Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,148 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:48 AM

Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President (21432 Views)

Burial Of Abu Ali, And Other Soldiers, COAS, Buratai Represents Buhari / Osinbajo Represents Buhari In Niger Republic - Photos / Osinbajo Represents Buhari In Burkina Faso 2 Address Its Political Coup(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by Zikkyfuse(m): 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-EQDa7_rrwXU/Vm7tU0iASEI/AAAAAAAHqh0/TfW_cl37M5o/s400/1.jpg[/img]

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo SAN arrived the Conakry International Airport Guinea last night to represent President Buhari at the Swearing-in Ceremony of President Alpha Conde as the new president of the Republic of Guinea. He was received at the airport by the Prime Minister Mohamed Said Fofana, Governor of Conakry Soriba Sorel Camara and Hon. Minister for Interior of Guinea, General Bourama Conde. Continue to see more photos

: http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/12/osinbajo-represents-buhari-at-swearing.html

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by Zikkyfuse(m): 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by OVI75(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
Mcteeewww expidite action nd giv us jobs,com to tink of it,he does D's giv me d 2 ltrs I nid to power my gen ds Nite,to watch chelsea cry.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ok
Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by maestrojay(m): 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
nice one,
Wait oo.. from wat i see in d last pix, 3 presidents are sharing one chair.. wen naija VP balance for one chair..NAIJA get stance abeg .

i get else sumtin to say...

35 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
Great
Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by coolhamid(m): 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
Mehn, see that pretty woman standing close to the VP's aircraft...

Na only her i see o.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by omusiliyu(m): 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
grin gringrin

Our mere commissioner doing what he knows how to do best.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by lankieman: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
President and vice Journey men grin

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by bigeagleeye(m): 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
Good to know
Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by emmanuel596(m): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
Good man......I know some illitrates are still gonna come call you and your boss names.....those from the looters part who dosnt know it takes Time for anything good to be achieved.....GOD Is with you and he will disgrace their efforts of Making dis administration fail

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by LesbianBoy(m): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
No be this man saraki call ''mere commisioner''

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by idbami2(m): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
Arr these guys talkng abt the fuel crisiss?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by bisdam9086(m): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
Good man, Good man...
Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by cruzita(f): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
before u will find out day this post is meaningless it will be too late
Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by wellmax(m): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
Welldone Prof.

Gradually Nigeria is regaining her pride of place in the committee of Nations

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by JingoOAU(m): 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
Short brainy pprofessor

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by Deckynyansha(f): 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
where Buhari go self?...mtchwwww
Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by ta4ba3(m): 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
Adonbelieveit so boo boo is at home... somebody tell me mronechance is not dead nor ill

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by horlah005: 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
Always in black. I wonder......anyway

Good for him
Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by Viktor1983(m): 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
Tor Madala
Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by chrisbaby24(m): 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ok....make u and ur oga dey travel nothing dey happen....
Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by Sunnycliff(m): 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
Why send Osinbajo, is our Globetrotter tired on international gallivantings?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by Manred0(m): 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
So presidential smiley smiley smiley
Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by ORACLE1975(m): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
K
Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by hertheytheydgee(m): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
F
Re: Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President by anytexy: 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
z

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mohammed Adamu: Police Need 250,000 Rifles, 1,000 APCs, 774 Drones / Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Mahamat Idriss, Chad’s Interim Leader / Peter Odili On EFCC Watch List, Immigration Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.