Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army (27503 Views)

Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) / Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police / Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by masqot(m): 2:11am On Dec 15, 2015
but I wonder why a right-thinking individual would obstruct a military convoy? Do they expect the convoy to coward out?
As much as I blame the military for killing "innocent" civilians, Shi'its' action is suicidal. I pray this does not degenerate to what we're experiencing with Book Haram.

2 Likes

Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by Layolaw(f): 2:47am On Dec 15, 2015
Minimum force my foot, lives were lost you went back to destroy their HQ and arrest their leader for God sake!? Huh there is no human right in this country/zoo
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by Nobody: 2:54am On Dec 15, 2015
Daslim180:
Today's Reality

Big House________Small Family

More Degrees ________ Less Common Sense

Advanced Medicine________Poor Health

High Income ______ Less Peace of Mind

High IQ _____ Less Emotion

Good Knowledge _____ Less Wisdom

Numbers of Affairs ______ No True Love

Lot of Friends on Facebook ____ No best Friends

More Alcohol _____ Less Water

Lots of Human________ Less Humanity

Costly Watches _________ But No Time

Back to the topic........ Nigeria Army might be right here anyway, but you don't attack an unarmed civilian. Though, I saw a member of the Shiite with a catapult. Should we call that one armed?
they attacked the armed civilians. How many CP did u see? A cp cud project explosives, mind u.
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by Layolaw(f): 2:59am On Dec 15, 2015
Onyocha:
1.) explain why the Shiites were killed by soldiers in revenge attacks at three different locations after the army chief had passed through the highway by troops reinforcements

2.) why was their center burnt down and raided for days which amount to hundreds killed

3.) why was the leader's wife and son shot? is that minimum force too?

4.) why should the military arrest the cleric

5.) is the punishment for blocking roads death?

6.) why was the leader's house attacked

7.) is blocking roads worth the lives of people

8.) where is the NTA and AIT videos-we want to see what happened

9.) do you know if the person who allegedly threw a stone, shot or threw a metallic projectile was an alien in the procession trying to hijack it and provoke reaction?

10.) does one person throwing a projectile justify risking the lives of thousands of others in procession?

11.) who did you "negotiate" with

12.) was there a procession leader?

13.) can we hear from the procession leader? and if not, did you "negotiate" with random people numbering thousands?

14.) why didnt you notify the police in a democracy?

15.) will you apply the same force at christians and Sunni Muslims who block roads for their religious ceremonies?

16.) was any soldier injured or dead? why was the casualties on one side with your minimum force if those people were "armed"?

17.) did you recover any weapons from the dead or the house and islamic center raided?
God bless you, let the NA answer these qs quickly
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by Layolaw(f): 3:03am On Dec 15, 2015
Lionsclaw:
God Puni.sh Nigerian Army. U applied minimum force to send your own civilians to their graves. Na God go use minimum force kill all of una. From your coas to the least rank and file grin
amen
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by Billygee2u: 3:59am On Dec 15, 2015
Daslim180:
Today's Reality

Big House________Small Family

More Degrees ________ Less Common Sense

Advanced Medicine________Poor Health

High Income ______ Less Peace of Mind

High IQ _____ Less Emotion

Good Knowledge _____ Less Wisdom

Numbers of Affairs ______ No True Love

Lot of Friends on Facebook ____ No best Friends

More Alcohol _____ Less Water

Lots of Human________ Less Humanity

Costly Watches _________ But No Time

Back to the topic........ Nigeria Army might be right here anyway, but you don't attack an unarmed civilian. Though, I saw a member of the Shiite with a catapult. Should we call that one armed?
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by Captain3star(m): 4:05am On Dec 15, 2015
The Army is the best institution in Nigeria where you are made to protect the constitution without fear or favor
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by ademusiwa1e: 4:09am On Dec 15, 2015
[size=18pt]I see what the problem is in this picture
They have the same color of flag as the country of western Nigeria. And many dont know until Jonathan good luck govt. But they designed their flag which look alike western nigeria flag before it.

