Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Which Nigerian Artists Should Bill Gates Offer This Money To - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Nigerian Artists Should Bill Gates Offer This Money To (827 Views)

Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas / A Friend If Mine Won This Money On Bet9ja During The Week / Man Gives Food Items & Money To Mum Of Malnourished Kids He Found On Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Artists Should Bill Gates Offer This Money To by ZYZZA: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
Basketmouth mouth posted this on his Instagram page

See response below

BILL GATE OFFERS YOUNG THUG $9,000,000.00 TO STOP MAKING MUSIC.
It was reported a while back that Multi-Billionaire, Bill Gates, has offered Atlanta Rapper Young Thug 9 Million dollars cash to stop making music.

Young Thug who's known for his eccentric style of rap and making random noises in his music. Bill Gates has told reporters “I may not be an avid rap listener, but i sure heard Young Thug’s music and instantly went into depression. I even began to question my existence and why this man was even let 100 feet near a recording studio, he has to go, If he denies my offer, I will offer even more”. Young Thug has yet to reply to the offer.

IMAGINE IF HE'S TO OFFER A NIGERIAN MUSICIAN SUCH MONEY TO STOP SINGING....WHO DO YOU THINK IT WOULD BE?

Re: Which Nigerian Artists Should Bill Gates Offer This Money To by AfribaryChika(f): 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lil Kesh...No Hate.

Re: Which Nigerian Artists Should Bill Gates Offer This Money To by Chanchit: 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
Na Vic O get the money o.
Re: Which Nigerian Artists Should Bill Gates Offer This Money To by opeaceo: 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
Please tonto dike would need it.
Re: Which Nigerian Artists Should Bill Gates Offer This Money To by marshalcarter: 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
Bill gates...aswear...you need to break dat cash in pieces oo cos dem plenty wey dey spit trash startin from little kesh b4 his disciples angry
Re: Which Nigerian Artists Should Bill Gates Offer This Money To by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
all nigeria artiste....to some artistes like Timaya,baddo,terry G,Dbanj,Lil Kesh,Orithshefemi,lil kesh,Davido,Phyno,Psquare,Wizkid its norm but some like 2face its just some minutes of madness
Re: Which Nigerian Artists Should Bill Gates Offer This Money To by ZYZZA: 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
kallmemrB:
all nigeria artiste....to some artistes like Timaya,baddo,terry G,Dbanj,Lil Kesh,Orithshefemi,lil kesh,Davido,Phyno,Psquare,Wizkid its norm but some like 2face its just some minutes of madness
na all the celeb you wan list

Lol

(1) (Reply)

List Of Successful Applicants To Work In Abuja / Yes! We Know Bbn Sms Comet (mobile App) Failed.... What's Next? / Pls Help Find This Missing Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.