Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' (2746 Views)

Amendment Of CCB/CCT Act By National Assembly Is Null & Void - Olatunde Bakare / Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) / Division In Senate Over Amendment Of CCB Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by justwise(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
pillarmaria:
Since seun announced the restriction of pro-biafran topics, I have come to notice the following.
1. Igbos now see seun as a tribalist.
2. Even the mods have mixed feelings about it.
3. Topics no longer hit FP as usuals, thereby making nairaland a bit boring.
4. Yorubas feel much comfortable with the rule.
5. Most biafran apologists have exited Nairaland cos they feel unjustly treated.
6. There has been lesser cases of tribal wars cos the Igbo warlords are nowhere to be found. (its always fun reading/learning from peoples hate speeches).
7. The rule has created more hate than intended. Most igbos feel suen is trying to be on the side of greater Nigerians.
8. Seun might be in regrets now. Since suen has remained silent about the pleas to revisit the rule, whatelse can we think of?
9) above all, the rule is a violation of human right. We have freedom to express ourselves and our believe.
10) Mr Suen, please revisit the rule.

I'm 100% Igbo and I support the rule. I started banning Biafra tolls even before the rule was introduced

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by ODVanguard: 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
Sydney22:
[s][/s]

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by pillarmaria(m): 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
TGM2015:

Hmmm, I don't understand all these threats, leave Nairaland and nairaland will cease to exit? Or what?
Same thing about Lagos, what can't you misguided elements among knowledgeable and intelligent IBO's protest massive Exodus of your people from all part of this country including this forum and see if developmental progress will not happened.

Mind you Yoruba is the first ethnic group in Nigeria to witness civilisation and produce the first Africa to intreprete the whole Bible into Africa language. Yoruba's are more civilized and intelligent, except few of them, compared to other tribe in Nigeria. Yoruba and Hausas are the back bone of Nigeria economy through massive agricultural product before our vagabond in power or better say vissionless & lazy leaders shift focus to oil.

The oil that you guy relied on after cessation is not as viable as agricultural opportunity that Yorubaland possesses.

Simple sentence you will not comprehend. Naira is for Nigeria and its land shouldnot be used to promote discord or course of action against it. Is that difficult for you guys to understand? You guys needs to check your brain as Seun is right on that rule and it does not in any way restrict any right form of human right considering that promoting the course of Biafra is anti-Nigeria and threats to the unity,peace and love of Nigeria.

Ifany section of Nigeria has any reasonable cause(s) to be independent of Nigeria, they should approach compent court of law with competent jurisdiction and should pursue it to international court of law than all this childish display of stupidity.
your mannerless approach to the topic is very wrong. You are not fighting anybody yet, so be at peace with yourself.
Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by pillarmaria(m): 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
justwise:

I'm 100% Igbo and I support the rule. I started banning Biafra tolls even before the rule was introduced
Did you understand my post atall? Reread again, tnx.
Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by Sydney22: 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
justwise:

who asked u mr banner ? Hope u banned odua cum Arewa trolls too!?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by fashiajones(m): 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
it pained me to hear a literate Nigerian or tribalism make some unreasonable statement..for God sake Nairaland is suppose to be a forum to discuss ideologies not to spread hate...'do not use nairaland to promote illegal act'.... did you see biafra been promoted in any tv or radio station? NO because it is not legal.. the only place you will see that is radio biafra..so my humble fellas let love one another and stop hating the rule or the owner of this site...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by abduljabbar4(m): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
ABDamola:

Start by leavin pls! We won't miss u atal!!!
Nairaland has gotten its name and its an established forum!

Seun on d losin side? U wana talk abt ads?
Igbos too knw say 4 dia product 2 get traffic, dm nin 2 patronize nairaland!

And dia r many Nigerians dt patronize nairaland 4 ads!

Just like the way they cant leave Lagos, the idiots cant leave nairaland

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by sirthisthickkal: 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
flokii:
@OP the number of guests has increased

biafraans now in guest mode cheesy

they're addicted... evryone is addicted grin..
grin
Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by Sydney22: 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Just like the way they cant leave Lagos, the idiots cant leave nairaland
abdul my son where is your brain ? Why carry Lagos matter for head like Gele when you're from Adamawa?
Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by Episteme2(m): 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
TGM2015:

Hmmm, I don't understand all these threats, leave Nairaland and nairaland will cease to exit? Or what?
Same thing about Lagos, what can't you misguided elements among knowledgeable and intelligent IBO's protest massive Exodus of your people from all part of this country including this forum and see if developmental progress will not happened.

Mind you Yoruba is the first ethnic group in Nigeria to witness civilisation and produce the first Africa to intreprete the whole Bible into Africa language. Yoruba's are more civilized and intelligent, except few of them, compared to other tribe in Nigeria. Yoruba and Hausas are the back bone of Nigeria economy through massive agricultural product before our vagabond in power or better say vissionless & lazy leaders shift focus to oil.

The oil that you guy relied on after cessation is not as viable as agricultural opportunity that Yorubaland possesses.

Simple sentence you will not comprehend. Naira is for Nigeria and its land shouldnot be used to promote discord or course of action against it. Is that difficult for you guys to understand? You guys needs to check your brain as Seun is right on that rule and it does not in any way restrict any right form of human right considering that promoting the course of Biafra is anti-Nigeria and threats to the unity,peace and love of Nigeria.

Ifany section of Nigeria has any reasonable cause(s) to be independent of Nigeria, they should approach compent court of law with competent jurisdiction and should pursue it to international court of law than all this childish display of stupidity.
Incosequent disjointed narrative exercise. Albeit, you are entitled to your own sentiments but definitely not facts.
If this trash makes you happy, you can continue flirting with it.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' by Seun(m): 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
fashiajones:
it pained me to hear a literate Nigerian or tribalism make some unreasonable statement..for God sake Nairaland is suppose to be a forum to discuss ideologies not to spread hate...'do not use nairaland to promote illegal act'.... did you see biafra been promoted in any tv or radio station? NO because it is not legal.. the only place you will see that is radio biafra..so my humble fellas let love one another and stop hating the rule or the owner of this site...
You've said it all!

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2)

BREAKING!!! Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria; Condemns Buhari’s Economic Policies / Nigeria Army Desert Bikers / Will This Happen In Nigeria Very Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.