So they are been attacked by people because the flag .[/size]

Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by ademusiwa1e: 4:14am On Dec 15, 2015
[size=18pt][img]The army should ask them to change their flag. I don't think they would try to kill buratui. But who ever kill his son.. Sorry.

They can see the military is using the flag of the country of western Nigeria

Buhari has to visit yar adua family on television because many northerners say they kill yar adua but they don'tknow bBuhari knows yar adua

a[/size]
[/img]

Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 15, 2015
sammysammy111:
Call it whatever you want to call it .
Abuse of human rights or injustice or
whatever you want to use to define it....na
oyo!
The COAS is one of the most important
guest and chief host at the POP in Depot
NA Zaria.
On a day like this all roads leads to
Zaria,Depot NA. So why should any group
choose to block a federal highway? For
what? Who are they? Ten times the NA
should gun them down.
A threat on the life of the COAS is a threat
to the Presidency.
An attack on the COAS is an attack on the
entire NA.
That you blocked the highway for a stupid
procession that adds no value on our
national life and economy was not enough
and you went ahead to attack the convoy
of the COAS on national duty is a great
offence.
You asked for it and so you deserve it.
When next you choose to flex muscles
choose your battle well and your weapons
well too.
been reading and too tired to comment, but I'm glad that there is someone that shares my view, alot of us are just being emotional here. I hate any kind of killing but I'm sure most of us will still berate Nigeria army if those members of the sect has succeeded in attacking the convoy or killing any soldier, foe goodness sake, this is coas we are talking about. The might and glory of Nigeria in person, if they had allowed those miscreants to rubish them like that, it would have spelt doom for us all. Their actions is just a message to all that would come after them.

1 Like

Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by Usman212s: 6:00am On Dec 15, 2015
Biafra should also apply thier minimum sense to know that they're in trauble..

1 Like

Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by kristisking(m): 6:12am On Dec 15, 2015
But could it be that the army couldn't have applied the said minimum force without the lost of lives? I will agree with the Nigerian army on the issue of those shiite members using weapons having witnessed last year's incident where the shiites displayed clubs and matchets, but there should have been a better way of dealing with them without losing lives. Does Nigeria army use canisters and rubber bullets? I think these should have been used instead of live bullets. Those killed should have been tactically arrested and made to face the law. One thing I don't understand still is the way these people block roads any time they hold their procession. Their leader should as a matter of urgency put an end to such processions that infringe on the right of others. They have the rights to hold processions, however in doing so, the rights of others should not be violated.
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by Belokai: 6:20am On Dec 15, 2015
gbam! They got what they asked for.!!!

1 Like

Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by funmercy1(f): 6:39am On Dec 15, 2015
Donpressman:
But army is to kill
army uses gun, and what does d gun do? Na u talk ma
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by funmercy1(f): 6:48am On Dec 15, 2015
sammysammy111:
Call it whatever you want to call it .
Abuse of human rights or injustice or
whatever you want to use to define it....na
oyo!
The COAS is one of the most important
guest and chief host at the POP in Depot
NA Zaria.
On a day like this all roads leads to
Zaria,Depot NA. So why should any group
choose to block a federal highway? For
what? Who are they? Ten times the NA
should gun them down.
A threat on the life of the COAS is a threat
to the Presidency.
An attack on the COAS is an attack on the
entire NA.
That you blocked the highway for a stupid
procession that adds no value on our
national life and economy was not enough
and you went ahead to attack the convoy
of the COAS on national duty is a great
offence.
You asked for it and so you deserve it.
When next you choose to flex muscles
choose your battle well and your weapons
well too.
exactly! Flexing muscle for d COAS.
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 15, 2015
masqot:
but I wonder why a right-thinking individual would obstruct a military convoy? Do they expect the convoy to coward out?
As much as I blame the military for killing "innocent" civilians, Shi'its' action is suicidal. I pray this does not degenerate to what we're experiencing with Book Haram.

