Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

You Are To Blame: Ladies! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are To Blame: Ladies! (33985 Views)

"Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? / Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Dottore: 8:19am On Dec 15, 2015
Thanks for writing poo. Your monicker is showing a Mrs. You are lucky to be married but stop deceiving others.

1 Like

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by devigblegble: 8:19am On Dec 15, 2015
Merry Christmas nairalanders shocked shocked shocked
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Noborrow9: 8:20am On Dec 15, 2015
Ya iis true oo
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by kaycodes: 8:20am On Dec 15, 2015
And I thought you were going to advice them to face their studies and become something useful to themselves

So you call this advice ba?

2 Likes

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by macaranta(m): 8:20am On Dec 15, 2015
To some peeps,experience has always been the best teacher.

1 Like

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by kwaraguy(m): 8:20am On Dec 15, 2015
Ohh
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:
First of all, is it ur life grin

Secondly, how could u as a Man, possibly know more about the stages in a woman's life than a female would. No need to teach us; thanks tho grin

Thirdly, are u saying girls should marry young? And if so, what's ur definition of young. Cause under age 23/24, most gehs are still in school..... It would be difficult and kinda irresponsible to marry while in school. Just know that education is the biggest thing that keeps females from marrying "young" or whatever....

So during our teenage years... Most of us are still in school, okay. That's your answer tongue If we kept a serious boyfriend now, una would still complain. Lubbish. grin

OK na
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by CEOMilkyway(m): 8:20am On Dec 15, 2015
End time ladies!

They need Jesus!
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by stephenqueen: 8:21am On Dec 15, 2015
Mzpecs
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Muhylonaire(m): 8:21am On Dec 15, 2015
it's not their fault na.
dem dey wait for Mr right but seriously you can train Mr left and shape him to the right.
#don't spend your whole life flexing,no one will option for black market girls ooo... lolz

2 Likes

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 15, 2015
cruzita:
dem don hear.but no be all women go marry because some young men don vow not to marry

like me grin

1 Like

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by enoch273: 8:24am On Dec 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Secondly, how could u as a Man, possibly know more about the stages in a woman's life than a female would. No need to teach us; thanks tho grin

Thirdly, are u saying girls should marry young? And if so, what's ur definition of young. Cause under age 23/24, most gehs are still in school..... It would be difficult and kinda irresponsible to marry while in school. Just know that education is the biggest thing that keeps females from marrying "young" or whatever....

So during our teenage years... Most of us are still in school, okay. That's your answer tongue If we kept a serious boyfriend now, una would still complain. Lubbish. grin

Hm, saying just what will make you feel better, anyway checked your profile and I must say you look gorgeous..... Nice ass by the way.
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by sweatlana: 8:28am On Dec 15, 2015
I'm a lady. This guy spoke the truth. I have five daughters and I will encourage them to marry as soon as the leave school which is 22/23. That's the best time to be married. Natural made it that way. A woman at 30 has her best child bearing days behind her.

2 Likes

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by lovethchioma(f): 8:28am On Dec 15, 2015
Because I am female, I am expected to aspire to marriage. I am expected to make my life choices keeping in mind that marriage is the most important thing.
But why do we teach girls to aspire to marriage and we don't teach boys the same?
We teach girls to see themselves as competitors, not for Jobs or accomplishment but for the attention of men.

If the op would come here to blab rubbish about a girl doing what she had to do in order to get married at a young age. Why would not the guys too get married at a young age?
I am so sick of seeing people insulting ladies who are well accomplished just because they arent married yet. People would be like with all the money she never still marry. Like marriage is what? A ticket to happy life or heaven abi? Ah laff
Women were not made for marriage. They were created to fufil purpose on earth. Just like the men.
God will not judge you for not getting married but He is so gonna judge you for giving you brain and yet you didnt accomplish anything with it.

