Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Hilarious Comment To A Post On My FB Page - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Comment To A Post On My FB Page (7031 Views)

Hilarious Comment To A Post A Twitter Post That Got Everyone Laughing / Chai We Boys Dat Like Bress Yaff Suffer Check My First Comment To See Why / The Most Hilarious Comment Ever Seen On Nairaland (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Comment To A Post On My FB Page by kingcypress: 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
Just stumbled on this on my Facebook page. It got me laughing out loud. Apart from the poor composition, the commenter also think people are so myopic and gullible as himself.
Please read and laugh....... Don't follow the information in the comedy ooooo.

"Happy new month to all friends,in facebook My name is randy, am fro m lagos state and am 23 years old have be calling some many agent to hook me up with a sugar mummy after sending them money day we not give any sugar mummy but one good day I see (barrister lawson) post on facebook and I persn! call him and he tell me every thing how am going to get a rich sugar mummy and he also tell me what to do and I do it, can you believe me that after I do every thing. (barrister lawson) give me her contact first and I call the sugar mummy and the sugar mummy tell me were to meet her and I went to the plays thrush I see her and I was very happy, when I meet her I tell her that I don't have money to pay my school fees and she take me to the bank and give me 80.000 for me to pay my school fees, be for we stared the connection, so today am a very happy man and I have the money to do any thing I like now am a big man, pls my friends help me to thank (barrister Lawson) for what he have do in my life, I use this opportunity to tell every one in any state or any country if you need a rich sugar mummy (barrister lawson) is the only one who can give you a real sugar mummy that we make you happy if you are interested to get any sugar mummy in any state or any country just contact agent morgan on 08145507009 or whatsapp for instant hookup on +234814550709 may you be bless .please if you call him help me too thank him....... 1 love"

Pls don't call
Re: Hilarious Comment To A Post On My FB Page by dredica09: 4:16am On Dec 20, 2015
HELLO

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A SUGAR MUMMY WHO CAN SATISFY YOU VERY WELL, YOU CAN CONTACT US TODAY VIA (08070966570) WE CAN CONNECT YOU TO ANY LEVEL OF SUGAR MUMMY YOU REQUIRE . YOU CAN ALSO EMAIL ME OR PHONE CALL MR FRED ON=(08070966570)
Re: Hilarious Comment To A Post On My FB Page by belt073: 9:59am On May 15, 2016
ADD ME ON WHATSAPP 08077544690
MR STALLONE.(08077544690)...FACEBOOK NAME ......STALLONE OTO)
WE PROVI
DE FASTEST,RELAIBLE AND QUALITY SUGAR MUMMMY,DADDY,GAY,AND LESBIANS.
WE GIVE YOU MAXIMUM SECURITY WHICH WE KEEP U SAVE FOR HIGH CLASS CUSTOMER
THAT NEED THIS.
maximum security is guarantee from any of our clients because we have done
ALL NECESSARY
BACKGROUND CHECKUP ON ALL THE LADIES AND MEN WE HAVE ON OUR DATABASES.
NOWADAYS,FINDING SUGAR MUMMY AND DADDY CAN BE QUITE STRESSFUL AND
COMPLICATED.
BUT WE MAKE IT EASY AND SUCCESSFUL WITHOUT ANY STRESS AND FIND THE RIGHT
SUGAR MUMMY AND
DADDY FOR YOU.
SUGAR MUMMY SERVICE ARE NOT ONLY FOR SEX AND PLEASURE IT BRING YOU
OPPORTUNITY TO MEET
HOT AND MATURE LADIES AND DADDIES THAT ARE POLITICIANS,EXECUTIVE,HONORABLE,
OIL BARON
MONEY BUSINESS MEN & WOMEN,DIRECTOR, C.E.O OF COMPANIES.
ANY WHERE U ARE GHANA,NIGERIA COTONOU,SOUTH AFRICA MALAYSIA,ZIMBABWE IVORY
COAST.
IF YOU WE START DATING SUGAR MUMMY AND DADDY IN MORE PRODUCTIVE AND
REWARDING MANNER
THIS SOMETHING THAT YOU NEED TO DO.
CONTACT THE P.R.O OF PEOPLE MATE DATING AGENCY (MR STALLONE .08077544690)..
FACE BOOK STALLONE OTO)
FULLY REGISTER UNDER C.A.C (CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION)
MOST IMPORTANCE OF ALL, YOU NEED TO REMEMBER THAT ALL OF THE EFFORT THAT
YOU
HAVE PLACED WILL BE GREATLY REWARDED ONCE YOU ARE ABLE TO FIND YOUR IDEAL
OF SUGAR MUMMY DATING
GRAPE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET OUR LADIES ANY IN
BENIN,LAGOS,ABUJA,calabar,ANAMBRA,DELTA,JOS,PORTHARCOURT,
KONGI,RIVER,IBADAN,EDO,KADUNA,ABIA, STATE.
IF YOU WANT MR STALLONE TO CALL YOU HIMSELF THEN DROP UR INFORMATION.
YOUR NAME..............
YOUR AGE...............
YOUR OCCUPATION.........
YOUR LOCATION...........
TEXT IT TO THIS NUMBER 08077544690 THEN MR STALLONE WE CALL YOU HIMSELF.
MR STALLONE(08077544690)

