetting their zone. When the hammer starts to fall on Madam Ngozi and co, I hope they will sing the same song as they are doing now.

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by Rotime1(m): 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
demons in human bodies

2 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
heroes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by DICE234(m): 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
Haha

Meanwhile

Click my signature to Register Ur services @ sabiboy and be surprised how many people need Ur service out there.
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by Dannyset(m): 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
The spirit of our gallant soldiers dat die fighting BH will never allow u to hv peace.

3 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by daveyjay(m): 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
jaybee3:
Don't you need a break from NL considering your bereavement?

This person is conversinq with the spirit of 'dede-one-day'

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by 1wolex85: 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
They are all northerners! Just saying...........

4 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by harmless011: 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
melodyirish:
Faces of abokis that say that boko boys will never stop and our soldiers are dying everyday with hunters gun. Mtchewww cry cry
1wolex85:
They are all northerners! Just saying...........
olapluto:

Where they come from is immaterial we should focus on the crime and let the law take its full course.

7 Likes

Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by melodyirish(m): 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
Faces of abokis that say that boko boys will never stop and our soldiers are dying everyday with hunters gun. Mtchewww cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by Abeyjide: 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
so it was Dasuki running the affair of the nation during Gej tenure. Everything was just sharing of national cake in dollars ,naira and euro.does Dasuki looks like a nigerian?
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
My prayer is that, may the labour of our heroes past shall never be in vain. God bless Nigeria.

CHECK/CLICK ON MY SIGNATURE BELOW TO VIEW THE LATEST QUALITY STONE COATED ROOFING TILES PROJECTS..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba and Northern Nigerians Beheaded In Saudi Arabia (2008 article)- refresher / Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth, Azikiwe & Obi Of Onitsha In Onitsha In 1956 / President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.