If you have a man who adds value to your life and makes you happy. And you are ready for marriage, both Spiritually, physically, emotionally, financially and otherwise please go ahead and marry. Marriage is a beautiful thing.
If and If, you are not sure for the responsibiities that come with marriage. Please wait.
If you want to get married because you feel time is going or every of your friends have gotten married. Then you are about to make the biggest mistake of your life.
A lot of people have rushed into marriage and now they wish they never did. Trust me
You spend 4-6years studying a course in School and yet you think you don't have be prepared before entering an Institution that's for a life time. One that you can never graduate from. Oh! You actually think because you have graduated marriage is the next in line?
I know of so many girls that got married when we were still in School and others that also got married immediately we graduated just because everyone is doing it. With what I have seen, Seriously, I don't envy any of them now. I rather remain single than be unhappy in marriage. Well, thats what you get if you don't prepare fully before embarking on this journey of no return.
Don't allow anyone deceive you, Continue adding value to yourself, get a life, get a job or set up your business, be independent. I am telling you when a true man comes, he will value you.
If you rush into it, you only become a liability. Believe me, no one wants a liability.

Do not allow what the op has written down or what you read on nairaland or any other place dictate how you should live you your life.
Let God be the centre of your decisions. Please!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by gistrepublic: 8:28am On Dec 15, 2015
Wow
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Roon9(m): 8:30am On Dec 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:

exactly my thoughts! am tired of hearing dis over sabi males running narratives on female life, when they have zero idea on how it feels to be a female....its pathetic. plain silly

1 Like

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Luukasz(m): 8:30am On Dec 15, 2015
The op just posted something reasonable but its surprising that those who cant reason are against it.
A couple of girls had a lot of guys chasing them back in the day but
they failed to think about the future they were carried away by their ego.
To the extent that some of them will go about making fun of some of those guys.Today If you ask some of those girls you hear am still "Single & Searching" at 25,28,30 etc cos when they had them(men) they failed to search at the right time.

2 Likes

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by MzPecs(f): 8:30am On Dec 15, 2015
stephenqueen:
Mzpecs
Yes darling..
kiss kiss kiss

Why did you even mention me in this kinda thread? undecided
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by lurlah2014(f): 8:31am On Dec 15, 2015
ok i don hear you
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by kajoula(m): 8:32am On Dec 15, 2015
excellencyabia1:
[size=25pt]If they will hear[/size]
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 15, 2015
Roon9:

exactly my thoughts! am tired of hearing dis over sabi males running narratives on female life, when they have zero idea on how it feels to be a female....its pathetic. plain silly

You sound like a pained FEMINIST
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Giyerte(m): 8:32am On Dec 15, 2015
tintingz:
Na so Shalewa, Amaka, Amina go dey look down on good young guys. grin grin

y u no put Rofiah, Chinelo and Angel na?
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Odunharry(m): 8:32am On Dec 15, 2015
gbam..

like I always say that we are responsible for any action or decision we make as individuals..
You meet a bad guy/girl,its ur cup of tea

I know it's really hard to tell who is real or fake due to the fact that people pretend alot I but one thing is that if you meet the one for you, you will know

1 Like

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Biim: 8:34am On Dec 15, 2015
Nigerian men and their reasoning though, so a girl should go with any man that wants to marry her just because she has to get married? If many men in this generation were husband material, Nigerian women go don marry finish abi una think say na only women suppose possess qualities to be looked out for when picking a spouse?

2 Likes

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Giyerte(m): 8:34am On Dec 15, 2015
Muhylonaire:
it's not their fault na.
dem dey wait for Mr right but seriously you can train Mr left and shape him to the right.
#don't spend your whole life flexing,no one will option for black market girls ooo... lolz

not even a road side mechanic
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Richiy(f): 8:35am On Dec 15, 2015
Whoever moved this to front page is a masochist fool. When you are done, blame ladies for the all the world wars.

It is their lives for crying out loud!! Everybody for their own selves!!! Are you going to also judge men that don't marry early
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by ZipporahElla(f): 8:36am On Dec 15, 2015
Thanx brother I will keep to this advice, but this days u hardly know a serious guy, once they're serious it looks like all they want is sex.

3 Likes

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Odunharry(m): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2015
AfroKnight:
Bro, no girl is going to heed this advice. In this age, everybody tells you to mind your own business especially when you give important advice.

I remember some girls in school who wanted to hang out with as many bad boys as possible. We know where they are today. Let decent guys be patient. Even if your dream girl spurns you don't worry, eventually, you will meet the good woman you deserve.
very true.. advising some gals atimes is a waste of time cos they already decided in their heart Wat to do

1 Like

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Giyerte(m): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:

You are beautiful
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 15, 2015
A woman's goal in life is not marriage. You all need to stop acting like if a woman doesn't get married she hasn't accomplished anything. There's so so much to life than marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.