Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,478 members, 7,770,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:36 AM

Naija Cook In New York Area? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Naija Cook In New York Area? (8057 Views)

Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos / African Jollof Rice Challenge: $5000 Prize For Best Jollof Rice Cook In Africa / 6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Cook In New York Area? by abokinama: 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
Need help, will pay for pots of soup. Please reply asap.
Re: Naija Cook In New York Area? by lonelydora: 6:54am On Jan 31, 2016
Naija food just dey hungry you. lol

2 Likes

Re: Naija Cook In New York Area? by aydelicious: 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
lonelydora:
Naija food just dey hungry you. lol
which type of naijafood dey hungry you so that I can help you out with it.
Re: Naija Cook In New York Area? by abokinama: 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lonely dora, just seeing. Na soup dem i beed oh
Re: Naija Cook In New York Area? by abokinama: 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
aydelicious:

which type of naijafood dey hungry you so that I can help you out with it.

Aydelicious, na soup different kinds i need. You dey around new yourk area?
Re: Naija Cook In New York Area? by SAMBARRY: 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
How much you go pay?

2 Likes

Re: Naija Cook In New York Area? by aydelicious: 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
SAMBARRY:
How much you go pay?
how much are you selling it?
Re: Naija Cook In New York Area? by SAMBARRY: 7:28am On Apr 03, 2016
aydelicious:

how much are you selling it?
how much you wan buy am smiley
Re: Naija Cook In New York Area? by 4nobody4every1: 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naija Cook In New York Area? by aydelicious: 11:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:
okay then...
Re: Naija Cook In New York Area? by aydelicious: 11:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
abokinama:

Aydelicious, na soup different kinds i need. You dey around new yourk area?
No, I'm Nigeria.
Re: Naija Cook In New York Area? by abokinama: 6:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
SAMBARRY:
How much you go pay?
U dey NY?
Re: Naija Cook In New York Area? by SAMBARRY: 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
abokinama:

U dey NY?
I dey united States of Nigeria cool
Re: Naija Cook In New York Area? by 4nobody4every1: 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
SAMBARRY:
I dey united States of Nigeria cool
when will you cook those foods you posted for me? grin

Re: Naija Cook In New York Area? by SAMBARRY: 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
4nobody4every1:
when will you cook those foods you posted for me? grin
ok let me give you small appetizer grin

Re: Naija Cook In New York Area? by 4nobody4every1: 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
SAMBARRY:
ok let me give you small appetizer grin
Chai, this look sumptuous, appealing and fantastic, thank you, muah cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Cook In New York Area? by SoupEmbassy: 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
Soup Embassy now offers speedy soup delivery in Lagos and Abuja.All you have to do to get your favorite of soup prepared and delivered to your home while you go around doing your daily routine is just to visit their website www.soupembassy.com, select your preferred soup, add to cart and check out. Unlike others that require you to make payment upfront, Soup Embassy gives you an option to conveniently pay Cash on Delivery or online using your ATM card. Before now, the Abuja based soup retailer limited home delivery to Abuja and environs alone but has decided to extend their services to Lagos because of the frequent orders they turn down from their loyal who have moved to Lagos. All soups comes with 20 pieces of beef, ponmo (kanda/cowskin), stockfish and smoked fish in 4 Litres bowl.

Soup Embassy is working to help busy persons in urban areas who barely have the time to cook at home due to a busy lifestyle created by work stress and the constant traffic congestion that hinder them from been able to cook. Soup Embassy offer to persons with little or no time to go to the market after work and prepare their desired home-made meals an option of getting well prepared Nigerian dishes, cooked under very hygienic conditions and replacing the eat-out options they’ve been compelled to live.

The soups are delivered to homes fresh and can be stored in the freezer for future encounters, defrosted when hunger knocks and savoured with your favourite meals. Whether customers are stuck in traffic, live long miles away from home, children gets back from school before the parents, Soup Embassy is all you need.

Looking For >>> Where to Order a Pot Of Soup Online in Nigeria, Pay Cash When Delivered To Your Home In Lagos or Abuja click here for Where to buy Soup Online in Nigeria
Re: Naija Cook In New York Area? by businessMODE(m): 6:32am On Dec 03, 2017
If you're to busy to cook or Looking for a buy soup ingredients
website where you can order your favorite soup online and get it delivered to your doorsteps, then you just got it. You can get it done by ordering online from Soup Embassy and pay cash on delivery or via mobile transfer. You can also pay online using your ATM card.

All orders placed before 12pm get delivered on same day. Delivery starts from 3pm to 9pm daily. To get soup ingredients
delivered to your home, visit www.soupembassy.com and order online now

Soup Embassy is Nigeria’s biggest online retailer of ready to eat soup. It has over time, proven to be the most convenient and trusted online soup market. It is a place where you can buy fresh prepared pot of your favorite soup.

With Soup Embassy, you have an you have an unlimited variety of soups to pick from. Some fresh Nigerian soups on our menu includes Afang Soup, Banga Soup, Efo- Riro Soup, Edikang Ekong Soup, Ogbono Soup, Ewedu Soup, Atama Soup, Bitterleaf Soup, Fisherman Soup, Oha Soup, Egusi Soup, Okro Soup, Ofe Nsala (White Soup), Ofada Sauce, Ofe Owerri Okazi Soup, Gbegiri Soup, Snail Sauce, Chicken Stew (1 full chicken, gizzard and ponmo), Crab and Shrimp Sauce, Beef Stew (Beef N Ponmo), Fish Stew, Chicken and Shrimp Sauce, Goat Meat Stew, Seafood Okro, Goat Meat Pepper Soup, Fresh fish Pepper Soup, etc.
Re: Naija Cook In New York Area? by erne: 5:39am On Dec 11, 2017
NATURAL Skin & Hair Beauty Solutions��

� Raw & Unrefined Shea butter,
Price: #1200 Per Pack

� Pure Coconut Oil
Price: #3600 Per Litre

� Natural Bee Honey
Price: #3000 Per Litre

...available for sale now

Symmetric Cosmetics,
08139458588, 08053408939.

Re: Naija Cook In New York Area? by RSVP: 1:22am On Jul 19, 2018
SAMBARRY:
How much you go pay?

Na dis kind joint person go order Amala #50, Meat #950 plus 2 pure water..

I don dey hungry now sef kai!

2 Likes

Re: Naija Cook In New York Area? by WildChild00(m): 11:14am On Sep 24, 2019
SAMBARRY:
How much you go pay?

Iyawo Basirat, put sharki (3), round about (4), ogbufe (2), pomon (4) and Amala dudu to balance up grin
Re: Naija Cook In New York Area? by MrToothBrush: 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
SAMBARRY:
How much you go pay?
lol you wnt to make that guy's mouth watery
Re: Naija Cook In New York Area? by IDERAWOLE(m): 12:05am On Jul 13, 2020
Get a Nigerian recipe and cook the food by yourself, even in New York there.

If you are interested in the recipes do me a Direct Message via my signature below.

It's duet that will also keep you in good health and shape.

(1) (Reply)

Vegetables: Tomato, Ata Rodo, Tatase, Ugu / How Do I Make Sardine Egg? / Gurasa & Suya: A Delicacy In Kano.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.