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Comment To A Post On My FB Page by kingAdex789: 2:57pm On May 22, 2016
Im Mr ade__age: 23__ocupation: profetion in barbing__location: ibadan__and am really good in bed just give me a call anytime any day becouse i live alone__need a really sugar mummy__08146638677

Re: Hilarious Comment To A Post On My FB Page by Coulins: 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
ARE YOU IN NEED OF A RICH
WEALTHY SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR
DADDY IN NIGERIA,THEN CONTACT WITH
GOLDEN LINKS SUGAR MUMMY/DADDY CONNECTS.
DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR IN NIGERIAN AGENT MR COULINS OSAWARU on
+2348066094055

Are you good in bed,do you have
all it takes to partake in our
service,we offered fast reliable service to you anywhere you
are in NIGERIA.

Welcome to Nigeria's finest, reliable dating agency with good track records. We have a wonderful influential network of clients ranging from government officials, politicians, senators, executive, honorables, oil barons, money bag business personality, hotel owners and gold men and women, and we have very influential and connected sugar mummies and Daddys, Be among the people to get our exclusive connections. We are the best reliable, efficient in our job, get the opportunity to meet them. We have sugar mummies all over Nigeria who are willing to lavish money on you, with gifts, cars, house and even contracts connections, and even assist get a job, enter the entertainment industry. fashion industry, and also assist in getting loans, and financial assistance.
Call Mr Coulins Osawaru for explanation. +234(0) 8066094055

Email: Coulinsosawaru@yahoo.com
Facebook id: Coulins Osawaru.
Mobile Number: +2348066094055
Start calling now we are at your service....

Note:It takes just 2days to meet
your match,after official registration.
Re: Hilarious Comment To A Post On My FB Page by samwayne154(m): 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
Op just shared a funny post and every one started advertising if u need sugar mummy or daddy
Re: Hilarious Comment To A Post On My FB Page by kingcypress: 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
This is the worst thread Iv ever created.
Re: Hilarious Comment To A Post On My FB Page by dessywayne(m): 5:22pm On May 27, 2018
I feel ur pain bro....
Re: Hilarious Comment To A Post On My FB Page by valgbo(m): 9:38am On Jun 11, 2018
kingcypress:
This is the worst thread Iv ever created.
rolling on the floor laughing
Re: Hilarious Comment To A Post On My FB Page by valgbo(m): 11:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
saw this thread again, and started laughing again, lol
Re: Hilarious Comment To A Post On My FB Page by LEX4352(m): 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
SUGAR MUMMY SEARCHERS/FINDERS: Please be careful/note that my below testimony on how I get a Rich Sugar Mummy have been copied/Edicted by some male scammers who scammed me before I meet with Mrs Sandra number which is (+23481-4055-3826)! Is only Mrs Sandra you should call (+234814055386)! Try a female agent (Mrs. Sandra). male agents in the game are too plenty!! I know they will still change this one #fools(scammers)! Please if you need a suger mummy, read below on how I get my Suger mummy!.

Do you need a Sugar Mummy/Daddy?, Call Mrs. Sandra now on (+23481-4055-3826) she is genuine she has linked me up with a Rich Sugar Mummy. I never believed Sugar Mummy is real until I called Mrs. Sandra which I saw her number through a post by “MUSA SAMUEL”, who testified on how “Mrs. Sandra” Connected him to a Rich Sugar Mummy after he has been scammed online by other people, all the name of Sugar Mummy, I picked her Phone No which is (+23481-4055-3826) on “MUSA SAMUEL’S” post/comment, I called her, I also told her how I have been scammed online before by other agents, she told me to trust her that in three(3) hours she will connect me up with a Suagr Mummy, the fact/true was I did not believe her at the first place, but I was just like let me try, I followed all her instructions carefully, within three(3) hours she trully connected/linked me up to a Rich Sugar Mummy, it was like a dream when I first meet with my Sugar Mummy who today is paying me just as Mrs. Sandra said she was going to be paying me, you cant believe this, as am talking with you now am to meet with my Rich Sugar Mummy today for the seventh(7th) time and she has been taking good care of me. please help me thank “MUSA SAMUEL” who directed me to Mrs. Sandra through his posts/comments. lastly help me thank a woman who keeps to her word, I call her OMINI TALK & DO, her name is Sandra, she is nice & genuine you can also call her now on (+23481-4055-3826) she will link/connect you to a Rich Sugar Mummy, Alleh she is really nice & genuine may God bless you Sandra!!
Re: Hilarious Comment To A Post On My FB Page by kingcypress: 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2018
Plsss helppp!!!!!! How can I delete this tread?
Re: Hilarious Comment To A Post On My FB Page by FUNNYBONE1(m): 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2018
cypress post=72796000]Plsss helppp!!!!!! How can I delete this tread?[/quote]
HAHAHA U NEVER SEE NYTHING

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Comment To A Post On My FB Page by kingcypress: 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
I seriously need help on how to delete this thread. I don't want anybody to fall victim due to my negligence. Can the thread be stopped?

(1) (Reply)

Riddles / Checkout This Funny Conversation Between A Boy And A Girl / I Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.