it's the Nigerian mentality... imagine cult group in uniben holding a procession from the morgue @ ubth carrying a dead member and blocking federal girls road @ osasogie ... keeping every one in traffic , harassing shop owners and shooting into the air ... there were 2 hilux filled with at least 10 policemen stuck in the traffic with motorist and they couldn't get down and clear the road.
if it was the military , am sure they woulda dealt with those boys and the media will claim they killed students

3 Likes

Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by funmercy1(f): 6:52am On Dec 15, 2015
Layolaw:
Minimum force my foot, lives were lost you went back to destroy their HQ and arrest their leader for God sake!? Huh there is no human right in this country/zoo
hello goat, since u are a Nigerian (zoo), which means u are an animal(goat). Na u wey lions like us d use 4 lunch, abi..... Silly

1 Like

Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by Afroconnect: 7:12am On Dec 15, 2015
The nigerian army is the pride of the nation,kill any terrorists islamists-dumbos controlled by their slave master iran.

Islam is a dangerous religion-we must not give it too much recognition.

Religion is a personal thing no idiot has the right to block the roadordisturb others with such terrorists religion.

The sect member committed suicide,how dare you confront the nigerian army.

F-ck iran,and thei terrorists allies. Dumb blacks following white/arab religions like dummies.

1 Like

Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by Afroconnect: 7:15am On Dec 15, 2015
quote author=kristisking post=41013539]But could it be that the army couldn't have applied the said minimum force without the lost of lives? I will agree with the Nigerian army on the issue of those shiite members using weapons having witnessed last year's incident where the shiites displayed clubs and matchets, but there should have been a better way of dealing with them without losing lives. Does Nigeria army use canisters and rubber bullets? I think these should have been used instead of live bullets. Those killed should have been tactically arrested and made to face the law. One thing I don't understand still is the way these people block roads any time they hold their procession. Their leader should as a matter of urgency put an end to such processions that infringe on the right of others. They have the rights to hold processions, however in doing so, the rights of others should not be violated.[/quote]
Mumu shut up,should we be afraid of a dumb group of people blinded by a false doctrine?

The army is not a police,they are a force of killers-the shitte men would have killed the army personnel if they had not acted fast.

1 Like

Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by ollyruffy: 7:28am On Dec 15, 2015
I said it before that NA is actually disorientated. Minimum force my ass. If these mofos have an access to an atomic bomb. They would have bombed this country at that moment.

We all know how nigerian soldiers will react to a road blockage of COAS by bloody civilians. That was the real truth. NA men believe they are above common civilians due to their poor orientation.
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by kristisking(m): 7:34am On Dec 15, 2015
Afroconnect:
quote author=kristisking post=41013539]But could it be that the army couldn't have applied the said minimum force without the lost of lives? I will agree with the Nigerian army on the issue of those shiite members using weapons having witnessed last year's incident where the shiites displayed clubs and matchets, but there should have been a better way of dealing with them without losing lives. Does Nigeria army use canisters and rubber bullets? I think these should have been used instead of live bullets. Those killed should have been tactically arrested and made to face the law. One thing I don't understand still is the way these people block roads any time they hold their procession. Their leader should as a matter of urgency put an end to such processions that infringe on the right of others. They have the rights to hold processions, however in doing so, the rights of others should not be violated.
Mumu shut up,should we be afraid of a dumb group of people blinded by a false doctrine?

The army is not a police,they are a force of killers-the shitte men would have killed the army personnel if they "had not acted fast.
You have displayed your stupidity and shallow minded personality. Learn to respect people's opinions. No matter their action, rules of engagement should have been followed by the Nigerian army. Besides I never justified the action of the shiites but they have the right just like you to practise whatever religion and in which ever way they deem fit to worship their God without infringing on the rights of others. Everyone has a right to worship. Get this into your dull head!

1 Like

Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by nnamdiosu(m): 7:34am On Dec 15, 2015
if u guys call this minimum ( his wife, son and some follwers dead) i pray never to see your maximum.
* runs away before Nigeria army applies minimum on me too

1 Like

Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by tola268: 7:39am On Dec 15, 2015
Donpressman:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/we-applied-minimum-force-on-shiite-members-says-army/227952/
The religious sect should warn themselves, Nigeria Army is not a group to play with this time of bokoharam, thank God they didn't apply heavy harm
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by Afroconnect: 7:39am On Dec 15, 2015
kristisking:
You have displayed your stupidity and shallow minded personality. Learn to respect people's opinions. No matter their action, rules of engagement should have been followed by the Nigerian army. Besides I never justified the action of the shiites but they have the right just like you to practise whatever religion and in which ever way they deem fit to worship their God without infringing on the rights of others. Everyone has a right to worship. Get this into your dull head!

If your dumb shite father likes let him go to the street and block it again,abi una mosque no do una?
No one gives a f-ck about ur zombie religion. Dumb terrorists,slaves to iran that takes pleasure in executing women everyday.
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by authority2006(m): 7:50am On Dec 15, 2015
FxDuke:
but at atimes am sorry to say this some peeps use to behave like akuya. how can you challenge an army personel and the overall boss who can be regarded as feild marshal? dem get mind o. RIP to the departed.
You are being fed lies.
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by authority2006(m): 7:54am On Dec 15, 2015
Afroconnect:
quote author=kristisking post=41013539]But could it be that the army couldn't have applied the said minimum force without the lost of lives? I will agree with the Nigerian army on the issue of those shiite members using weapons having witnessed last year's incident where the shiites displayed clubs and matchets, but there should have been a better way of dealing with them without losing lives. Does Nigeria army use canisters and rubber bullets? I think these should have been used instead of live bullets. Those killed should have been tactically arrested and made to face the law. One thing I don't understand still is the way these people block roads any time they hold their procession. Their leader should as a matter of urgency put an end to such processions that infringe on the right of others. They have the rights to hold processions, however in doing so, the rights of others should not be violated.

The army is not a police,they are a force of killers-the shitte men would have killed the army personnel if they had not acted fast.
You are a liar from the pit of hell. They carried weapons last year? How many soldiers killed, how many soldiers injured? Did army show the weapons recovered from them? Must you lie to make your submission acceptable?

2 Likes

Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by carinmom(f): 7:57am On Dec 15, 2015
hazyfm1:

Where you there when they were Negotiating?
Yes they tried to negotiate with them. It was shown live in NTA, and its all over the net. I can even assure you that we got the same information from eyewitnesses corroborating the NA.

3 Likes

Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by jude33084(m): 8:01am On Dec 15, 2015
hertheytheydgee:
You call that minimum?
Lives were lost, his family were killed, and you caused ppl to steal from thier dead corpse.

Odaju buruku, na im una be.
Oh, you mean maximum right?

[s]If na boko boys na to run or make una get missing yeye[/s]

Please tell your Muslims brothers to behave.

I do not think that it would have taken 30secs for them to allow the NA to go their way?

1 Like

Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by undigeh: 8:04am On Dec 15, 2015
hazyfm1:

Where you there when they were Negotiating?
Why must they carry arms is the question they must answer.

1 Like

Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by jude33084(m): 8:05am On Dec 15, 2015
authority2006:
You are a liar from the pit of hell. They carried weapons last year? How soldiers killed, how many soldiers injured? Did army show the weapons recovered from them? Must you lie to make your submission acceptable?

Tell your fellow Muslims to behave and act like civilize people.
Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by Nwtptx(m): 8:09am On Dec 15, 2015
Y should they possess fire arms

1 Like

Re: We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army by nwadiuko1(m): 8:22am On Dec 15, 2015
minimum what? okay bring it down to the nearest joule,, kilo joule , newton or whatever it is force is measured in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

House Of Reps Fixes Resumption For Tuesday Amid Coronavirus Pandemic / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days / President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.